Good le fort 2 examples?

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
Does anyone have good examples of le fort 2 before/afters, especially done for aesthetic purposes? I have not seen a single good one. All of the examples I've seen are superdeformed people becoming less deformed.

Why would you get lf2 instead of 1 or 3? It’s only if your nasal bridge is really recessed and you’re deformed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Why would you get lf2 instead of 1 or 3? It’s only if your nasal bridge is really recessed and you’re deformed.
My idea is that it could avoid certain shortcomings of le fort 1 (chimp mouth, upturned nose) while still being less invasive than le fort 3.

My idea is that it could avoid certain shortcomings of le fort 1 (chimp mouth, upturned nose) while still being less invasive than le fort 3.
You have no idea what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777, KLESUM, AscensionCel and 2 others
is it possible to have a recessed nasal bridge

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
is it possible to have a recessed nasal bridge
I don't know how that would be diagnosed. There are recessed people who would look better with a more 3D, forward-grown face (people like Maisie Williams), and I'm wondering why le fort 2 isn't/can't be used for that.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
Lefort 3 is just as invasive as lefort 1. If you need 3 get 3. Also chimp lip is caused by a low cut with lefort 1 and can be easily avoided.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 4430
Lefort 3 is just as invasive as lefort 1. If you need 3 get 3. Also chimp lip is caused by a low cut with lefort 1 and can be easily avoided.
How do you get lf3 as a non deformed person? no cap

All humans that aren’t 7 psl are deformed but if you aren’t severely messed up it will be hard and you need to ask a dr like Richardson and he will do it. Russia also will do it. USA will also if you have enough money. Just say you want LF3 tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionCel, mvp2v1, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
All humans that aren’t 7 psl are deformed but if you aren’t severely messed up it will be hard and you need to ask a dr like Richardson and he will do it. Russia also will do it. USA will also if you have enough money. Just say you want LF3 tbh.
Then why hasn't anyone on psl gotten lefort 3 yet. Because they are too scared?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Luke LLL
Lifefuel because I have a russian citizenship. Any surgeons in russia that you know of?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and coolguy1
Lifefuel because I have a russian citizenship. Any surgeons in russia that you know of?
Andreshev idk if I misspelled but any surgeon will do it just ask

Then why hasn't anyone on psl gotten lefort 3 yet. Because they are too scared?
There is one guy here (account has been deleted) who got a le fort 3. He looked legitimately terrible in the after photos, like a cartoon character.

Paying $80,000+ and spending months and months recovering, or maybe going to a sketchy 3rd world country and paying less, at the risk of ruining your face forever. People who talk about le fort 3 as if it's no big deal are larping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
So no one here has really disproven the idea that le fort 2 could be a great aesthetic tool in some cases, and it's not clear why it seems so rare.

I appreciate the responses, but my original question remains unanswered.

There is one guy here (account has been deleted) who got a le fort 3. He looked legitimately terrible in the after photos, like a cartoon character.

Paying $80,000+ and spending months and months recovering, or maybe going to a sketchy 3rd world country and paying less, at the risk of ruining your face forever. People who talk about le fort 3 as if it's no big deal are larping.
Who was the user?

Who was the user?
He went by Tyrion, or something like that.

Funny looksmax TYRION before yimpl4tjtjg61

Funny looksmax TYRION after kv9yiwevtjg61

His midface didn't change at all. Looks like trimax.
IIRC his midface did change a bit, but his chin changed so much, that made the other changes no noticeable. You could find the threads on this site if you are interested. Let's not turn this thread into a thread about Tyrion, OK?

wouldnt it fix if ur maxilla was flat and sunken in compared to the cheekbones

show pics

edit: he didn't get lf3 lol

imagine returning to your family after bimax with this kind of change , he must of roped
Most doctors really don't want to make an unusual surgery like this. They want to do things by the book (le fort 1 + bsso, whenever that works to fix the problem). Tyrion must have made extensive demands and special requests to a confused surgeon before he ended up with this disgusting transformation.

