gonna start fin soon

D

Deleted member 20927

follow, hang, and breed me
I’ve been looking at my hairline since I was like 15 cause of lookism, and I have a ski slope forehead so I’ve always had higher temples, but through the past year my hair has felt overall thinner (now it’s just normal thickness as opposed to super med thick) so I’m gonna purge DHT as it’s done its job and I’m in early 20s now, prob gonna start within three months cause I’m gonna start carnivore soon and then get an initial hormone test and then hop on fin

thanks dht for all the good times, like giving me a sizable penis, deep voice, and big chin

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
how long is your dick

gl, im hopping with u as well soon most likely. SAme situation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20927
how long is your dick
7x5.5 non bone pressed cause I’m like 20% bf rn, but @Prettyboy inspired me to purge myself of sin and ogre, so hopefully I’ll lean max soon and get my other half inch exposed. probably going to get a bath mate because 8 inch dick meme would be crazy and I would have even lower inhib

gl, im hopping with u as well soon most likely. SAme situation.
kind of sucks cause my moms side everyone has full hair including my 88 year old grandfather, but I have my dads sensitivity he’s like a nw4 but pretty old

kind of sucks cause my moms side everyone has full hair including my 88 year old grandfather, but I have my dads sensitivity he’s like a nw4 but pretty old
It's weird, my grandpa from mom side is bald. But all my uncles from mom side have insane hair genes.

My uncles from dad side as well as my dad also have great hair genes, nw0 at age 50-80

Insanely unlucky but that is life JFLL

It's weird, my grandpa from mom side is bald. But all my uncles from mom side have insane hair genes.

My uncles from dad side as well as my dad also have great hair genes, nw0 at age 50-80

Insanely unlucky but that is life JFLL
that is fucking insane hair loss genes are ass but me and you might also just be paranoid
I was so scared to take fin even tho I’ve known about it for years, I watched hair cafe videos for 2 days straight and can’t wait to hop on it now. im not worried about sides because there’s no way I’m low t since I get horny when I see fat chicks with massive asses lmfao fucking stupid world makes us wage slave all day when we’re high t what the fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prettyboy and Biiyo03
that is fucking insane hair loss genes are ass but me and you might also just be paranoid
I was so scared to take fin even tho I’ve known about it for years, I watched hair cafe videos for 2 days straight and can’t wait to hop on it now. im not worried about sides because there’s no way I’m low t since I get horny when I see fat chicks with massive asses lmfao fucking stupid world makes us wage slave all day when we’re high t what the fuck
I mean I think I might have hormonal imbalances and vitamin deficiency plus I know for sure I stress A LOT. that could somewhat result in some balding but idk.

My hair used to be so fucking insanely thick... like vito basso tier. but its not like that now.

7x5.5 non bone pressed cause I’m like 20% bf rn, but @Prettyboy inspired me to purge myself of sin and ogre, so hopefully I’ll lean max soon and get my other half inch exposed. probably going to get a bath mate because 8 inch dick meme would be crazy and I would have even lower inhib
7.3x5 lmaooo, mirin girth Id trade 0.5 length for girth any time of the day

Another top 0.1 percentile dick, wow

• JFL
Reactions: Nisse, Tenshi and Deleted member 20927
I'm already on it for few months now.
Good luck.

• +1
I mean I think I might have hormonal imbalances and vitamin deficiency plus I know for sure I stress A LOT. that could somewhat result in some balding but idk.

My hair used to be so fucking insanely thick... like vito basso tier. but its not like that now.
I feel you bro, I had actual Elvis hair for years but I never knew if my hair was just maturing or not with age, I just don’t want to take a chance anymore, not sure how old you are but I’m guessing u might be 19 based on the 03 in ur user, I would wait another year or so because my face went under massive skull changes through the year I noticed my hair being thinner (in a good way), make sure to mew 💎

I’ve been looking at my hairline since I was like 15 cause of lookism, and I have a ski slope forehead so I’ve always had higher temples, but through the past year my hair has felt overall thinner (now it’s just normal thickness as opposed to super med thick) so I’m gonna purge DHT as it’s done its job and I’m in early 20s now, prob gonna start within three months cause I’m gonna start carnivore soon and then get an initial hormone test and then hop on fin

thanks dht for all the good times, like giving me a sizable penis, deep voice, and big chin
Aren't you supposed to wait until 21?

