Good jaw surgeons?

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
I've been debating what the next step should be. It was between almond eye surgery and actual jaw surgery. I decided on jaw surgery I've been looking into paul coceancig's super bimax but hes all the pay in Australia and I'd like something more local in the states. Does anyone know of good maxillofacial surgeons in the United states?

If not I'll check out paul coceancig in australia but I'd probably have to move to australia for a bit.

I've been debating what the next step should be. It was between almond eye surgery and actual jaw surgery. I decided on jaw surgery I've been looking into paul coceancig's super bimax but hes all the pay in Australia and I'd like something more local in the states. Does anyone know of good maxillofacial surgeons in the United states?

If not I'll check out paul coceancig in australia but I'd probably have to move to australia for a bit.
but eye area > jaw bro

So do most of you have a upper maxilla in the right place or something?
Otherwise why is bimax even discussed

I wouldn’t ever consider Bimax because it would look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and HumidVent
Eye area is more important but there is little to none possible way to improve it. Jaw is important but the cost of a good surgeon experimented should be more than 20k.

Andreishiev

• +1
Reactions: Administrator
So do most of you have a upper maxilla in the right place or something?
Otherwise why is bimax even discussed

I wouldn’t ever consider Bimax because it would look uncanny
Every surgeon I've talked to only recommend a BSSO to me.

Raffaini, Andreischev and Tito Marianetti all seem good (good results, not botched like some nutcase surgeons who go over the top creating chimp maxillas because they have 0 aesthetic eye).

We aren't really qualified to know who's the best surgeon, except for looking at the results and liking what we see. Your best bet is to have consultations and see which one suits your facial needs most based on their answers to your aesthetic questions.

Also this is not related, but WTF is an Upsliding Lefort1, compared to CCW or normal Lefort1? I made a thead and really need to know everything before I do my double jaw surgery, so I dont make a mistake or have regrets.

Made the thread here but no answers so far https://looksmax.org/threads/can-so...ormal-lefort-1-and-upsliding-lefort-1.112689/

My jawline is pretty good ngl if it was 90% of my looks that would be make me like 7 psl

Go to a ceplogram measure your mandible and ramus length then come back and tell me.

Go to a ceplogram measure your mandible and ramus length then come back and tell me.
that'll do nothing, what about proportions in relation to your head?