Good looking 25 year old blond 183cm Nordic Aryan superman with six pack abs and tatts gets no matches on Bumble. Over for looks theory COPERS

Wdym good looking? JFL

Blackpillers on suicide watchhh :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and WatermelonLover
All he has is eye area everything else is low sex appeal

• +1
Also his fashion and hairstyle is just garbage literal low sentience npc style

• +1
Since when have PSLers said that soy-MTN should do well on OLD?

Minimum looks for OLD = HTN.
Picture of HTN:
3375531_4F7909D7-8F82-4219-B2F7-403A977817FD.jpeg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: exo and WatermelonLover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and exo
That's why JBW should be taken with a grain of salt despite having some merit to it.

More Blonde men irl look like the guy in the thread than the GigaChad pretty boys or masculine looking moggers that get presented on here as the "average White man."
blonde man aren't that favored by women than dark haired

why do greycels/tiktokcels always type that gayasd emoji man gtfo you high E cuck
Jesus christ just do everyone a huge favor and kill yourself getting mad over an emoji jfl calling me a tiktokcell when you clearly joined before me

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Jesus christ just do everyone a huge favor and kill yourself getting mad over an emoji jfl calling me a tiktokcell when you clearly joined before me
idc about join date i lurked here before u were born u disgusting animal and jfl at your "getting mad over XXXX" worst type of argument gtfo greycel tiktokcel

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Suns9999
idc about join date i lurked here before u were born u disgusting animal and jfl at your "getting mad over XXXX" worst type of argument gtfo greycel tiktokcel
Go fuck yourself disgusting incel all you do is do get cortisol spikes from arguing on this site all day fucking weirdo please slice your wrists vertically

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Go fuck yourself disgusting incel all you do is do get cortisol spikes from arguing on this site all day fucking weirdo please slice your wrists vertically
jfl i feel bad for your skin there will be wrinkles probably by the amount of cortisol u get by me HAHA

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and Suns9999