good eye colour is the biggest halo anyone can have

I have both strong limbal ring and orange central heterochromia but my eyes are light brownish instead of blue in the rest of the eye. Kind of T10 eyecolor.
Necros me

It is about colouring when it comes to light eye colour, warm green/hazel can work well with warm brown hair, blue is working well with cold dark brown and cold blonde

Daily reminder full hunter eyes is a PSL meme.

b2589a368d9bfc15f335c10fd190dd88.png

Eyes like this are more attractive in the femoid brain.

Daily reminder full hunter eyes is a PSL meme.

b2589a368d9bfc15f335c10fd190dd88.png

Eyes like this are more attractive in the femoid brain.
Not really, give it to subhuman faced guy

Not really, give it to subhuman faced guy
jfl well give the full hunter eyes to a subhuman, u think its gonna make any difference? hes gonna even look more alien-like and unappealing.

High PFL almond eye are universal appeal

jfl well give the full hunter eyes to a subhuman, u think its gonna make any difference? hes gonna even look more alien-like and unappealing.
Hunter eyes are gay and look terrible

Feminine eyes are high appeal

Well thats what I said man, full hunter eyes is a meme, high fpl almound eye is the most appealing and youthful aswell.

Well thats what I said man, full hunter eyes is a meme, high fpl almound eye is the most appealing and youthful aswell.
Yeah, but for example round eyes with good PCT are appealing too

So how does my T10's with strong limbal ring and orange around pupil "necro" your blue eyes with strong limbal ring and orange around pupil?
Brother, necro means that for some reason you decided to reply in a thread made 1 year ago.

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Jesus Christ bro going from T07 to D20 won't make you chad lay off the eyecolor threads for a while.
I CAN'T YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
GOODNIGHT GOOD SIR

• +1
  • +1