Good genio transformations

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
Need some life fuel and motivation, this surgery would ascend me by 1 psl tbh, is this the same price as bimax tho?

Be deformed

best genio before and after, small changes make big differences

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Manletmachine and shekelmaxxer
I'm not but it will ascend me anyways
1 psl point isnt just 1 drastic change UNLESS something is deformed. Its like changing 5 features into the ideal range.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and VenatorLuparius
I'm just slightly recessed, it will probably
Did you not read my last point. Thats exactly why you wont gain a psl pt. Youd have to fix a bunch of ratios and features in combination.

Did you not read my last point. Thats exactly why you wont gain a psl pt. Youd have to fix a bunch of ratios and features in combination.
pm me please

You won’t gain 1 psl you’ll gain maybe 0.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and VenatorLuparius
Would I be chad?
You never sent me a good picture so idk. You’re already gl btw but I can’t rate you accurately without a good picture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
You never sent me a good picture so idk. You’re already gl btw but I can’t rate you accurately without a good picture.
I think i'll proceed with genio, just need to know prices, no way im doing it if its 10k+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
I think i'll proceed with genio, just need to know prices, no way im doing it if its 10k+
You could definitely get genio for less than that, but I’m a novice when it comes to surgery pricing so I can’t get more specific.

You could definitely get genio for less than that, but I’m a novice when it comes to surgery pricing so I can’t get more specific.
someone recommended me 4mm

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
This is a pretty good result:

I think he has some other good results.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, king_bandon and Deleted member 25354
Really good, do you know any prices?
I do not. The fact that he's in Brazil makes me think it should be on the cheaper side, but not really certain.

wait few yrs for mine if looksmax doesent work

Better haircut, better lighting, better skin compelection
Nah the genio did wonders he looked disgusting before. This is how I know PSL is nonsense. half of you dudes are blind and don't know what you're talking about.

Better haircut, better lighting, better skin compelection
yeah, dude, it's that extra mm of hair volume making his face look different, not the literal change to his facial structure

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
idk but if you need genio you prob need bimax as well

Genio alone won't change you much.

My genio was pretty drastic (10mm advancement) but it was combined with the loss of 30lbs of fat.

The chin is part of the jaw, sure being recessed in subhuman but if your whole jaw is poverty-tier a genio alone won't ascend you.

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, datboijj, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Genio alone won't change you much.

My genio was pretty drastic (10mm advancement) but it was combined with the loss of 30lbs of fat.

The chin is part of the jaw, sure being recessed in subhuman but if your whole jaw is poverty-tier a genio alone won't ascend you.

Even then I don't think that's enough to get the results dudes here dream of your looking at lefort 3 past the medial canthus if there upper midface isn't fucked lucky them bimax will ascend them to next levels but the results of bimax is always limited by your upper 3rd

• +1
Reactions: datboijj