Deleted member 685

Kraken
Anyone experienced got tips or advice?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Swagwaffle and RedKeyboard
Just don’t look In the mirror n ur all set

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Make sure you inhale enough of it. Else you won't break through that's what happened to me

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Do you plan on doing it to have fun, or to go to the "other side" so to say, to expand your mind?

If its just for fun, I would say shroomies first, low to medium dose (to give you the giddy feels and cool visuals, everything looks really bright and awesome, you love life afterwards). Then, after shroomies, like one or two puffs of the DMT, should trip you out for like 5 to 10 min and then back to Earth.

If its not a DMT vape though, try to avoid throwing up if its like ayahuasca/stuff you gotta drink. Maybe eat a meal hours before hand to not do it empty stomached.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Make sure you inhale enough of it. Else you won't break through that's what happened to me
How was dmt for you?
Do you plan on doing it to have fun, or to go to the "other side" so to say, to expand your mind?

If its just for fun, I would say shroomies first, low to medium dose (to give you the giddy feels and cool visuals, everything looks really bright and awesome, you love life afterwards). Then, after shroomies, like one or two puffs of the DMT, should trip you out for like 5 to 10 min and then back to Earth.

If its not a DMT vape though, try to avoid throwing up if its like ayahuasca/stuff you gotta drink. Maybe eat a meal hours before hand to not do it empty stomached.
Shrooms for fun pretty much, DMT for the second reason. Considering I've heard dmt really brings you into a different world

Ohh BRO I wasn't gonna take them together btw hahaha

Has anyone tried both salvia and dmt? I've only done salvia, had a few interesting trips on it but the last one I had I was in hell, it was the worst shit ever. Makes me apprehensive to try dmt even though I would like to.

When you're tripping on dmt, do you forget that you ever took it?

• +1
Oh hahaha, if you did both at once as a newbie I really thought that would be a big shock!

Shrooms, you should be fine with friends, just don't take too many or you could get paranoid or start really tripping out (only if you take a lot like high to super-high doses). At recreational doses, you should have a great time if the people your with are people you like being with, or if you go to the movies or something.

If you want to break through for DMT, remember to do what the other guy said above, make sure to really inhale as much as you can. From the time you get your first inhale, to when you "blast off", you have roughly 8 to 12 seconds, so try to inhale deep, and fast, pretty much four to five times deep.

I would say make sure to eat something a few hours earlier, and chances are you'll smoke it, so less likely to throw up, so I wouldn't stress about that. I wouldn't do it around friends though the first time, since the first time will be very special. Get ready to come out of the experience as a new person with a new outlook on life, for at-least the next two weeks of life. I would recommend doing it in a pitch black room on your bed, make sure to have the pen/bong somewhere you can toss/put it quickly and that it won't break.
When you're tripping on dmt, do you forget that you ever took it?

Some people do, but very rarely in the sense that you start freaking out. Maybe in awe at what you are seeing and feeling you "forget", but not in the sense that you think "What is happening? What did I take?" during the experience. I doubt that it would happen to OP, and chances are you would have to take a whole lot, and be a newbie to it all for you to be that out of it.

• +1
Oh hahaha, if you did both at once as a newbie I really thought that would be a big shock!

Shrooms, you should be fine with friends, just don't take too many or you could get paranoid or start really tripping out (only if you take a lot like high to super-high doses). At recreational doses, you should have a great time if the people your with are people you like being with, or if you go to the movies or something.

If you want to break through for DMT, remember to do what the other guy said above, make sure to really inhale as much as you can. From the time you get your first inhale, to when you "blast off", you have roughly 8 to 12 seconds, so try to inhale deep, and fast, pretty much four to five times deep.

I would say make sure to eat something a few hours earlier, and chances are you'll smoke it, so less likely to throw up, so I wouldn't stress about that. I wouldn't do it around friends though the first time, since the first time will be very special. Get ready to come out of the experience as a new person with a new outlook on life, for at-least the next two weeks of life. I would recommend doing it in a pitch black room on your bed, make sure to have the pen/bong somewhere you can toss/put it quickly and that it won't break.

