good ascend? 2025 for a Peruvian chud

uglyburger

uglyburger

Iron
Joined
Nov 19, 2025
Posts
10
Reputation
3
2025 August 13
IMG 8369
IMG 8402

I was 15 here sub5 or sum idk
I got bullied cus I was ugly and shi
Got mogged from the exes of my ex


2025 Oktober 18
IMG 8370

I dyed my eyebrows
Tried to debloat , new hair
Still a chud but sum people told me that I looked good but it was never enough for me

Fall down to deppresion cus I felt ugly
Yeee
IMG 8387

That was probably 2025 November 19
Didn’t ascend


2025 Dezember 17
i researched about BS
Contacts lenses and did a diy buccal fat remove

IMG 8401



IMG 8394



Yee I think that was my prime now I don’t look like this anymore I got chopped again cus of deppresion

Here
IMG 8406


Yeee I was hella tired here

Hollon my eyes
Did it ascend?


IMG 8407

Before and after

IMG 8360
After



Ye I don’t really know if I still want to ascend I got to many problems maybe i will just kill my self so I can relieve all my stress English is not my main language so pls don’t hate

Keep ascending brah‘s
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8371.jpeg
    IMG_8371.jpeg
    918.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8394.png
    IMG_8394.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8386.jpeg
    IMG_8386.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8360.jpeg
    IMG_8360.jpeg
    383 KB · Views: 0
dwbi too much bro, you're a good-looking dude and roping would just make you a waste of sperm. Just live ur life; you've got a lot of life ahead of you.
 

Similar threads

M
Replies
1
Views
68
Hater_of_foids
Hater_of_foids
GERMANIC666
Replies
2
Views
48
mistermogsalot
mistermogsalot
gowtherr
Replies
1
Views
26
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab
bonelessguy22
Replies
0
Views
24
bonelessguy22
bonelessguy22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top