Good idea to invest in Credit Suisse rn?

D

Deleted member 15791

Silver
Stock is at an all time low

Last edited:
no it could go lower

Suisse

I hope OP didnt buy already lol @Chadordeath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Il probably end up buying when they start firing employees hopefully niggas who work at suisse at WSO keep everyone updated

Fuck no.

Do u have any idea how much more liquidity can tighten????

Not to mention what happens when all the richcels start pulling their liquidity out.

CS is dead,。they will get a bail out, and sell off the IB assets, and people like Barclay's and possibly even BNP will buy the good assets dirt cheap...

Stock is at an all time low
Up 12% from the post. I would say invest with caution. A 150-250% rally is possible. Credit suisse tends to rally around 70% dips, and its down 74% from the previous rally high in 2021. 2008 crash it was down 76% before a 220% rally (x3 roughly). I wouldn't be surprised with the amount its dipped, and now again the Bank of England Buying Bonds(https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/bank-england-reaffirms-willingness-buy-long-dated-gilts-2022-10-03/)

( QE/money printing again ), and the Australian Central bank surprising with a 25BPS hike (https://www.cnbc.com/2022/10/04/asia-pacific-markets-set-for-higher-open-after-us-stocks-surge.html)

Along with Nato saying not to raise rates

These 3 factors could create Speculation that a rate cut is in the forecast (even if it doesn't occur), and that in itself given the fact that markets are forward looking and have an inherent element of speculation, the stock market will rally , including Credit Suisse as the market would predict with rate cuts coming the money printer would turn back on, and the default risk would be seen as less on Credit Suisse stock.