Yeah, I agree, going back to your family looking like this would be humiliating. He can't even really argue that it was just a bad doctor, because this is exactly what he asked for. The last messages I see from him seem to indicate that he still thought the surgery was a success, and he looks better now, which is delusional.

Most doctors really don't want to make an unusual surgery like this. They want to do things by the book (le fort 1 + bsso, whenever that works to fix the problem). Tyrion must have made extensive demands and special requests to a confused surgeon before he ended up with this disgusting transformation.

Yeah, I agree, going back to your family looking like this would be humiliating. He can't even really argue that it was just a bad doctor, because this is exactly what he asked for. The last messages I see from him seem to indicate that he still thought the surgery was a success, and he looks better now, which is delusional.
I know for a fact that that surgery was a regular Lefort 1 with BSSO. No Lefort 3 was involved in this.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and coolguy1
I know for a fact that that surgery was a regular Lefort 1 with BSSO. No Lefort 3 was involved in this.
In terms of the cuts to his jaws, maybe, but they certainly did something weird with the genioplasty. That is NOT a normal genioplasty result, they did something to make the chin unnaturally wide.

In terms of the cuts to his jaws, maybe, but they certainly did something weird with the genioplasty. That is NOT a normal genioplasty result, they did something to make the chin unnaturally wide.
Genioplasty has absolutely nothing to do with Lefort 3. I don't know what you're on about.

• +1

I think that the only odd thing with his new face is the chin , he should have a genio revision

His lip seal is weird, but overall hud philtrum don't seem fucked either his mandibule

Its just his chin was too forward i think

You can get facial bipartition, orbital box osteotomy, monobloc advancement and lefort 3 and BSSO in one session with Dr Balaji for 5k in a basement in Mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jdz6777, mewcoper and Carolus
You can get facial bipartition, orbital box osteotomy, monobloc advancement and lefort 3 and BSSO in one session with Dr Balaji for 5k in a basement in Mumbai
Gonna come back looking like fucking Grendel

I think that the only odd thing with his new face is the chin , he should have a genio revision

His lip seal is weird, but overall hud philtrum don't seem fucked either his mandibule

Its just his chin was too forward i think
His whole jawline looks completely disproportionate and fake. It's like Jay Leno's mandible pasted on top of a little boy's face, like a comedy gag cartoon character come to life. It looks horrible, by far the worst jaw surgery result I've ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Genioplasty has absolutely nothing to do with Lefort 3. I don't know what you're on about.
This is a retarded comment. Genioplasty is a standard part of most jaw advancement procedures, even moreso when it comes to jaw advancement performed for aesthetic purposes. Your comment reads like "Bread has nothing to do with sandwiches." Of course it does.

This is a retarded comment. Genioplasty is a standard part of most jaw advancement procedures, even moreso when it comes to jaw advancement performed for aesthetic purposes. Your comment reads like "Bread has nothing to do with sandwiches." Of course it does.
You misunderstand. The genioplasty is irrelevant to the conversation (I.e. “has nothing to do with Lefort 3”) because it’s a red herring. You claimed Tyrion looks like a freak because he got a Lefort 3. He didn’t get a Lefort 3. End of discussion.

• +1
You misunderstand. The genioplasty is irrelevant to the conversation (I.e. “has nothing to do with Lefort 3”) because it’s a red herring. You claimed Tyrion looks like a freak because he got a Lefort 3. He didn’t get a Lefort 3. End of discussion.
I never claimed he looked terrible because he got a le fort 3. I said he got a le fort 3 and he looks terrible. Get it? "And" vs. "because"

I never claimed he looked terrible because he got a le fort 3. I said he got a le fort 3 and he looks terrible. Get it? "And" vs. "because"
Whatever. He didn’t get a Lefort 3.

• +1
You have no idea what you're doing
You have no idea what you're talking about. It's less invasive than lefort 3, it does include the infraorbital bones as well, it projects your nasal bridge with helps if you're planning for supras later.

bump

• +1
Reactions: pagodagu
  • +1
Reactions: longjohnmong
I regret making this thread, because LF2 has become a meme that is irrelevant to everyone here. It is not a surgery that is available to normal people.
wym im getting this