Reactions: Deleted member 4209
My ring finger is 1.6 cm longer than ma index finger when my palm is faced down

high prenatal t?
@Gudru
@FatJattMofo
idk. calculate it bro

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Digit ratio is cope. Depending on your hand/finger lengths, your ratios will be very different

It's pretty much just an association, it means very little for all we know. I have a 0.87 ratio and I am low T looking and short

https://i.imgur.com/CbqYidd.png

1.6 cm?

They are the same length.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU, Darkstrand and sexsexsexsex
https://i.imgur.com/CbqYidd.png

They are the same length.
Nope I didn’t put my fingers straight
I bent my hand so my index looks longer cuz I had to fit it on the chair

my ringer finger is longer by over 1,5 cm

what I mean is
how do I know if I have high prenatal t

if ring finger is longer it means I have high pre natal t
caluclate ratio. idr how. divide someting

the only digits that matter are dick size and the numbers on your bank account

It's so emberrassing to witness this cope.

Nigga, do you think we don't have eyes? That we're guilable enough to belive that your ringfinger is a whole finger segment longer than it appears in the picture?

My fault for falling for it though.

Digit ratio is cope. Depending on your hand/finger lengths, your ratios will be very different

It's pretty much just an association, it means very little for all we know. I have a 0.87 ratio and I am low T looking and short
You're fucking retarded

OF COURSE BRO LETS INSTEAD USE THE SUPERIOR UNIT OF
GOOCH LENGTH

"just an association" my ass. There's literally hundreds of studies talking about links and we already know what the link is. And the point in the first place was literally that PT influences finger lengths which is why ratios differ in the first place.

Next to that prenatal testosterone has no correlation with height whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
"just an association" my ass. There's literally hundreds of studies talking about links and we already know what the link is. And the point in the first place was literally that PT influences finger lengths which is why ratios differ in the first place.

Next to that prenatal testosterone has no correlation with height whatsoever
So, what is the link?

So, what is the link?
Prenatal hormonal profile influences finger lengths which is a wide known fact. There's most likely a stage in pregnancy where fingers get influenced. The fact there's so many studies showing a link shows it's a good indicator of overall hormonal profile during pregnancy

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
Prenatal hormonal profile influences finger lengths which is a wide known fact. There's most likely a stage in pregnancy where fingers get influenced. The fact there's so many studies showing a link shows it's a good indicator of overall hormonal profile during pregnancy
So there is no link? A link and saying that this is a fact would imply you know the mechanisms trough which it happens.

So there is no link? A link and saying that this is a fact would imply you know the mechanisms trough which it happens.
What the fuck are you on about? I talked about the link of 2d4d-ratio and prenatal testosterone/it's effects like facial masculinisation

didn't measure but my ring is barely longer, maybe 1cm max. fml

What the fuck are you on about? I talked about the link of 2d4d-ratio and prenatal testosterone/it's effects like facial masculinisation
You can say there is a link between Insulin Sensitivity and Exercise. Then there is the mechanisms trough which that happens, that is the increased level of Catecholamines in the blood leading to increased Glycolysis which leads to an activation an AMPK due to lowered Glycogen energy stores which will make you more Insulin Sensitive since you now have enough space to store that Gylcogen trough Insulin.

So there is a link between Prenatal Testosterone and Digit Ratio, but how does that happen?

You can say there is a link between Insulin Sensitivity and Exercise. Then there is the mechanisms trough which that happens, that is the increased level of Catecholamines in the blood leading to increased Glycolysis which leads to an activation an AMPK due to lowered Glycogen energy stores which will make you more Insulin Sensitive since you now have enough space to store that Gylcogen trough Insulin.
Not gonna bother reading all of that. You clearly understood my point and it's generally not cope but of course there's always cracks in the system. Debunk this while you're at it:

So there is a link between Prenatal Testosterone and Digit Ratio, but how does that happen?
I'll have to correct myself with association instead of link but my point still stands it's a strong association

I'll have to correct myself with association instead of link but my point still stands it's a strong association
Yes this is what I meant, that it is an association and no known mechanics trough which that happens.

I have not read any of those papers looking at cases of Prenatal T and 2D:4D but I still do doubt it matter, or at least it is not the full story. There are many cases I know of that have low ratios and are not masculine looking or that have high ratios and are, which would prove at the very least it does not tell the whole story, as then there shouldn't be any outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes this is what I meant, that it is an association and no known mechanics trough which that happens.

I have not read any of those papers looking at cases of Prenatal T and 2D:4D but I still do doubt it matter, or at least it is not the full story. There are many cases I know of that have low ratios and are not masculine looking or that have high ratios and are, which would prove at the very least it does not tell the whole story, as then there shouldn't be any outliers.
Ofc it doesn't tell everything and the only 100% accurate way would be measuring maternal testosterone levels during every stage of pregnancy which isn't really practical, but saying it's just an association seems a bit retarded when there's so many studies on it

Ofc it doesn't tell everything and the only 100% accurate way would be measuring maternal testosterone levels during every stage of pregnancy which isn't really practical, but saying it's just an association seems a bit retarded when there's so many studies on it
I have read a lot of other papers, and at least when it came to things I understood, there were a lot of things being ommited, things gotten completely wrong either because the writer is retarded or on purpose, misinterpreted results, things being pulled out of the writers ass, etc. so unless I read them I can't say anything about their validity

• So Sad
Where's your avi?

• +1
Jfl that isn’t even me jn the pic

i got it from a friend so this thread is useless