Good high protein low calories foods?

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
What are some good low calories and high protein foods,and not expensive asf

eggs, milk, whey protein, chicken breast.

• +1
Reactions: Blackpincel, Deleted member 12146 and IdiAmin
whey powder

chicken is 132g protein for 730 cal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
What are some good low calories and high protein foods,and not expensive asf
How do we know protein is good in the long-term? Short-term it causes weight loss, etc, but long-term it's associated with insulin resistance.

rew meet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
How do we know protein is good in the long-term? Short-term it causes weight loss, etc, but long-term it's associated with insulin resistance.
Who is ur avi? is that the bitch from Theranos?

• +1
Bone broth

Beans are the cheapest source of protein, then protein powders, eggs, meats and fish.
Chicken is medium price, high protein, low calories.

Where did you read that? It's carbs that gives insulin resistance, not protein.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tcienne
egg whites and chicken breast have to be the best choices for u

this is the best protein ever in the netherlands 90 grams of protein for 1.50 and 550 kcals

• +1
Some of my go-to meals:

400g Greek yoghurt with blueberries or apples (fucks up my stomach so can't eat it that often)
Cottage cheese with either low kcal strawberry/blueberry/cherry jam or peach (like 50g+ protein per serving)
Omelette (duh)
Minced low fat meat with rice (I do 400g meat + 125g rice, around 900kcal so a big meal but like 80g protein)
Chicken + wok with spices and sauces

If you eat like a bird i.e like 9 meals a day where every meal is essentially a snack, protein shakes and protein puddings / yoghurts are really nice.

• +1
Some of my go-to meals:

400g Greek yoghurt with blueberries or apples (fucks up my stomach so can't eat it that often)
Cottage cheese with either low kcal strawberry/blueberry/cherry jam or peach (like 50g+ protein per serving)
Omelette (duh)
Minced low fat meat with rice (I do 400g meat + 125g rice, around 900kcal so a big meal but like 80g protein)
Chicken + wok with spices and sauces

If you eat like a bird i.e like 9 meals a day where every meal is essentially a snack, protein shakes and protein puddings / yoghurts are really nice.
Nice,i have never thought about that,having a lot of small meals i have to try that

pussy juice

Nice,i have never thought about that,having a lot of small meals i have to try that
I wouldn't really recommend it, I think 2-4 meals per day is probably the best. But some people love eating like a shitton of small meals and just snack throughout the day. Everyone is different. I'd rather eat a shitton of boring food than eat a small amount of something really tasty personally.