Im gonna go to Poland this summer

Can't wait for the larp chronicles that you'll come up with after a fruitless trip
That’s if I even leave the basement. Haven’t even bought the ticket yet buddy boyo. I’ll tag you if I make a story time mate

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ascension
Don't listen to him
I listened to people hyping up Poland as being giga cheap when the drink prices are only marginally cheaper than western europe, in some places they're more expensive.
You have guys who went there pre 2019 (in some cases 10+ years ago) who will talk about how it WAS so cheap there and WAS so easy to slay there, not taking into account that EVERYWHERE has gotten more expensive and more difficult to slay since then, except Poland will be amplified as it is quickly catching up to Western Europe.
Inb4 the guy you were speaking to slayed there this year.
I didn't slay when I went there 3 months ago having gone on 7 nights out despite being top 5% lookswise.
There may be some weird phenomenon where it's easier for gooks to slay there as Polish girls seem to have a shred of sympathy for gooks while they're failoed everywhere in western europe but aside from gooks, dont get your hopes up.
lol sfcel cope

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Been to warsaw once nice place

lol sfcel cope
Last time I'll ever document any experiences on here since retards here have less desire for the truth than bluepilled normies.
Lets just live in fantasy land where we believe there's a place where ethnics cross a border from one white country to another and suddenly they're being swarmed by foids as if they're giga status male models
You think Irish are racist but the amount of open hatred that Polish people expressed towards ethnics just during general conversations with them in bars was off the charts compared to anything I've heard from Irish people.
Once the conversation gets to the point of countries they've travelled to they're willing to throw in that they hate blacks and sand subs to a guy they started talking to 2 minutes ago.

Im in Poland rn. I highly recommend you don’t go to warsaw tho. Go to a smaller city. Sopot and Gdansk are good.

Make photos of Polish teen soles and feet, then upload them here for us to see.

Last time I'll ever document any experiences on here since retards here have less desire for the truth than bluepilled normies.
Lets just live in fantasy land where we believe there's a place where ethnics cross a border from one white country to another and suddenly they're being swarmed by foids as if they're giga status male models
You think Irish are racist but the amount of open hatred that Polish people expressed towards ethnics just during general conversations with them in bars was off the charts compared to anything I've heard from Irish people.
Once the conversation gets to the point of countries they've travelled to they're willing to throw in that they hate blacks and sand subs to a guy they started talking to 2 minutes ago.
I'm well aware of everything you said

The general polish population's dislike for MENAs or blacks doesn't necessarily correlate with those races' dating success there, because the reason for hatred isn't necessarily looks related.

for example, many hate menas cuz they're muslim and many hate blacks cuz they believe them to commit more crimes. But that says nothing about their dating success with the women of that country, especially if it's just being said by racist white guys.

In reality, you're just trying to dishearten OP and gatekeep poland because its a white country, and OPs ethnic and you're racist, it's nothing more than that. You're not trying to give OP and honest answer as to if he'll see success or not.

Last edited:
How do eastern eurocels cope with the fact that subhuman who shouldn't be on their continent leaks into yours because western cucks are subverted goyims, now you have to compete with money/ passportmaxxing ethnics for toxic coom dumpsters along with coping with poverty. Imagine a brownoid gypsies becoming your brother in law. Talk about humiliation ritual. This is what happens when you defeat the wrong side in ww2

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger