good female friend rated me as 9/10

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
So she posted that thing on ig where you can ask her a question,and I asked basic stuff like everyone in Croatia does,what does she think about me and my looks,she said something like:really amazing guy...you only have to learn how to not take jokes seriously and you give amazing hugs <33333
basically her reply after translation

She rated me a 9?We are close friends so human psychologywise she would rate me 10/10 just because we are fucking close but nooooo she rated me A FRIENDLY 9
That means Im 4/10 actually in her eyes?She is also very nice,denies blackpill in any way and tries to not hurt anyone
maybe Im even less?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member, Solidcoin and 5 others
“9/10 because no one is a 10”-idk I heard it somewhere

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Kristin, aBetterMii and 2 others
ok chad

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Dnrd + brag + I thought u were leaving

Mogs me a girl on Yubo rated me 8/10 with nice jaw pretty lips and hot eyebrows

taking things too seriously is failo and autistic af

So she posted that thing on ig where you can ask her a question,and I asked basic stuff like everyone in Croatia does,what does she think about me and my looks,she said something like:really amazing guy...you only have to learn how to not take jokes seriously and you give amazing hugs <33333

She rated me a 9?We are close friends so human psychologywise she would rate me 10/10 just because we are fucking close but nooooo she rated me A FRIENDLY 9
That means Im 4/10 actually in her eyes?She is also very nice,denies blackpill in any way and tries to not hurt anyone
maybe Im even less?
9-2 = 7/10. So 5.5 PSL basically. What you get rated here on average. So she was just inflating you by around 2 points. Pretty normal tbh.

maybe Im even less?
i thought you deleted your account

I have no idea how to evaluate this :feelsuhh: i got rated 9/10 actually im 4/10:feelswah:

Translation: 4.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 15099 and CupOfCoffee

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099

maybe Im even less?
how would you ask a female friend to rate you jfl

the only thing that i would take seriously from that response is that you take jokes too seriously. other than that, ignore the rest.

The context in which you asked her that question isn't a good one for honesty. Not a bad thing, just don't put too much stock into it.

9-2 = 7/10. So 5.5 PSL basically. What you get rated here on average. So she was just inflating you by around 2 points. Pretty normal tbh.
mirin' you'r phd level mathematics

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
So she says 9 that mean you are about 6.7-7.2/10