Gonna go to a dermatologist to get rid of pih

StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
talking to a dermatologist about giving me a even skin tone on my face using lasers a even skin tone is most of the battle for face skin I would ascend a psl from this alone

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Do independent research don’t ask dermatologist what procedure you should get cuz 98% of them are blue pilled or will try to get you to do the most convenient or expensive procedure

Post pics of your skin and ethnicity

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, valhalar, twilight and 1 other person
Do independent research don’t ask dermatologist what procedure you should get cuz 98% of them are blue pilled or will try to get you to do the most convenient or expensive procedure

I'm black i got some small grease burns my lip upper part of it is discolored and my face isn't the same skin tone all through out this is the goal same skin tone all through out is a looksmax in its own and we don't even talk about it because the majority of people here are white and products actually work for them

20220425 051942

Acne from tretinoin purging a little

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
@Over for u curry

Give me the money instead bruh

6d3fad31 407f 4074 bf5a 054e434c07ed

:p

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Laser works better on lighter skin, no?