Gonna pick up women in this

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Time to ascend, in summer Im gonna approach with this. Total price is 35 euros and gym muscles, time to asend, hyped for summer aswell

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, BrettyBoy, Limerencel and 3 others
Gonna slay in that t-shirt srs

makes girls so wet

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, FatmanO and androidcel
rip collagen

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and RichardSpencel
Adidas slayer

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel and FatmanO
Do you have scoliosis or some shoulder condition? Your shoulders always look so stiff

the only thing youre gonna pick up is an L my nigga

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Sizzurp and androidcel
Addias should be paying you bro.

• +1
Reactions: 712127
Why do you always rise your shoulders when taking photos? Are you trying to fake your frame or something?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 712127 and kobecel
Do you have scoliosis or some shoulder condition? Your shoulders always look so stiff
Yes I havr scoliosis bassicly its called (some guys,s name disease)
It turns my spinal 90degrees instead of like 80 and puts mt shoulders forward
Why do you always rise your shoulders when taking photos? Are you trying to fake your frame or something?
I have a bad spine development from when I was slouched when I was a kid and it fixed itself.

Would fit right in with a british crowd

Got the boost boys

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Yes I havr scoliosis bassicly its called (some guys,s name disease)
It turns my spinal 90degrees instead of like 80 and puts mt shoulders forward

I have a bad spine development from when I was slouched when I was a kid and it fixed itself.
Sorry for you then bro, it looks like you are raising you shoulders all the time. At least it makes you look bigger tho.

daily reminder that its all about face

He still looks like any average normie to me, he could get a decent chick with some effort.

You don't look like you lift, especially in a t-shirt. You normal compared to before you started though because you were one of the worst cases of skinny fat I've ever seen srs.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
Looking good Fatman

He still looks like any average normie to me, he could get a decent chick with some effort.
Yeh but you have to consider height and frame. Face is normie. I do get iois tho ussaly but its ussaly cause of presence. Have to actually try with women, have some who are intrested in me but they arent that up to my taste

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Face is normie.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
You don't look like you lift, especially in a t-shirt. You normal compared to before you started though because you were one of the worst cases of skinny fat I've ever seen srs.
Might take a year but imo I dont look like a huge bodybuilder but I have a better psyhique than most guys imo

Yeh but you have to consider height and frame. Face is normie. I do get iois tho ussaly but its ussaly cause of presence. Have to actually try with women, have some who are intrested in me but they arent that up to my taste
That is what being average/a normie is bro. Girls won't usually chase you, but if you put some effort, you have a chance with a few decent ones.
And yeah, your height is a plus.

What height are u actually to keep mentioning it all the time? You would have to be like 6’4 to really stand out, otherwise Its cope

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
That is what being average/a normie is bro. Girls won't usually chase you, but if you put some effort, you have a chance with a few decent ones.
And yeah, your height is a plus.
Yeah they give me iois but I really get anxious when talking to girls I like, fixing it tho. I would say Im a high tier normie now, I get contacted by 4/10s sometimes and fat girls and average girls show intrest in me
What height are u actually to keep mentioning it all the time? You would have to be like 6’4 to really stand out, otherwise Its cope
If you read studies once in a while youd see that bodily strenght> height. Also 6'4'' is too tall for some women

I suggest Evil Stifler. Lives like a roach but has more than 500 lays, true god but there is not a lot of stuff on him.