Still, good that you're aware early. I left it 2 years longer than i should and have very suboptimal density now. But could have been much worse. I spent 2 years telling myself "I'll just shave it bro, don\t fuck with your hormones" and watching Joe Rogan. Thank god I eventually saw through the gaslighting Blue Pill propaganda. Hair is life.

I found a photo of Alain Delon with close to a buzzcut earlier and he lost a lot of appeal IMO.

542full alain delon

He still has hair too, it's just short. Bald is pure deth

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I feel you bro, I had actual Elvis hair for years but I never knew if my hair was just maturing or not with age, I just don’t want to take a chance anymore, not sure how old you are but I’m guessing u might be 19 based on the 03 in ur user, I would wait another year or so because my face went under massive skull changes through the year I noticed my hair being thinner (in a good way), make sure to mew 💎
Nah bro I wrote that for shits n giggles, im 21.

Still, good that you're aware early. I left it 2 years longer than i should and have very suboptimal density now. But could have been much worse. I spent 2 years telling myself "I'll just shave it bro, don\t fuck with your hormones" and watching Joe Rogan. Thank god I eventually saw through the gaslighting Blue Pill propaganda. Hair is life.

I found a photo of Alain Delon with close to a buzzcut earlier and he lost a lot of appeal IMO.

View attachment 1799099

Damn, ur really gambling with your health like a dummy. Guess there's a good reason cardiologists get paid so much

@Biiyo03

My avatar is proof that hair is life. High PSL male model...invisible to women.

DEATH

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Another top 0.1 percentile dick,

View attachment 1799099

I am 21 now so that’s another reason I waited, kind of hoping for maybe some more clavicle widening but honestly whatever I still have good width

• +1
Reactions: htnambition and Biiyo03
The proof that hair is life. High PSL male model...invisible to women.

DEATH
without hair: invisible ricecel incel

with hair: exotic chang yakuza member

• JFL
Damn, ur really gambling with your health like a dummy. Guess there's a good reason cardiologists get paid so much
lmfao this is the type of shit that makes me cage, DHT is literally bad for heart and brain health

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
If someone told me to not go down a dark alleyway because their is a crazy man with a knife that could potentially kill me, I would heed their warning

without hair: invisible ricecel incel

with hair: exotic chang yakuza member
JFL. Brutal. He's Paolo Roldan. I remember using him to convince myself balding would be fine. He's literally the optimal bald headshape, face, everything. On the offchance you have all that, you're still fucking invisible.

Also he probably spends all day hanging out with other male models who have hair :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Haircafé was a complete game changer for me, that man completely changed how I view DHT now. I’m glad I found his content in time

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, htnambition and Deleted member 20927
Haircafé was a complete game changer for me, that man completely changed how I view DHT now. I’m glad I found his content in time
I GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, FOOL NOW TELL ME…
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ICELANDIC MACKEREL

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy

Balding is bad for your fucking health. Cortisol inducing hell looking at the top of your head in the fucking mirror at 3 in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Deleted member 20927
Balding is bad for your fucking health. Cortisol inducing hell looking at the top of your head in the fucking mirror at 3 in the morning
deadass literally taking pics of my hairline everyday thinking I have no control cause “muh dht” it did its fucking part it just gives me oilier skin and thinner hair

• +1
Reactions: htnambition
Once you even consider the need for taking for finasteride, there's really no point in waiting to take it.

Nothing against you OP, but once you acknowledge that you're losing your hairline, you've only got the two choices of 1) losing your hair or 2) taking a DHT inhibitor.

I started taking fin two years ago when my hairline was thinning. I had no sides, and essentially saved my entire hairline. Eventually I upped to dutasteride after a year to see if I could get better results. 2 years ago I looked like a homeless man with long hair because of how thin it was, now being on dut, I get compliments on my hair and looks semi-regularly. If you get any sides you just stop taking the drug and look for less desirable alternatives like hair systems or hair transplants.

