Gooba Gabba Race Pill

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
Gooba

ALL INCELS.IS LIFE DIED WITH ZESTO
By Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez

I walked down the street in Inceldom Discussion, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Incels.is died with Zesto... We killed six million Weebs and replaced them with 20 million Racepillers. In Incels.is we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of Japanophilia, we opened our gates to 20 million Racepillers, some of whom brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Incel Forums into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Weebs of Incels.is and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Incels.is.

@Leucosticte @Ledgemund @DeformAspergerCel @Insomniac @Ritalincel @fukmylyf @notafed @Mainländer

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 97, Deleted member 443 and 3 others
so autistic

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
@Zesto we are refugees

@Zesto we are refugees

This isn't Israel. Tokyo is.

Incels.is has become a Gooba Gabba Racepill shitskin refugee camp.

If I am a refugee it would be as if I was Moses or a jew fleeing Nazi Germany (like the many the Japanese tried to save and allowed free travel through their domains to escape).

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
2798.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and Swagwaffle
Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Swagwaffle
yes bro, we've been stripped off all dignity, forced to cohabit with Chadlites, cucks and their normie collaborators in the ghetto formally known as 'looksmax.org'. Concentrated into one small area, forced to wear identifiable plackers in the form of our looksmax accounts, we get beaten and ridiculed by those we once considered our fellow comrades on .is. It is truly regretful. Let the day @Zesto got banned off of .is mark the beginning of the end for God's chosen people. The true Kristallnacht. Oy veyyy. Oyyyy veyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Zesto
I made a musical tribute to you and other great banned users tbh

My friends have all been banned
I feel the bleakness
Of their absence
Confide..., 'cause I'll be on your side
You know I will, you know I will

Zesto has called me up
Alone and desperate From a Tokyo phone
They want... to ban him permanently
For a LARP brag

I loved all of you
You deserve parole
So hard to not break rules
When you're an aspie sperg

Intolerant is distressed
Kointo keeps making alts to come back
Fontaine and 101, I can't express
This emptiness

I loved all of you
You deserve parole
So hard to not break rules
When you're an aspie sperg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson, Deleted member 97, Tr3way and 4 others
tfw get banned for spam when there are fucks that post JUST BE WITEY 100000000 times

I just made a DOPE JBW THEORY PROOF THREAD on .is and i recommend that all of you go read the thread and accept the fact that whites have privillege in everything in life.

I just made a DOPE JBW THEORY PROOF THREAD on .is and i recommend that all of you go read the thread and accept the fact that whites have privillege in everything in life.
lol it wasn’t a good thread. You showed an above average white guy who plays for an NFL team with an attractive girlfriend. Not surprising to anyone.

gooba gabba GAWP MARMADUKE

JFL I'm starting to think that diaspora ethnics do have a legitimate claim to being disadvantaged in that they are constitutionally unable to frame themselves as anything but the negative of the whymay (to say nothing of statistical fact proof knowledge argument data science regarding intelligence).

If you had a shred of dignity, you'd find a way to be proud of yourself for what you are and stop begging Whitey for victim status.

I'll go through some big ones point by point. If you're going to have me wade back into a shat pool, I'd hope you at least would have good reason for asking; you didn't.

KilluminoidBR said:
Do you wanna know how can you get a 6/10 GF??? Let me teach you:

- Be 6/10 yourself
- Be tall and DONT BE UGLY
- Do NOT be ETHNIC
- Be NT
- Be FUNCTIONAL IN SOCIETY. YOU CANNOT BE NEET.

How many times do you need to be advised to change the name of "Just Be White" if you're going to qualify it to this degree? "Juh Be Why and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x...so in conclusion Juh Be Why".

Dribbling cope to claim "ethnics" have anything worse than Whites for any reason other than bone structure-based looks as an artifact of population properties - i.e. averages.

RageAgainstTDL said:
Dude tall + white + NT + >5/10 IS Chad

Gay beyond belief. NT + >5/10 for anyone is sufficient to pull a whore every now and then. Absolutely does not make them "Chad".

How the hell was this guy ever made mod? I used to get this guy crazy whenever I'd suggest that not every White man was a slayer. Clearly unstable on at least this particular topic. Constantly shifting goalposts and definitions, one second "Whites are superior because they have better x on average" the next second "THAT'S NOT FAIR WOMEN ARE RACIST" the next "Just Be White".

You'll see that here:

RageAgainstTDL said:
Most of us can agree that JBW doesn't mean "being white is all you need".

It means that:

- Most girls have being white as a basic requirement. If you don't meet that requirement, you're out right from the start.
- Being white gives you a better chance at being taller since white men are 3" taller than ethnics on average.
- Being white gives you a better chance at having better features than an ethnic.

THAT is JBW.

Well don't call it "JBW" then, moron. You're getting all the ookers confused, most of whom aren't blessed with the 105 IQ of the woke statistical dilettante; moreover, I'm sure you're well aware of this.

Can never leave out this "chance" part without failing to see what it means completely. Yeah, it was indeed chance that determined you'd end up an ethnic and again chance that determined that, within that, you didn't end up as Chadpreet - who cares.

"Whites are slightly better looking on average". Do you think this constitutes some kind of deep, earth-shaking revelation? Now that that's been "established", I suppose you can keep on eeking at all the White incels, who for whatever reasons stay there to put up with you, to give you all the privilege they don't have. "People who aren't you look better than I do and it's not fair. Gibs me dat."

Now let's get to the best part:

itsogrecel said:
Apparently he's going to be one of the top picks in the NFL draft, that statusmaxxes him hard

Are you retarded? You're going to act like it's not the fact that he's a college athlete - and a good one at that - but that he's White was what allowed him to get a slightly above looksmatched girlfriend?

