Gonna test pushing inwards and downwards my one eye for a while.

D

Doggingercel

Banned
I had read (1 year ago) this one method on The Great Work which I cant find the source of right now unfortunately, which was supposed to be a small uee and scleral show solution/fix. I have done it for a while and while the results are pretty good (my eyes are still on failo tier probably tho) idk if it's because of puberty (better under eye area/better browridge), or it's that. I've already started testing on one eye only (cba if I look autistic) and I already see some minor changes. The method is you basically pull your eyebrow area upwards with one finger, and with the other push gently the eye itself downwards and inwards. I suspect it can also be done without the eyebrow part as well. I'll post a pic of my eyes right now but I don't think difference is very noticeable. It has basically pushed the eye inwards so upper eyelid is more likely to just stay up. Also, I'd say it might have killed a bit of the under eye shadows as the eye de-bulged. I know I look retarded but this might be legit and I can't think of any possible risk tbh.

EDIT: I think if you can guess which eye I did it on then it does have a difference.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Real

jesus u are ugly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primordial
I know a dude who pushed on his nipples as a kid. They are still “innies”.

I can not tell which eye you did it on. And I don't want to guess.
Never heard of this method, but if it works, it could help my asymmetry.

I've been doing it on only one eye for like 2 weeks, overall for like 3 months for sure. My eyes were insanely shit before, but if I post a before pic people are gonna be again like "YoU lOoK rEtArDeD" instead of focusing on the issue

I can DM it to you if you wanna try the method tho