Gonna share a very intimate story about me and my gf with you niggas

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
that shows how women are spoiled and do not accept being treated the same way they treat you

well im on a LTR since february and everything was fine in the beginning but after like three months my gf began to act like a corpse during sex, I had to do everything - which is very hard -, her sex drive got very low and she would also say "I dont want anymore, I already came" everytime

well I knew that was some kind of game so I waited for weeks without complaining and showing irritation, and simply pretended that it wasnt happening

after some time without having sex I went to her house and I dont know exactly what happened but she was like giga horny, kissing me and trying to take my clothes, grabing my dick etc, first I thought about denying her sex just to see how she would react but I was so thirsty that I decided to fuck her, we had sex for a long time, something around 40 minutes(long time for me), then I was going to cum and rapidly took it out of her and came

after that, I looked at her eyes and said: "I dont want anymore, I already came"

and she simply got crazy!! she began to call me horrible names and scream and told me to leave her house and never see her anymore, even her mother was listening to her screams, she broke up with me and acted like a crazy person just because I did 1 time exactly what she did to me for weeks,

after that she texted me and got calm, so we talked and things have been fine since then, but still it shows how women are literal dictators in a relationship

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Deleted member, Deleted member 14264 and 11 others
How emasculating

You should stone your girlfriend

thoughts? @OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others
20210823 204017

that shows how women are spoiled and do not accept being treated the same way they treat you

well im on a LTR since february and everything was fine in the beginning but after like three months my gf began to act like a corpse during sex, I had to do everything - which is very hard -, her sex drive got very low and she would also say "I dont want anymore, I already came" everytime

well I knew that was some kind of game so I waited for weeks without complaining and showing irritation, and simply pretended that it wasnt happening

after some time without having sex I went to her house and I dont know exactly what happened but she was like giga horny, kissing me and trying to take my clothes, grabing my dick etc, first I thought about denying her sex just to see how she would react but I was so thirsty that I decided to fuck her, we had sex for a long time, something around 40 minutes(long time for me), then I was going to cum and rapidly took it out of her and came

after that, I looked at her eyes and said: "I dont want anymore, I already came"

and she simply got crazy!! she began to call me horrible names and scream and told me to leave her house and never see her anymore, even her mother was listening to her screams, she broke up with me and acted like a crazy person just because I did 1 time exactly what she did to me for weeks,

after that she texted me and got calm, so we talked and things have been fine since then, but still it shows how women are literal dictators in a relationship
The first thing is what awaits you in every LTR sooner or later, r/deadbedroom has 100.000s of posts and the girls will always try to see the fault and responsibility in the guy

if you really like her and want to prolong the relationship you should cheat on the side so you don‘t worry as much about the decrease in sex

otherwise it will make you miserable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, RealLooksmaxxer, Beetlejuice and 2 others
When starts like this, the tendency is become worse by the time, lack of sex and lack of interesting is the symptoms of shit relationship

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
The first thing is what awaits you in every LTR sooner or later, r/deadbedroom has 100.000s of posts and the girls will always try to see the fault and responsibility in the guy

if you really like her and want to prolong the relationship you should cheat on the side so you don‘t worry as much about the decrease in sex

otherwise it will make you miserable
Unironically considering doing this tbh, so far our sex life got back to normal but I cant forget what happened

Plus pretty much all my friends cheat on the side and nothing happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 7098
Foda se essa puta, come outra

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Uglybrazilian and Beetlejuice
Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Mirin.

• +1