Good and bad are man made concepts

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
Nature doesn't give a shit about either of them. Good and bad can vary between self benefit and morals brain washed to us by society. If you live life thinking things are good or bad you will be miserable. Just do whatever honestly and ignore these bs man made labels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: johncruz12345, Zygos4Life, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
Instead of seeing reports, you're here making shit threads, I will unmod you soon

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Salludon, Zygos4Life, Lev Peshkov and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, BigBoy and Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Good and bad are concepts born from postmodernism and early capitalism. The induction of cinema into daily life strengthened the concept. Reject being a sheep and steal and murder

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
Free my brotha @Sealing_Phoenix he doesn't deserve to rot

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 5522
Free my brotha @Sealing_Phoenix he doesn't deserve to rot
He posted a nude male with his genitals inside of a vacuum cleaner.

Unfortunately, we won't be seeing from him for the foreseeable future.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5522 and Kingcel32
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Deleted member 5522
He posted a nude male with his genitals inside of a vacuum cleaner.

Unfortunately, we won't be seeing from him for the foreseeable future.
I bet half this fucking forum did the same thing and they don't get banned. It's over for him.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
i agree tbh. societal structures should be made from the survival perspective. not from idealistic things

I bet half this fucking forum did the same thing and they don't get banned. It's over for him.
Yes people have done the same thing if not worse, but sadly its not an excuse. Brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32
Nature doesn't give a shit about either of them. Good and bad can vary between self benefit and morals brain washed to us by society. If you live life thinking things are good or bad you will be miserable. Just do whatever honestly and ignore these bs man made labels.
End up shot theory

• Love it
based thread

rightfulcel is too high iq for this forum

• Love it
Hey! You arent @knajjd now are you!
Lataus

• Hmm...
Good thread knajjd

It's not man made, it's biologically made. Nature does give a shit about them, because it gave you those rules.

You think I give a fuck about stealing and shit? If it were up to me I would have made it so stealing is perfectly fine, but the rules are in place to force us into cooperation and society. That's what morality is for. It's not man made, it's biological in your brain.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta and Zygos4Life
Good and bad are concepts born from postmodernism and early capitalism. The induction of cinema into daily life strengthened the concept. Reject being a sheep and steal and murder
Literal brainlet take. At least say that Christianity invented them, that would be closer to the truth but still brainlet tier

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Literally over 2000 years before capitalism

Attachments

• E5EA3F05-401F-4920-BEF7-FDDCD0E27909.png
    E5EA3F05-401F-4920-BEF7-FDDCD0E27909.png
    282.3 KB · Views: 4
By the way everyone, this is philosophical discussion that has been discussed for the last 200 years, the real question boils down to whether you believe morality is objective (true for everyone) or subjective (my good and bad is different than yours). Once you figure that out, then you can argue more about whether or not it's rooted in God, religion, evolution, society, or the individual.

Me personally I believe morality is objective, and rooted in our biology/evolution/God (I'm an agnostic), and when I say it's objective I mean that the same rules apply to everyone (do not steal, do not kill, are both rules applying to all societies for all of time) and then you have specific bullshit which the society makes up like "don't go past the speed limit" which isn't biological but rather rooted in the society itself.

Hopefully that made sense but that's my personal take on it all. I think it's true to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
tbh doing bad to good people is retarded. doing bad to bad people is okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Morality is objective.

You still have to obey the socially constructed norms till you're in the position to challenge them / be exempt from them.