Good diet for 14 yr old + school day

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
I wake up early and take the bus since my catholic school is 50 min away and I barely have any time to make a big meal to here are my meals and their times

- Meal 1: eggs, hasbrowns, and toast w/ pb
- Meal 2 (lunch for school) chili con carne w/ pasta or i will have a ham and cheese sandwich with a banana + fairlife protein shake
- Meal 3 (kinda like a snack) yogurt w/ granola, banana, and weetabix
- Meal 4: whatever my mom makes i ask her to use red meat and shit cus thats good for boosting test
- Meal 5: protein shake that has pb, banana, protein powder, milk

Overall its like 2300 cal and i just started. Should i add anymore meals or any different types of food to make it more balanced. Rn I need to gain weight bc I am 5'11, 14, but only 120 pounds. Lmk

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and plukee
I wake up early and take the bus since my catholic school is 50 min away and I barely have any time to make a big meal to here are my meals and their times

- Meal 2 (lunch for school) chili con carne w/ pasta or i will have a ham and cheese sandwich with a banana + fairlife protein shake
- Meal 4: whatever my mom makes i ask her to use red meat and shit cus thats good for boosting test

Overall its like 2300 cal and i just started. Should i add anymore meals or any different types of food to make it more balanced. Rn I need to gain weight bc I am 5'11, 14, but only 120 pounds. Lmk
add a meal 6 or eat donuts or something

lmao i dont wanna turn into a fat fuck
fine stay a 120lb twink then and then you will get rped because someone mistakes you for a female idc

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, m0ss26 and Debetro
fine stay a 120lb twink then and then you will get rped because someone mistakes you for a female idc
lol alr. still fuck more girls at 14 then u will in ur whole life currycel

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Brutal how im eating those foods cause bulkmaxxing. Cut start’s December boyo
Don't worry bout it boyo, if u still growing these are essential. U'll always have the bone structure and height but u can easily get rid of the bloat later on

this a good diet stay consistent