• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Newday*V3, Sny, datboijj and 6 others
It's cool man. How old are you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, moreroidsmoredates, User28823 and 3 others
Over 25 it’s probably gonna take a while
I suggest you to do Mewing With Chewing. In Other Words make your Jaw as Strong as Possible, Strong Lateral Pterigoyid and Temporalis Muscles will create Pull in Jaw and Zgyomatic Bones creating Endochondral Ossification which will speed up Mewing.

• JFL
Reactions: nofap
I suggest you to do Mewing With Chewing. In Other Words make your Jaw as Strong as Possible, Strong Lateral Pterigoyid and Temporalis Muscles will create Pull in Jaw and Zgyomatic Bones creating Endochondral Ossification which will speed up Mewing.
How do you even replicate ancient peoples chewing habits though

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
How do you even replicate ancient peoples chewing habits though
Jawliner espander, Mastic gum. I'm currently searching for more Powerful ways to train facial muscles like a powerlifter or Bodybuilder JFL

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Jawliner espander, Mastic gum. I'm currently searching for more Powerful ways to train facial muscles like a powerlifter or Bodybuilder JFL
Do you see a myofunctional therapist

• JFL
Reactions: Snake.0359
will you do thumb pulling?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • +1
Do you think it’s legit or a meme
most mewing resullts the maxilla doesnt move but the jaw gets more defined since mewing raise the hyoid. This guy did thumbpulling in combination with mewing and not so coincidentally he was able to move his maxilla as you can see

Which makes sense if you assume thumbpulling can help reopen sutures. Hes since replaced thumbpulling with interoral facepulling

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3 and autistic_tendencies
most mewing resullts the maxilla doesnt move but the jaw gets more defined since mewing raise the hyoid. This guy did thumbpulling in combination with mewing and not so coincidentally he was able to move his maxilla as you can see

Which makes sense if you assume thumbpulling can help reopen sutures. Hes since replaced thumbpulling with interoral facepulling

Impressive. Do you suggest mouth taping
And any hard chewing methods

from truecel to dogmaxxed truecel

if you mouth breath in your sleep yeah. If you dont know if you mouth breath while sleeping do it just in case.
I had a orthodontic consultation but I never went though with it they said I has slight malocclusion and cross bite

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon