THE GYMCELLER'S ULTIMATE GUIDE TO LOOKSMAXXING (PLANS, DIET, THEORY ALL INCLUDED)

Did you find this thread useful?

• Yes

Votes: 68 95.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
will read

thx
Tenor 85

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
i appreciate all effort, there are really good information and movement variations on this thread.

however, bodybuilding is not that complicated at ALL.
progressive overload, macros, proper resting (sleep&lifestyle). that's it.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, tyronelite, TakaTeo and 3 others
what are good stretches for traps being on computer too long

You need to use more bold letters to showcase important points and do some kind of sections with titles if you want me to read that.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
What about roids?

i appreciate all effort, there are really good information and movement variations on this thread.

however, bodybuilding is not that complicated at ALL.
progressive overload, macros, proper resting (sleep&lifestyle). that's it.
The first 80% of gains come from just doing those basic things, I agree. The remaining 20% come from what you learn as you get into it more (all the detail in this thread). However, I included a lot on nutrition because it's a huge thing people miss out on when looksmaxxing. Not just for bodybuilding, but for cognitive function, skin, anti-aging, inflammation reduction, sexual performance. Basically everything. Oh, and cardio too. Same thing.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, randomvanish and Deleted member 761
You have three predominant systems in your body: Neuromuscular/ATP energy, Anaerobic/Type Two fibers, Aerobic/Type One. Rep ranges under 5 will train your fast-twitch, 5-12 will be fast and slow, and above 15 will be slow-twitch.

we have red(fast) and white(slow) fiber. my understanding was if you do a movement quickly, it should recruit more red fibers. when you do a slow movement it recruits more white fiber. is this thought process correct too?

• +1
Reactions: chadison
SUCH A GOD THREAD. Admins betta put this in Best of the Bes.

Appreciate it boyo! 😘

• +1
You have three predominant systems in your body: Neuromuscular/ATP energy, Anaerobic/Type Two fibers, Aerobic/Type One. Rep ranges under 5 will train your fast-twitch, 5-12 will be fast and slow, and above 15 will be slow-twitch.

we have red(fast) and white(slow) fiber. my understanding was if you do a movement quickly, it should recruit more red fibers. when you do a slow movement it recruits more white fiber. is this thought process correct too?
From what I know, most of the time, yes.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
why scaptions after dips ?
You can change it if you want. Dips tend to work Tris and chest, and scaptions are the third agonist on push days: shoulders

should honestly go to BOTB outstanding guide.

• +1
Nice, but what is the ideal ratio of D3 to K2? For example, how much K2 should I take for every 1,000 IU of D3?

• +1
Nice, but what is the ideal ratio of D3 to K2? For example, how much K2 should I take for every 1,000 IU of D3?
Roughly 600% daily value D2 (5000 IU) and 150% K2. You can buy supplements that have both in one capsule, Dr. Mercola sells good ones. K2 triples D3 absorption rates from bloodstream.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and theanonymousone
Roughly 600% daily value D2 (5000 IU) and 150% K2. You can buy supplements that have both in one capsule, Dr. Mercola sells good ones. K2 triples D3 absorption rates from bloodstream.

Oh, thanks, I thought it would be much more K2 than that for 5,000 IU of D

• +1
I doubt it.
litterally check my post history you absaloute spastic. also, did you see that needle and vial of test? heres what happens, i take the needle, injected air into the vial, then take out my test and then stick it into my ass cheek and inject the test. that simple.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky and chadison
@Kingkellz not sure if this qualifies for BOTB but I don't see any other gymmaxxing thread in there.

• +1
@Alexanderr can this thread be stickied at at least, I just don't want it to die since there's no other ones on this site

• +1
one time bump

I now believe that simplicity is key. Full Body is more effective than Upper Lower and it requires less time dedicated to it.

Putting a novice on a 6 day program is a recipe for disaster.

3 day programs should always be the norm for beginners. And whereas minimalism can sometimes be bad, maximalism is worse and that is what you are doing right now. You don't need that many exercises and you don't need 6 days of gym. People who have time to workout every day either have no job or no life outside of work and the gym so this isn't a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
Doesn't mint decrease T tho?

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and chadison
Doesn't mint decrease T tho?

Yes, although only to a minor extent. It's more noticeable if you're eating many mints everyday.

I'll usually have one or two mints to feign hunger. If you look into other studies, many have shown that mints suppress hunger especially towards sugary foods. I noticed when I don't have them after eating I'm more likely to end up binging on some dessert(s). Which certainly is the less desired option, as sugar also kills T.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzMaxxing
Didnt understand shit in that lifting program

@chadison nigga can you rewrite that program I cant understand it

@chadison nigga can you rewrite that program I cant understand it
It's more just an example of what to do, lots of exercise variations. Everything should be explained in the guide already, the goal is to be able to get everybody to write their own workouts based on what their goals are.

• +1
Reactions: Eezz
It's more just an example of what to do, lots of exercise variations. Everything should be explained in the guide already, the goal is to be able to get everybody to write their own workouts based on what their goals are.
I trained for a year now. And made good gains but not so much more . Do you think yours will help me put some muscle more ?

• +1
I trained for a year now. And made good gains but not so much more . Do you think yours will help me put some muscle more ?
Implementing the techniques that I have examples of in my program will definitely help you. Drop sets, supersets, isometric holds, eccentric contractions will all contribute to making a bit more progress happen as you continue working out. I would try to revamp your routine if you have been seemingly plateauing, if you're going for size reference what I wrote about that. Reps in the 6-12 range, more workout volume (which can be in the form of supersets like my program is), eccentrics.

I don't agree with an Upper/Lower split routine if the only goal is to looksmax as your lower body strength/muscularity plays almost no role in attraction. Just make sure you don't have chicken legs and you're good. PPL would be better for this purpose imo

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Am I expected to read all of that really ?

• JFL
still amazing thread shame that this isnt in the BOTB , i am gonna start using your 3x upper 2x lower routine and gonna get my thyroid checked again this week , should i start using this routine while cutting down 10 lbs?

Last edited:
  • +1
still amazing thread shame that this isnt in the BOTB , i am gonna start using your 3x upper 2x lower routine and gonna get my thyroid checked again this week , should i start using this routine while cutting down 10 lbs?
Thanks. Yes, this would probably be great for you actually because it's not too much physiological stress while you're cutting down weight.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Also focus on eccentrics while doing it to help build lean mass instead of glycogen storage/fast twitch. Then do lower rep high intensity training after your small cut

Also focus on eccentrics while doing it to help build lean mass instead of glycogen storage/fast twitch. Then do lower rep high intensity training after your small cut
so i need to focus on the movement when my muscles are getting smaller like going up by a pull up? and how do you mean higher intensity so like , less rest in between?

Last edited:
so i need to focus on the movement when my muscles are getting smaller like going up by a pull up? and how do you mean higher intensity so like , less rest in between?
When you're going down. Concentric is when you contract your muscles, eccentric is when you relax (lowering a barbell after curling it is an example of eccentric). This will help you build lean mass. I'm referring to high intensity as high CNS demand, which is lower and faster repetitions. You'd want to save that for when you're bulking. You can still do high rep high intensity when you're cutting, that would be recommended

• +1
Reactions: Lars
Thank you for this great thread. Posters like you make this site worth visiting :)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, mulattomaxxer, Lars and 1 other person
  • +1
supplements for good collagen for oldcels like me? :feelskek:
also wouldnt mind having dat orange tint too
I know some people that take collagen directly. Just mix it in with water and drink it. Beta carotene for skin glow. Those supplements that I listed already will definitely help you with skin quality as well. And I'm sure you can just Google or look around the forum for even more if you want. Sadly a good amount of collagen is genetic, but aging is also a big factor. You can prevent this by sleeping well and avoiding stress, this will accelerate your aging and destroy your collagen. I would say if you take supps and really try the anti-aging regimen You probably have 50% under control. The other 50% is purely out of control, like your final adult height is

• Love it
Reactions: oldcelloser
HIIT mogs. Pushes your body to its limits.

Sprints> jogging for an hour.
abso fucking lutely; running or biking(hurts your back) is kinda shit tbh :feelskek:
Looks like I need a ton of fats, thanks OP. Good thread
correct; most underestimated and misunderstood macro; most ppl should halve their carbs and replace it with fats tbh
ok retard
what is dat :feelskek:? and from which website brah?
protein shakes, fruit and milk
protein shakes= GOAT, but replace the milk with eggs and probiotic yogurt srs
Do you inject steroids?
do you really believe sucrose or any other shit is = steroids brah :feelskek:
Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor, mulattomaxxer and Looks234
over rated; just go outside for 30 min for vitamin D

it doesnt really matter that much ; this is too complicated and it has been proven by a user here that if you roid its something like 80 % diet +roids and 20% training; all these types of training and supersets and all that crap doesnt matter that much if you roid
and if you dont roid you' re never gonna look "excellent"(Insta body that hot foids are used to and expect it) and will put on like 2 kg of muscle per year and will probably look DYEL in a tshirt :feelskek: (in fact even with roids its hard to achieve that "built" look)
Am I expected to read all of that really ?
no; roid , eat high protein and do the basic movements and compounds ; all else is autism
500 test per week

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
over rated; just go outside for 30 min for vitamin D

it doesnt really matter that much ; this is too complicated and it has been proven by a user here that if you roid its something like 80 % diet +roids and 20% training; all these types of training and supersets and all that crap doesnt matter that much if you roid
and if you dont roid you' re never gonna look "excellent"(Insta body that hot foids are used to and expect it) and will put on like 2 kg of muscle per year and will probably look DYEL in a tshirt :feelskek: (in fact even with roids its hard to achieve that "built" look)

no; roid , eat high protein and do the basic movements and compounds ; all else is autism

500 test per week
The 500mg Test/week bro cycle is retarded IMO

Honestly, you could have kept this post very simple by just telling guys that they need to get muscular to looksmax, and showing examples where gymmaxxing and leanmaxxing alone has gotten very positive reactions from women for some men.

Just looking at a photoshopped picture of the rock without muscle mass should be enough to prove to guys that gymmaxxing is extremely important for being successful with women, no matter how you look like.

Xy80u0ikldg51