Damn, your gay thread isn't even cherrypicking - it's worse yet. Quite possibly the worst example you could have chosen to prove your spurious "point".

You keep mentioning "Sub-8 Theory" as though I didn't already explain it to you and everyone like you.

It does not mean that "men below 8/10 PSL do not have sex". It means that at 8/10 PSL:

- Be tall
- Be NT
- Be FUNCTIONAL IN SOCIETY. YOU CANNOT BE NEET.

...doesn't matter. Looks are sufficient to grant you everything at this point

You people are worse than foids, I swear.

This will be the last time I entertain any of your gay spam. I just want to make sure everyone on this forum knows that racepillers are mentally disabled.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zesto

JFL I'm starting to think that diaspora ethnics do have a legitimate claim to being disadvantaged in that they are constitutionally unable to frame themselves as anything but the negative of the whymay (to say nothing of statistical fact proof knowledge argument data science regarding intelligence).

If you had a shred of dignity, you'd find a way to be proud of yourself for what you are and stop begging Whitey for victim status.

I'll go through some big ones point by point. If you're going to have me wade back into a shat pool, I'd hope you at least would have good reason for asking; you didn't.

How many times do you need to be advised to change the name of "Just Be White" if you're going to qualify it to this degree? "Juh Be Why and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x and x...so in conclusion Juh Be Why".

Retard cope to claim "ethnics" have anything worse than Whites for any reason other than bone structure-based looks as an artifact of population properties - i.e. averages.

Retarded beyond belief. NT + >5/10 for anyone is sufficient to pull a whore every now and then. Absolutely does not make them "Chad".

How the hell was this guy ever made mod? I used to get this guy crazy whenever I'd suggest that not every White man was a slayer. Clearly unstable on at least this particular topic. Constantly shifting goalposts and definitions, one second "Whites are superior because they have better x on average" the next second "THAT'S NOT FAIR WOMEN ARE RACIST" the next "Just Be White".

You'll see that here:

Well don't call it "JBW" then, moron. You're getting all the ookers confused, most of whom aren't blessed with the 105 IQ of the woke statistical dilettante; moreover, I'm sure you're well aware of this.

Can never leave out this "chance" part without failing to see what it means completely. Yeah, it was indeed chance that determined you'd end up an ethnic and again chance that determined that, within that, you didn't end up as Chadpreet - who cares.

"Whites are slightly better looking on average". Do you think this constitutes some kind of deep, earth-shaking revelation? Now that that's been "established", I suppose you can keep on eeking at all the White incels, who for whatever reasons stay there to put up with you, to give you all the privilege they don't have. "People who aren't you look better than I do and it's not fair. Gibs me dat."

Are you retarded? You're going to act like it's not the fact that he's a college athlete - and a good one at that - but that he's White was what allowed him to get a slightly above looksmatched girlfriend?

Damn, your gay thread isn't even cherrypicking - it's worse yet. Quite possibly the worst example you could have chosen to prove your spurious "point".

You keep mentioning "Sub-8 Theory" as though I didn't already explain it to you and everyone like you.

It does not mean that "men below 8/10 PSL do not have sex". It means:

This will be the last time I entertain any of your gay spam. I just want to make sure everyone on this forum knows that racepillers are mentally disabled.

curries.is tbh

new term we coined in my server

https://looksmax.org/threads/join-my-blackpilled-otaku-discord-server.4736/

inv in link

happy to have you, many of your friends are probably here already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 97

Retard cope to claim "ethnics" have anything worse than Whites for any reason other than bone structure-based looks as an artifact of population properties - i.e. averages.

Retarded beyond belief. NT + >5/10 for anyone is sufficient to pull a whore every now and then. Absolutely does not make them "Chad".

You'll see that here:

It does not mean that "men below 8/10 PSL do not have sex". It means:

let them dwell in their racial inferiority, man. I'm always flattered when people assume I'm an aryan übermensch simply because I was born and have ancestry in Northern Europe. You're correct in pointing out the logical flaws in their retarded double digit IQ argumentation, but what does it matter? Some people are simply incapable of reason, and this is particularly true in those demographics most eagerly pushing the steaming dump that is the 'JBW' "theory". In fact, I'm convinced one could draw a significant negative correlation between intelligence level and genuine belief in 'JBW' theory.

Perhaps I'm more pessimistic about the human psyche than you, but I believe that certain people will just believe whatever grants them the most 'gibs'. JBW theory is just that. Although, perhaps some "people" promoting it are cognizant it's ook ook eek eek dead air nigger garbage nonsense, and yet are intelligent enough to see the advantage gained in promoting it. In other words, you're potentially dealing with two groups of people:

1. The negroes that can't recognize JBW for the horse shit it is
2. The negroes that can recognize JBW for the horse shit it is, and yet promote it anyways for personal gain
Either way, you're dealing with niggers which, in my humble opinion, is a mistake to begin with (with a few notable rare exceptions such as Malcolm X, and some of the more 'woke' adherents of 'Nation of Islam'). The negro mind will not adher to reason in almost all cases

• +1
Looks are sufficient to grant you everything at this point
I have to second this based on my empirical experience.

Being a NEET can hurt you in the really long run with a girl, but no girl will turn down a very good-looking man because of his career prospects or lack thereof. After some months maybe there will be a fight about this, but at that point you have already fucked all her holes in all positions so who cares. It's just a minor inconvenience (that you have to find a new one now) if you really liked the girl, but in no way comparable to being an incel.

• +1
This whole thread is one big cope tbh