Good forum, good comunity :)

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
Joined
Jan 10, 2023
Posts
552
Reputation
556
I love you all, i don't care if your looks are better or worse, i started hating this forum because of the shitty community but now i love it and im addicted to it.
Even if this quote is redpilled, i love you more than all the bitches, i appreciate your existance more because you make me laugh, you make me improve, we're a brotherhood after all. I think im starting a new phase, i got a little bit obsessed with being attractive to women but i don't care anymore, this is just for improving my looks, not for women. Im not coping.
All for one and one for all :)
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 25339 and 8 others
Stfu nigga you subhuman whore
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 25667 and 4 others
Wrong section cunt
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThunderBolt
I love you all, i don't care if your looks are better or worse, i started hating this forum because of the shitty community but now i love it and im addicted to it.
Even if this quote is redpilled, i love you more than all the bitches, i appreciate your existance more because you make me laugh, you make me improve, we're a brotherhood after all. I think im starting a new phase, i got a little bit obsessed with being attractive to women but i don't care anymore, this is just for improving my looks, not for women. Im not coping.
All for one and one for all :)
I love you too bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThunderBolt
I love you all, i don't care if your looks are better or worse, i started hating this forum because of the shitty community but now i love it and im addicted to it.
Even if this quote is redpilled, i love you more than all the bitches, i appreciate your existance more because you make me laugh, you make me improve, we're a brotherhood after all. I think im starting a new phase, i got a little bit obsessed with being attractive to women but i don't care anymore, this is just for improving my looks, not for women. Im not coping.
All for one and one for all :)
I love you too (no homo)

also, you love us more than women? damn well good luck with your looksmaxxing journey.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ThunderBolt
Shout-out to all mah lil unicubs out there!
Images
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, rand anon, Deleted member 25713 and 2 others
do you love me too bhai? im an ugly pakistani 27 y/o khhv
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444

Similar threads

dreamz
Replies
1
Views
17
incomplete
incomplete
Mooks Laxx
Replies
4
Views
21
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
troy_exe
Replies
2
Views
17
n1ks09
n1ks09
Nyrо
Replies
2
Views
21
voks
voks
TGUN.
Replies
6
Views
37
the_DarkDefender
the_DarkDefender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top