good jaw surgeons in France ?

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
who has aesthetic mindedness and will do the djs in france ?

any leads ?

• Hmm...
Reactions: RSzeiS
Mais pourquoi tu cherche pas sur internet frere, attend pas qu'un trou de balle d'ici te donne la bonne adresse ..

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Mais pourquoi tu cherche pas sur internet frere, attend pas qu'un trou de balle d'ici te donne la bonne adresse ..
il faut chercher partout

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
Maybe this place:

I only say that because they do chin wing and mini chin wing, which is geared towards aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: thatrandomteen
Maybe this place:

I only say that because they do chin wing and mini chin wing, which is geared towards aesthetics.
Yes, they have the air of doing aesthetic approaches

Yes, they have the air of doing aesthetic approaches
If you find anything out, let me know. I messaged them twice but they didn't respond, maybe because je suis American. I'm interested in their pricing.

If you find anything out, let me know. I messaged them twice but they didn't respond, maybe because je suis American. I'm interested in their pricing.
I cant find any discussion of them on the internet or any before afters

Him between 1800€ et 4000€

Jesus. That's so fucking cheap.

Jesus. That's so fucking cheap.
This guy , he is aesthetically minded and has some before afters. They seem mostly women though and tbh not very dramatic changes

This guy , he is aesthetically minded and has some before afters. They seem mostly women though and tbh not very dramatic changes

This makes no sense (w/ genioplasty)

reduced_profil-2.jpg

Classe-II-squelettique-traitee-par-osteotomie-bi-maxillaire-avec-genioplastie-3-chirurgien-maxillo-facial-paris-neuilly.jpg

i want a good result but surely there are places you can get that in europe other than ramieri and pagnoni and shit charging 25k. where are the hidden gems?

i want a good result but surely there are places you can get that in europe other than ramieri and pagnoni and shit charging 25k. where are the hidden gems?
There must be. Considering there are multiple charging like 5k there must be one dude charging that who doesn't suck. Someone on r/jawsurgery recommended someone, but I lost track of it.

There must be. Considering there are multiple charging like 5k there must be one dude charging that who doesn't suck. Someone on r/jawsurgery recommended someone, but I lost track of it.
would like to know too. Even some drs charging >20k can suck

Pour les implants, il y a Thierry Loncle. Et il pratique aussi la DJS

Loncle charges 25k for an esthetic bimax, and even tho i'd need gonial implants, he told me i needed neither bimar nor implants :lul:

Go to a nigger and ask him not to destroy your property and you’ll get your jaw rearranged… at best if you’re lucky.