Gonna run ostarine

I dont have exact measurements but i know that i've grown like an inch from mk and thats after taking it inconsistently so im assuming my plates are open. Gonna take it more consistently now and will soon take cjc w dac alongside
What’s ur age in months rn? I can give u some advice

What’s ur age in months rn? I can give u some advice
its been like 17 years and 4 months ish. I'd appreciate any advice

its been like 17 years and 4 months ish. I'd appreciate any advice
How long were you on Mk for to grow that amt? I have some experience with heightmaxxing. My advice to you, get on adex asap, you’ll appreciate it long term trust me. 2. Wouldn’t waste your time with CJC and mk, too expensive long term, get a good generic Hgh and run that, but keep the mk677 while on it. 3. Run a GHRH and a ghrp stack with mk677, and adex, consider taking some T4, 12.5mcg to start out and take some T3 I have good doses, that don’t give any sides for non hypothyroid people but it’ll make your thyroid near hyper.

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
How long were you on Mk for to grow that amt? I have some experience with heightmaxxing. My advice to you, get on adex asap, you’ll appreciate it long term trust me. 2. Wouldn’t waste your time with CJC and mk, too expensive long term, get a good generic Hgh and run that, but keep the mk677 while on it. 3. Run a GHRH and a ghrp stack with mk677, and adex, consider taking some T4, 12.5mcg to start out and take some T3 I have good doses, that don’t give any sides for non hypothyroid people but it’ll make your thyroid near hyper.
Can we talk in pms?