Good height growth supps?

usernameamirite

usernameamirite

Iron
What height supps are safe for a 15 year old to take? I turn 16 next june and Im fucking 5'6 and I need some sort of test booster of hgh booster now before my growth palates close. Dad is 5'10 and mom is 5'2 so im already genetically cursed, mk677 seems a lil risky but someone said to take l-lysine and l-arginine during puberty but I don't know the legitmacy of it.

Get a growth plate scan on your wrists to see if you are still growing and if its worth taking anything. Immediately after, either go to an endocrinologist to get letrozole prescribed or buy it from brainlabz.ru. I was able to get mine from an endo but most probably wont. Pair this with 4iu daily of hgh from iron lion labs.

just eat meat faggot how do you think some stpid pill will make you grow its stupid

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and slavicpsycho
Nga its worked for hella people also im desperate as fuck I can't be a manlet and I eat meat and drink milk for pretty much every meal so thats not a excuse
i ate shit and i'm 6'4 ive never tried hgh but if it works then id say go for it

i ate shit and i'm 6'4 ive never tried hgh but if it works then id say go for it
You just got good genetics bro easy when your parents are 6ft+ you'll be tall no matter the outcome. What makes it worse is my male cousin is 6'3 and girl cousin is 5'10 and uncle is 6'1, get frame mogged every time I visit them.

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
You just got good genetics bro easy when your parents are 6ft+ you'll be tall no matter the outcome. What makes it worse is my male cousin is 6'3 and girl cousin is 5'10 and uncle is 6'1, get frame mogged every time I visit them.
That was my point, genetics are so much of it and eating steak realistically wont give you any good results. My brothers are 5'9 and 5'10 though so its all just a gamble tbh

Grandpa was 6’1 and uncle was 6’1 somehow my dad is 5’10 and my mom is 5’2 and her dad is around 5’9. My height genes aren’t the worse but I’m fucking 5’6 somehow and I look young as hell. Make life living hell especially in high school so honestly any sort of cope I can do ill take it

• +1
Reactions: retardpill
Nga its worked for hella people also im desperate as fuck I can't be a manlet and I eat meat and drink milk for pretty much every meal so thats not a excuse
ok good keep it up then instead of buying bullshit aminoacids that don't even work just use the money to buy good meat

ok good keep it up then instead of buying bullshit aminoacids that don't even work just use the money to buy good meat
Parents are basically meat addicts they only buy from the local butcher and how do u know it’s cope if it’s worked for some ppl especially hgh during puberty

Raw milk + aromasin