High sentience is alien to the crowd - get educated and stay out of minimum wage.

Not everyones cup of tea. Philosophy can provide a lot of interesting ideas about how the world functions metaphysically and how one can adjust themselves to that and find new ways of living.
go to a big university though. Small ones are fucking shit. Especially if you're aspie like me, will make bad progress socialized from lack of clubs.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and HarrierDuBois
go to a big university though. Small ones are fucking shit. Especially if you're aspie like me, will make bad progress socialized from lack of clubs.
I will go to a huge one.

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
or stay neet and live ur life while cucks rot away in office :Comfy:
what life, youre a truecel poor virgin rotting in the internet among the worst of subhumans while this man cums inside his big ass perky titted coworker
I don't get that mindset. Working at some shit min wage store for the next 50 years of your life, how does that not make you want to rope?
i dont get it either. its over

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
I don't like history at all.
Why not?

I know it's not reading but I was watching this series on Portugal's navigation around africa towards india. Makes you want to conquer yourself.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
what life, youre a truecel poor virgin rotting in the internet among the worst of subhumans while this man cums inside his big ass perky titted coworker
did not read those ramblings, and i used to be chad btw and had a good thing going before acne and acne scars

or stay neet and live ur life while cucks rot away in office :Comfy:
forgot that you got more time to order mcniggers and play elden ring while the cuck interacts with women at work

Why not?

I know it's not reading but I was watching this series on Portugal's navigation around africa towards india. Makes you want to conquer yourself.
Same feelings are evoked when reading literature and philosophy.

• Love it
forgot that you got more time to order mcniggers and play elden ring while the cuck interacts with women at work
why are you so mad little cucky? is it that infruriating that you slave yourself away? is your last cope really that you can only intertact with used up roasties at work? good thing there are no other ways to meet women

• +1
why are you so mad little cucky? is it that infruriating that you slave yourself away? is your last cope really that you can only intertact with used up roasties at work? good thing there are no other ways to meet women
genuinely dnr subhuman

how much do you want to bet i mog you to suicide, in heigh too probably
He can't even get a boner, even if he was 8 PSL you'd mog him.

• +1
Reactions: piec
@wollet2 hey little cucky why so quiet? we can have a non biased judge to decide who is better looking, not like there would be debatable competition anyway

Same feelings are evoked when reading literature and philosophy.
Language learning is fun too. It's like solving a puzzle. That's one of the ways I like to sharpen my head. Especially memory since im bad at that.

• +1
Language learning is fun too. It's like solving a puzzle. That's one of the ways I like to sharpen my head. Especially memory since im bad at that.
Average Ti dom sentence.

• JFL
@wollet2 hey little cucky why so quiet? we can have a non biased judge to decide who is better looking, not like there would be debatable competition anyway
why you such a faggot? leave @wollet2 alone.

• JFL
It's not. But it's an interesting correlation. Especially the puzzle aspect is very Ti-like.
ohh. No puzzles are great. Same reason I like strategy games or even chemistry.

But yeah that guy you talked to didn't seem like a retard. Dude has a depressing past prolly. You can be brow beaten into being a dog for industry, doing simple labour. Same thing happens in offices, it's just not physically intensive work.

I don't think any of these people see value in that work. A chair factory worker today is just hammering nails into same place like a machine for 8 hours, compare that to the artisan two hundred years ago who would first buy a block of wood he likes the look of, carves it up according to a plan he made and put it all together with furnishing. Genetically they're the same but one is obviously more intellectually stimulated and happy.

The stupidity we find today is trained into them, it's a crime. It's like how 'techbros' are pushing AI 'art' where companies are deciding to cram it into products and services where it doesn't belong. We're seeing individual creativity shoved out, you'd think this technology would be used to cut out the hyper specialized profession lol, nope it's here to specialize further.

imagine cockriding an ugly lowlife ant on an incel forum, your selfworth must be really pitiful
I don't even know who he is, you're just a strange obsessed freak.

• +1
I don't even know who he is, you're just a strange obsessed freak.
are you braindamaged? he literally quoated my post like 50 times insulting me so i called him out you utter retard. shouldve tagged him to make sure he sees ur message faggot

are you braindamaged? he literally quoated my post like 50 times insulting me so i called him out you utter retard. shouldve tagged him to make sure he sees ur message faggot
@wollet2 be nice.