Personally, the fear of losing my hair was much greater than my fear of potential side effects and luckily it paid off for me. Fearmongering over these drugs is only really common in the United States and from what I've read, many young men in Europe are often prescribed dut before even sampling fin.

Last edited:
I GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, FOOL NOW TELL ME…
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET ICELANDIC MACKEREL
I can just find them in normal stores here

deadass literally taking pics of my hairline everyday thinking I have no control cause “muh dht” it did its fucking part it just gives me oilier skin and thinner hair
During puberty it makes your dick big, voice deep etc

After it takes away your hair, hides your jawline, covers your body in pubes, makes your skin oily & causes acne, enlarges the prostate, ages the skin

DHT is a peak example of antagonistic pleiotrophy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antagonistic_pleiotropy_hypothesis

Once you even consider the need for taking for finasteride, there's really no point in waiting to take it.

Nothing against you OP, but once you acknowledge that you're losing your hairline, you've only got the two choices of 1) losing your hair or 2) taking a DHT inhibitor.

I started taking fin two years ago when my hairline was thinning. I had no sides, and essentially saved my entire hairline. Eventually I upped to dutasteride after a year to see if I could get better results. 2 years ago I looked like a homeless man with long hair because of how thin it was, now being on dut, I get compliments on my hair and looks semi-regularly. If you get any sides you just stop taking the drug and look for less desirable alternatives like hair systems or hair transplants.

Personally, the fear of losing my hair was much greater than my fear of potential side effects and luckily it paid off for me.
thanks for the advice bro, I was gonna wait just two more months cause I’m in a stressful spot rn and just don’t want to blame something on it that isn’t because of fin if you catch me, but yeah I’m starting it asap

I can just find them in normal stores here

During puberty it makes your dick big, voice deep etc

After it takes away your hair, hides your jawline, covers your body in pubes, makes your skin oily & causes acne, enlarges the prostate, ages the skin

DHT is a peak example of antagonistic pleiotrophy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antagonistic_pleiotropy_hypothesis
alright word I just can’t find it anywhere here lmao do u get it canned or fresh?

also you’re right, I’ve always felt that beards are fucking dumb and clean shaven mogs for high t guys, but ik not everyone will agree, I’m like you where I hate all my body hair and constantly shave it all, gonna get an epilator soon thanks to you. I knew dht did all that shit already but I fell for all the tranny shit before

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
alright word I just can’t find it anywhere here lmao do u get it canned or fresh?
Canned, search for Atlantic mackerel, scomber scombrus. Icelandic and Norwegian ones are the most fatty (hence highest omega3 & vitamin D content)

also you’re right, I’ve always felt that beards are fucking dumb and clean shaven mogs for high t guys,
Makes sense after all, angularity is the most dimorphic trait a man can possess. A lean, clean shaven jaw is as angular as it gets, facial hair only puts a layer of rounded coating on it, which brings us

but ik not everyone will agree, I’m like you where I hate all my body hair and constantly shave it all, gonna get an epilator soon thanks to you. I knew dht did all that shit already but I fell for all the tranny shit before
To guys who are against being clean shaven. It’d be interesting if every user posting on this forum had their face publicly shown to see who is behind claims. I can assure you guys here who propagate for beards have weak jawlines that’s why they are very desperate to hide theirs as much as possible.

Same with bodyhair, lean muscular guys would be stupid to hide their hard earned phyisque under a layer of hair. It’s usually the lazy skinnyfat dudes who shun others for hair removal.

Last edited:
Is Finasteride 1mg + ru58841 enough? Or should I opt for 5 mg Finasteride.

Is Finasteride 1mg + ru58841 enough? Or should I opt for 5 mg Finasteride.
no point in getting 5 mg of fin for hairloss, theres no real difference after like 1.5 mg max i believe, and even with that much serum DHT reduced, scalp DHT still works in another way. 1mg and ru is def enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631