Good jaw + Bad eyes

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
What looksmaxing tips would you give for this, both IRL and in Pics?

Ummmm...
Surgery for eyes
Jfl what is this question?

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, TheEndHasNoEnd, japcel and 4 others
Eyesurgery, but without pics we can't know what's your falio

Depends on what the failo is that make your eyes bad but yeah obv surgery on the eye

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
just use sunglasses theory

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Danish_Retard and Darkstrand
just use sunglasses theory

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BNCcel and Entschuldigung
wear raybans

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Everyone’s seen enough pics of me to know that my eyes are a major failo.

What exact procedures to fix this?

@Nosecel @WillVisitGandy @BlindMaxxer

0D147BCC 676B 4EC7 B2DA E04FA3AEE10A

07CCCF5A B189 479A AD3A F5FBB9C66563

Last edited:
Eye area i don't know brother, i didn't do any research regarding this.
I agree that with a good eye area you would look good though. You should gym too if already have the height

Eye area i don't know brother, i didn't do any research regarding this.
I agree that with a good eye area you would look good though. You should gym too if already have the height
Would be Chadpreet with good eye area 🙁

Yeah been gymmaxxing for a while now, am 5’11”

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
Would be Chadpreet with good eye area 🙁

Yeah been gymmaxxing for a while now, am 5’11”
That's good though, you shouldn't have any problem with your looks though, only problem is ethnicity that will falio you, but you kind do nothing with this brother.
+ You kinda look like Captain Sinbad :

That's good though, you shouldn't have any problem with your looks though, only problem is ethnicity that will falio you, but you kind do nothing with this brother.
+ You kinda look like Captain Sinbad :

Yeah ethnicity does fail me in pics/online but hasn’t been a real problem IRL tbf, luckily I was brought up in England and have an English accent lol

• +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy
You need something to fix your upper eyelid exposure. I wouldn't know what procedures can do that.

make sure to determine whether your eyes are shallow or not.
if they are , its rather easy to fix.
Is there a specific way to determine that? By shallow do you mean closer to the surface?

Is there a specific way to determine that? By shallow do you mean closer to the surface?
By shallow he means deep set. Most Indian have good brow ridge but poor eye position (more towards protruding than deep set). That's why, skin color aside, they don't look as good as white.

upper eyelid fat grafts

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
I dont know much about eye surgery but there are quite a few experts here as well as guides that have already been posted dealing with eye area/eye surgery. I dont think your eyes are too bad, they actually look good to me. Nothing amazing, but pretty good.

I would say be careful with eye surgery, that is one of the riskier areas to fuck with. Good luck brother with whatever you choose to do

nice fwhr and jaw, what you need is hooding, lower lid tightness, and more pfl. your irises look too big in your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
A1 eye-area>>>>>>A1 jaw>>>>>>>>>good eye area>>>>>good jaw>>>>>average jaw>>>>>>> average area

What looksmaxing tips would you give for this, both IRL and in Pics?
Depends how bad eyes are tbvh. If they just have some uee or higher set brows then brow lowering, if scleral show then smthn with lower eyelid. If very wide set or close set eyes then its over use perma sunglasses like tate or rope