You're still an annoying cunt though. stfu

I share your view but you come of as spiteful. You should pity and appreciate those lesser because without them below you, you would be worse off. Anyways none of these matters compared to the true hierarchy of looks. Ultimately a smart betabuxer is still a betabuxxer

• +1
I share your view but you come of as spiteful. You should pity and appreciate those lesser because without them below you, you would be worse off. Anyways none of these matters compared to the true hierarchy of looks. Ultimately a smart betabuxer is still a betabuxxer
Pity is detrimental.

INB4 water. I am aware that places of lower education generally hold people of lower intelligence, but for a long time I assumed the fundamental sentience of both groups (white-collar and blue-collar) to be fairly similar, where only a comprehension of society and culture would differ. But no, their sentience is so much lower it's ridiculous.

If you go to a workplace where no degree or skill is required, you find two types of people there.

1. The young person seeking to make some money and work experience as they transition to go to university later on.

2. The (generally) older person who has no talent, no skill, no knowledge, and is overall insentient.

Look, of course people with degrees aren't all geniuses, but holy fuck if the average sentience level is not lower in workplaces where no testament to any persistance is required at all. I quit my job at the hospital a few weeks ago, and thinking back on it, the discrepancy between the people who had a future and those who didn't was severe. There were essentially the hopeful young people who were having fun and the 'stuck' old mothefuckers who knew nothing about anything, as well as the soon-to-be old insentients that looked just like me and the peers but had no aspiration or capacity for anything at all.

I became more dismissive of these people as time went on and buried my face in books during the breaks just not to have my brain run melted out of my nose. Almost all of them thought reading was alien and saw it as impressive when it's one of the most fundamental things we humans do when not insentient. One girl even asked me if I read for fun with a shocked expression, as opposed to her, who read only when forced to by external circumstances.

I remember as I was in the locker room and one of the most Bukowskian hedonists the world has ever seen came up to me as I sat on the bench changing. The exact words used during the conversation are not kept fully intact, as I do not remember it down to a perfect detail. He glanced upon the book, which laid upon the bench. He asked me “Is that the book your mother got you?” "No," I said, “this one I bought myself, but she did buy me a few of Dostoevsky’s other ones." “Are you like a deep thinker?” he asked. “I don’t know, I suppose so.”.

“Is that book like philosophical or?” "Yes, it is.” “Do you like philosophical stuff?” “Sure.” “Are you a philosopher?” “I don’t know, not yet at least, maybe someday, if I manage to create a philosophy.” “Then you can write a book; become an author.” “I guess I’ll see how it goes.” “Or you can become a doctor or researcher.” “Why?” “Well, you’re a thinker; put that to good use.” Some time went by, he wrapped up and exited the changing room. I exited a few seconds after and caught up to him.

“Is that how you view me? A thinker? Philosopher?” “Well yes, you have potential, not like me; what do I know?” “Well, I’m not sure.” “You must go on from here and do something with your life, you can’t stay here forever, I’m not smart, and neither is our boss; we are all stuck here; we failed to create something, but you still have time; put what you have behind your forehead to good use. Yes, now it is decided, you will become a researcher.”

Then we both made our way over to the elevator and went up. As we exited, I said, "Maybe I won't leave; maybe you'll see me here in 15 years." and he answered on the verge of seething saying, "No! I don't want to see you here in 15 years; you go, go, and do something with your life."

Even to these individuals, the discrepancy of sentience is obvious, as they are on the receiving end of it. It had been so long since people who weren't complete morons came through their workplace that anyone who did was instantly seen as different, and they noticed it instantly. Don't let these places of insignificane make your soul wither away.

I'm not saying this to deprecate these individuals, but I need to make a specific point. Now I get to the summary and core message of the entire thread: I want to give a heads up to people of higher sentience not to end up in these environments, as it's destructive to surround yourself around people who are incapable of reciprocating what you send out. You don't want to spend time around these people for long, as it will rot your brain. If you require more mental stimuli than other people to feel comfortable, you need to get into rooms where you can have that exchange regularly.

@deadmanwalking @DelonLover1999 @Magnum Opus @0hMan @Klasik616
Good post. Min wage jobs are genuinely hell on earth and without education your chances of scaling outside of connections is zero. Absolutely soul crushing npc grind

• +1