Good Evening guys, Rate me

Most often, children simply develop later than their peers but ultimately develop normally. Sometimes, delayed puberty is caused by chronic medical problems, hormonal disorders, radiation therapy or chemotherapy, disordered eating or excessive exercise, genetic disorders, tumors, and certain infections.
obviously too much of a precocious puberty can also fuck you up
the early development is triggered by a disease such as a tumor or injury of the brain.[1] Even when there is no disease, unusually early puberty can have adverse effects on social behavior and psychological development, can reduce adult height potential
also:
Estrogen or testosterone in your child's body causes this type of precocious puberty.
Possible complications of precocious puberty include: Short height. Children with precocious puberty may grow quickly at first and be tall, compared with their peers. But, because their bones mature more quickly than normal, they often stop growing earlier than usual.
Oh yeah a guy who developed top tier frame, bones mass and is 6'0 before 13 is totally low T
i was 5'7 with a 6 inch dick at 13, guess how much that has changed now at 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
Babes your a pretty boy 5.5psl 😚😙😗😍😍😘no homo

• Love it
5,5 let your hair grow and make a tiktok cut

• Love it
Lets see maby puberty will boost you psl

• Love it
COPE YOU UTTER SUBHUMAN NIGGER. YOU RATE BLACK WOMEN AS ATTRACTIVE AND RATE THIS WHITE MAJESTIC GOD AS A 4??? YOU'RE STILL MAD THAT WHITES MOG YOU ARE ARE SUPERIOR TO ALL ETYNIC SHIT COLORED ANIMALS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11053 and 1 other person
Are you doing some sports?

• +1
Are you doing some sports?
Good question,
Nope, never have because mom never had a car to take me to practice. Probably ruined my development alot, it is what it is tho

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 11053
Gay/10 in the first glance but you seem like a nice dude based on your replies.

You have good appeal

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Mouthbreath
You're making weird faces in the video. Then again you're only 14. Girls your age would probably like it, but it's a bit cringe for me to watch.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6695
Good question,
Nope, never have because mom never had a car to take me to practice. Probably ruined my development alot, it is what it is tho
Its not too late start doing some cardio, focus on sprints and being explosive and start calisthenics too you dont have to go to the gym. Start whith some chin ups pull ups and push-up , same here focus on being exlosive and being intense, try to do as much as you can everytime , you dont need to stay for too long, just keep it short but very intense.

Over time you're going to see amazing results i started this just last year and i wish i started younger would've helped me a lot.

• Love it
She is giga bloated and a rotter who likes anime, I try to help her becoming nt
But she thinks im stupid
Yeah just try to help her so she gets docked down by chad

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Its not too late start doing some cardio, focus on sprints and being explosive and start calisthenics too you dont have to go to the gym. Start whith some chin ups pull ups and push-up , same here focus on being exlosive and being intense, try to do as much as you can everytime , you dont need to stay for too long, just keep it short but very intense.

Over time you're going to see amazing results i started this just last year and i wish i started younger would've helped me a lot.
Take mk677 before going to gym

I take

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053
Also for losing the bloat on your face combine what i just told you to do, with cold showers and i promise you, your going to lose that bloat, cause i also had this of kinda bloated look all my life and i got rid of it when i started doing this.

• Love it
Chad

• Love it
Also for losing the bloat on your face combine what i just told you to do, with cold showers and i promise you, your going to lose that bloat, cause i also had this of kinda bloated look all my life and i got rid of it when i started doing this.
Amazing

• +1
I dont want to do it until i marry, despite some of my friends losing their v cards rn
My opinion on you has changed drastically, you have potential to be honest but can’t say until puberty is over ngl speaking from experience there.

• +1
You must be incredibly autistic to need further looksmaxxing in order to get girls.

Same goes for you Nigger
I dont, but i lack height. I am 5’7 and im soon 15

Is that ervid

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted
u look homosexuel as fuck mirin u tho

• Love it
u look homosexuel as fuck mirin u tho
I look like i would have a latina girlfriend tbh,
Gay looking means more attraction and trust to women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
give us proper front, side, and 3/4ths no filters and a straight face
Just have a proper side pic rn, ill do the rest tomorrow because its night and dark today
4DC61B93 BE88 48B9 BE6E 8D13793AB916

• Woah
Just have a proper side pic rn, ill do the rest tomorrow because its night and dark today
View attachment 996771
alright just include all the photos in one message tmrw also its probably better to makea new thread tbh

• +1
alright just include all the photos in one message tmrw also its probably better to makea new thread tbh
I thought the same thing yeah

I only use it for Yubo, and stacies approach me on there, so cope further
I don't understand these types of posts.

'LOL I GET LAID'' ''STACIES GIVE ME IOI'S 24/7 BRO''

Like nigga. What you doin on here if that's so? Fuck off then lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 6695
I thought the same thing yeah
but I can already tell your side profile is pretty good your forward grown but the only "issues" is your short ramus and low cheekbones but front profile matters alot more tbh

• Hmm...

bruh Its yubo relax I got stacies to approach me there too JFL

• +1
bruh Its yubo relax I got stacies to approach me there too JFL
cope af

if that's so you've gotta be severely autistic to not make something of it

• JFL

I said it because i got called gay looking, as if it made me unattractive. When it didnt

severely autistic to not make something of it
I almost fucked a becky off of there she literally sent me nudes within 12 hours and was simping over me for a week but ofcourse I was aspie and said "i want to quit social media to better myself" and i cut contact with her JFL SHE HAS 100k ON TIK TOK NOW IM FUCKING RETARDED

• Love it
I almost fucked a becky off of there she literally sent me nudes within 12 hours and was simping over me for a week but ofcourse I was aspie and said "i want to quit social media to better myself" and i cut contact with her JFL SHE HAS 100k ON TIK TOK NOW IM FUCKING RETARDED
damn. over

• +1
  • So Sad
but I can already tell your side profile is pretty good your forward grown but the only "issues" is your short ramus and low cheekbones but front profile matters alot more tbh
Short ramus? My jaw is wide

Can i get the nudes plss

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bruh you could've cucked 100k people but instead you did this smh
literally mega cucked myself im retarded and aspie asf

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Deleted member 6695