Some people do, but very rarely in the sense that you start freaking out. Maybe in awe at what you are seeing and feeling you "forget", but not in the sense that you think "What is happening? What did I take?" during the experience. I doubt that it would happen to OP, and chances are you would have to take a whole lot, and be a newbie to it all for you to be that out of it.
Did you ever try it?

• +1
How was dmt for you?
Didn't use enough, I "tripped" for a few minutes and saw lots of colors but the shapes weren't fully formed...i got scared and stopped lol. Eventually i'll give psychs a try again

Never have, I've read up on it though, I consider myself a bit too young for something that can be as strong as DMT.

If I did try it though, I would do it in a pitch black room, cold air, after an hour of meditation. Maybe some binaural beats playing through headphones too, all to really enhance the experience and get the most out of it.

• +1
Didn't use enough, I "tripped" for a few minutes and saw lots of colors but the shapes weren't fully formed...i got scared and stopped lol. Eventually i'll give psychs a try again
Allah does not approve.

• Woah
Allah does not approve.
Why the fuck would God care if i want to explore my consciousness and perhaps enhance my spirituality

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 685
Prepare to visit @Tony and his band of machine elves
7 machine elf 2 spectral eyes

• +1
Reactions: Varangiancel, SikKunt, Zeta ascended and 2 others
DMT? Quite a big step from shrooms never done DMT but shrooms is very awesome. Make sure you do at least 3 Gs or you won't feel shit

• +1
Anyone experienced got tips or advice?

This can be your opportunity to dwell on your Latina attraction, and perhaps get your mind, and the universe, to help guide and attract you to a latina.

Before you go in, focus on affirmations based on attracting a Latina. Repeat affirmations for ten minutes before you do the DMT, preferably most starting with the words, I am, "I am attracting a latina" "I am the ideal male for a sexy latina","Latinas find me attractive", "I am bringing into my life an attractive latina who is attracted to me"

Give it a try Gudru-san

• +1
Never have, I've read up on it though, I consider myself a bit too young for something that can be as strong as DMT.

If I did try it though, I would do it in a pitch black room, cold air, after an hour of meditation. Maybe some binaural beats playing through headphones too, all to really enhance the experience and get the most out of it.
This can be your opportunity to dwell on your Latina attraction, and perhaps get your mind, and the universe, to help guide and attract you to a latina.

Before you go in, focus on affirmations based on attracting a Latina. Repeat affirmations for ten minutes before you do the DMT, preferably most starting with the words, I am, "I am attracting a latina" "I am the ideal male for a sexy latina","Latinas find me attractive", "I am bringing into my life an attractive latina who is attracted to me"

Give it a try Gudru-san
Bro thanks for all the advice. I really think you are the nicest guy on here and I enjoy every second of speaking to you

• +1
Bro thanks for all the advice. I really think you are the nicest guy on here and I enjoy every second of speaking to you

When are we going to go slaying together IRL Gudru? When you coming to the east coast, let's go slay some babe latina's from yubo.

• +1
Careful dude. that could backfire. you might have some pretty traumatic hallucinations.

• +1
DMT? Quite a big step from shrooms never done DMT but shrooms is very awesome. Make sure you do at least 3 Gs or you won't feel shit
3 G's?

• +1
When are we going to go slaying together IRL Gudru? When you coming to the east coast, let's go slay some babe latina's from yubo.
I'm all for it bro!!! But it will take years, but that's okay cause we have time

• Love it
🥰 :love: When are you going to start learning Spanish buddy-boyo? Latinas love it when white guys speak chopped up spanish, their pussy gets super wet at the sound of hearing that conquistador lingo. .

Also I think the guy above meant 3 grams.

• +1
🥰 :love: When are you going to start learning Spanish buddy-boyo? Latinas love it when white guys speak chopped up spanish, their pussy gets super wet at the sound of hearing that conquistador lingo. .

Also I think the guy above meant 3 grams.
Bro I actually wanted to start learning Spanish already. I'm gonna start very soon cause I have lots of time

• Love it
With that Spanish, and me losing fat, we should both be ready to slay within months, if not sooner!

Can't wait to hit up NYC with you buddy boyo! Gotta moneymax and treat my boy Gudru out to some fine dining, like Applebees or Olive Garden.

• +1
With that Spanish, and me losing fat, we should both be ready to slay within months, if not sooner!

