gonna lose my anal virginity in an hour

buflek

buflek

justin bieber or dead
so for a couple of weeks i have frequent urination, literally need to pee 20-30 times a day without pain and also got back or kidney pain

today i go to the doctor and get my prostate tested by the doctor. hope he doesnt have big fingers.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zarek, GetShrekt, Deleted member 18840 and 5 others
Gay

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Enjoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Moan as loudly as you can when the doctor sticks his gloved finger in your ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, GetShrekt, to_stop_da_cope and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 18840, ChristianChad and 1 other person
thanks he him

edge before for a few hours so you instantly explode on him

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, ChristianChad, germanlooks and 6 others
Least gay .org user

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zarek, Niklaus Mikaelson and ShowerMaxxing
Sounds like a UTI

Is the guy big?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I had a doctor stick a finger in my ass, I giggled, quivered and moaned for him.

I got banned from the hospital now

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, TUSSELEIF, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
you will most likely get an erection once he tickles your prostate with his large, girthy fingers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Crusile, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
wouldnt that cause pain tho when peeing?

i get 0 pain when peeing
Not necessarily, my gf had it awhile ago. All the symptoms u have are the same. Happens if u forget to pee after sex

Not necessarily, my gf had it awhile ago. All the symptoms u have are the same. Happens if u forget to pee after sex
ye girls do, but guys dont need to pee afaik.

anyways we didnt have unprotected sex for months so i dont think i got it from there if i have it

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
One time a doctor tried to put his finger in my asshole when I was just a cute 12y/o little jb, I said no but he still insisted on me spreading my cheeks so he could look at my gaping hole, he kept asking if he could touch and I told him no but he said “it’s okay, you can trust me, I’m a doctor” so I gripped my ass even harder and spread it as wide as possible, then I opened my hole and whispered that he can put it in now, I look behind me and see him put his finger in his mouth and then take it out covered in saliva, next thing I know it’s deep inside my little twink asshole and he’s motioning it in and out, I start going cross eyed and orgasming, the doctor then asks my grandpa to leave the room, as soon as grandpa left the room, my doctor started undoing his belt and proceeded to mount me, seconds later I feel his big hairy hands gripping my ass cheeks and him picking me up and positioning me the way he likes, he fucked me good and hard for at least an hour, and then emptied his cum all over my hole, when we got cleaned up he called me a good little boy and gave me a lollipop, then I met my grandpa outside and we went home.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and buflek
ye girls do, but guys dont need to pee afaik.

anyways we didnt have unprotected sex for months so i dont think i got it from there if i have it
E. coli bacteria is a common cause. Maybe you did anal or wiped something that was near someone’s ass on ur dick - dried off ass then dick after shower

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, buflek and Deleted member 20370
E. coli bacteria is a common cause. Maybe you did anal or wiped something that was near someone’s ass on ur dick - dried off ass then dick after shower
Fapping too much is another cause fr ngl

Fapping too much is another cause fr ngl
damn that might be the cause then cuz i do that like everyday for the last 13 years (only when i had sex the same day then i skip):lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
damn that might be the cause then cuz i do that like everyday for the last 13 years (only when i had sex the same day then i skip):lul:
Me too and i can relate to ur symptoms btw 🥲

• So Sad
Reactions: buflek
Remember to lube up before your GF pegs you