Good ass breakfast

HGH_

HGH_

Involuntary volcel
Joined
Jun 14, 2025
Posts
310
Reputation
276
Just had 4 eggs with some raw milk mixed with honey, I feel so energetic
What about yall’s breakfast
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Erdafritnib, code80 and 1 other person
I don’t do breakfast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Erdafritnib, i6w9 and 2 others
I want to eat at school now, don't piss me off
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and Erdafritnib
no breakfast only coffee. I don't tend to eat until 4 PM :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, code80 and Erdafritnib
I don’t do breakfast.
Mirin, for what reasons may I ask ?
I skip lunch every day just because I don’t want to go to the uni restaurant and see other people.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Gengar’s Ghost and Erdafritnib
You should skip breakfast tbh, great means to debloat
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Mirin, for what reasons may I ask ?
I skip lunch every day just because I don’t want to go to the uni restaurant and see other people.
Not sure. I grew up having breakfast but I guess as an adult I never got into the habit of having breakfast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, Swarthy Knight, ICR and 1 other person
Mine is Fruit, Kefir/Milk and some almonds
I eat eggs before sleep, scince they are easy to digest and low on carbs
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, HGH_ and ICR
no breakfast only coffee. I don't tend to eat until 4 PM :forcedsmile:
IMG 1899
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib, ICR and arthurfish
I usually just eat whatever I’ll DoorDash some McDonald’s for breakfast
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_, Erdafritnib and ICR
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Erdafritnib, ICR and i6w9
Mine is Fruit, Kefir/Milk and some almonds
I eat eggs before sleep, scince they are easy to digest and low on carbs
what fruits
 
  • +1
Reactions: Erdafritnib and ICR
Just had 4 eggs with some raw milk mixed with honey, I feel so energetic
What about yall’s breakfast
8 eggs
And a monster
25mg eplerenone
And gooned
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost and Erdafritnib
Thank you Gengar :cool: It means a lot
No problem, handsome! :THICC:

I might have to go out of my way to look the other way if you post rule-breaking content.

Brootal blackpill strikes again.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i6w9, HGH_ and ICR
Just had 4 eggs with some raw milk mixed with honey, I feel so energetic
What about yall’s breakfast
Good but why raw milk ?
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_ and ICR
Good but why raw milk ?
Ig I fell for the raw milk propaganda. If I have to be honest, I’d say that raw milk’s only benefit for now is the taste, it tastes sweeter.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendHQ
No problem, handsome! :THICC:

I might have to go out of my way to look the other way if you post rule-breaking content.

Brootal blackpill strikes again.
Brooootal but I would never post rule breaking content
Just remember me when you're admin bhai:owo:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar’s Ghost
Ig I fell for the raw milk propaganda. If I have to be honest, I’d say that raw milk’s only benefit for now is the taste, it tastes sweeter.
Normal pasteurise milk it’s better than raw milk because they also add vitamin D often
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
Brooootal but I would never post rule breaking content
Just remember me when you're admin bhai:owo:
I wouldn’t forget my supporters. No worries. :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
Brooootal but I would never post rule breaking content
Just remember me when you're admin bhai:owo:
Don’t think I’d be picked though. :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
Normal pasteurise milk it’s better than raw milk because they also add vitamin D often
You can get it from the sun, during winter I just have vitamin D supplements
 
  • +1
Reactions: AscendHQ
breakfast and dinner the only meals i eat
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
Same here
for me its because i wake up at 3pm, so im eating breakfast at 3:30 or 4, and then i have dinner at 7 with everyone else. but once i am hungry again everyone else has gone to bed so no one can make me dinner.
 
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_
for me its because i wake up at 3pm, so im eating breakfast at 3:30 or 4, and then i have dinner at 7 with everyone else. but once i am hungry again everyone else has gone to bed so no one can make me dinner.
Why are you waking up this late ?
 
Realistically, who would be picked? I don't really see anyone else being promoted other than u
Well, Clavicular was picked recently. :p Other than him, Gargantuan and tuberculosisinmybal would be great picks too.
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
Well, Clavicular was picked recently. :p Other than him, Gargantuan and tuberculosisinmybal would be great picks too.
Ur too humble.
I wish we could vote for next admin, I am positive you would have a large amount of support. We all love u bhai
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HGH_ and Gengar’s Ghost
Ur too humble.
I wish we could vote for next admin, I am positive you would have a large amount of support. We all love u bhai
Awww thank you for the nice words, I love you guys too. 🥰

That said, I would say it’s less being humble and way more being pessimistic.

Not only concerning that, but just in general.
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9
Awww thank you for the nice words, I love you guys too. 🥰

That said, I would say it’s less being humble and way more being pessimistic.

Not only concerning that, but just in general.
Along with your pessimism you should also have hope:owo: always good to have even a little bit of hope
 

Similar threads

truefoidslayerpqoqo
Replies
16
Views
70
truefoidslayerpqoqo
truefoidslayerpqoqo
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
61
Kevin Logan
Kevin Logan
avenox
Replies
2
Views
25
avenox
avenox
ImSomeone
Replies
4
Views
81
polarpop
polarpop
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
99
TGUN.
TGUN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top