Can't wait to hit up NYC with you buddy boyo! Gotta moneymax and treat my boy Gudru out to some fine dining, like Applebees or Olive Garden.
Sounds good 👌

Have a trip watcher

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Deleted member 685
Never done shrooms but did 4-ACO-DMT once which is basically a synthetic version of psilocybin. Quite a fun trip, felt happy throughout most of it with a few difficult moments but that is to be expected with psychedelics.

Can't wait to smoke weed with a friend.

[
Never done shrooms but did 4-ACO-DMT once which is basically a synthetic version of psilocybin. Quite a fun trip, felt happy throughout most of it with a few difficult moments but that is to be expected with psychedelics.
Where do you buy it? Is it liver toxic?

lmao incels all keen to try psychedelics when it's written in paper if you have self-esteem issues DO NOT try them until your satisfied. You're literally gonna walk past a mirror pepehands and end your life probably. Or when you listening to music and you suddenly remember how ugly your ass is. Even if your GL LSD and the others distort your face a fuck anyway so you have the dysphoria on top.

on another note, it can be an amazing experience. I tried this yellow 100% dmt crystals, smoked it in a bong and broke through. Saw some pretty cool shit, that's usually it, a cool trip. rarely you'll feel some life-changing experience 95% of the time unless things are lined up pretty well or you try some outta world shit.

• +1
Dimension Mins Traveling?

• +1
lmao incels all keen to try psychedelics when it's written in paper if you have self-esteem issues DO NOT try them until your satisfied. You're literally gonna walk past a mirror pepehands and end your life probably. Or when you listening to music and you suddenly remember how ugly your ass is. Even if your GL LSD and the others distort your face a fuck anyway so you have the dysphoria on top.

on another note, it can be an amazing experience. I tried this yellow 100% dmt crystals, smoked it in a bong and broke through. Saw some pretty cool shit, that's usually it, a cool trip. rarely you'll feel some life-changing experience 95% of the time unless things are lined up pretty well or you try some outta world shit.
That thing about looking in a mirror whilst tripping is true. Scared me when I first did it, my acne looked a million times worse and my face just looked weird.

• +1
hey bro waar hebbe jullie de dmt vandaan dan? moet t zelf een x probere
DMT moeten we nog regelen paddos/truffels hebben we al. Maar we zijn in nimma dus is nie lastig om te krijgen bro

Where did you buy it?

Nijmegen kent veel dealers man
Kzou het misschien online willen kopen, kweet nie of het goed idee is want drugs zijn legaal in Nederland maar niet in Belgie denk ik

Kzou het misschien online willen kopen, kweet nie of het goed idee is want drugs zijn legaal in Nederland maar niet in Belgie denk ik
Idk man online is wel risky

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I buy mine off the dark web. Only order domestically though. You should find some vendors shipping from Belgium though.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
I buy mine off the dark web. Only order domestically though. You should find some vendors shipping from Belgium though.
Could you pm me the tor link pls? Just curious

Hmmm, I don't know. Might check out Tor in the near future. There's an online Dutch store though selling Ayahuasca and other shit like that. Seems legal.
Me too

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Hmmm, I don't know. Might check out Tor in the near future. There's an online Dutch store though selling Ayahuasca and other shit like that. Seems legal.

Me too
You could get some mimosa hostilis from azarius and extract the alkaloids yourself. It's easy. I'm sure way cheaper than buying straight DMT too.

You could get some mimosa hostilis from azarius and extract the alkaloids yourself.
Seems like a hassle and the quantities might be dangerous, Idk much about plants or chemistry.
I'm sure way cheaper than buying straight DMT too.
I don't really want DMT, just shrooms or LSD. Even Ayahuasca is good because I just want to experience the hallucinations and I've heard Ayahuasca is good.

Seems like a hassle and the quantities might be dangerous, Idk much about plants or chemistry.

I don't really want DMT, just shrooms or LSD. Even Ayahuasca is good because I just want to experience the hallucinations and I've heard Ayahuasca is good.
You could make Ayahuasca easy.

You can extract DMT with zero chemistry knowledge. If you can bake a pie, you can definitely do this

• Woah
Reactions: SikKunt