Good looking+ average height of that country > tall+ face below average/ average.

odegoat

odegoat

Retired Simp
I say this from experience. I live in Spain where the average height is 176 centimeters. At school I had an attractive classmate who was 176 centimeters or so. All the girls were in love with him, in fact I remember once the girls were queuing for him to sign their shirts and saying how beautiful he was. Then there was a guy who was 194 centimeters with an average face, and I've never heard of any girls interested in him. And I know of more examples...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, mehman, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices
Water Douse GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, MM299579, Deleted member 18879 and 10 others
Joeer macho

average face + height halo is easily enough to slay in nightclubs tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Xangsane, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
@odegoat

women are women

Some strike hard for facial looks - it's enough for them if guy is as tall as them or slightly taller.

Some strike hard for height - because they feel "safe" then (even if the guy is like, single push and become a rubble on the ground, because his physique is just pure shit)

They will tell you that they despise FWB or ONS - play talk with them and they're ready to jump on the rod.

But one thing works the best on them - the less you give a fuck about them and their shit, the better for you and higher chance they will chase you...

Attachments

• original (18).jpg
    original (18).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: MM299579 and Deleted member 15468
average face + height halo is easily enough to slay in nightclubs tbh
I speak from my experience. I haven't been to clubs to confirm this. But I guess it only works when the girl is drunk.

But one thing works the best on them - the less you give a fuck about them and their shit, the better for you and higher chance they will chase you...

not giving a fuck only works when youre a literal gigachad tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MM299579, Deleted member 16220 and odegoat
This is true. Power of face is more important than height. Height is like good facial feature in the end unless you are turbosuper manlet which is equal to deformed face.

• +1
Reactions: MM299579
@odegoat

women are women

Some strike hard for facial looks - it's enough for them if guy is as tall as them or slightly taller.

Some strike hard for height - because they feel "safe" then (even if the guy is like, single push and become a rubble on the ground, because his physique is just pure shit)

They will tell you that they despise FWB or ONS - play talk with them and they're ready to jump on the rod.

They will only chase you if they consider you attractive and sexually valid, if you skip them and you're ugly they won't even remember your name after a while. In any case, I agree with what you say, each woman has specific preferences, but something I always see is that the boy must be above average facially for them to show interest.

• +1
I am a good example you have to be atractive for them to chase you. I am a normie. Two years ago I decided to put women aside and show them no interest. No one was interested in me or chase me. Only one of them told me that I had changed and become weird. If I was attractive she would have said I had become mysterious, but since I'm not then I'm a weirdo.

• +1
This is true. Power of face is more important than height. Height is like good facial feature in the end unless you are turbosuper manlet which is equal to deformed face.
I agree, as long as you are not a manlet an attractive face will always be the best

• +1
@odegoat

And this is where it gets interesting.

if you decide to go Lone Wolf path - you won't really be noticed by people.

Unless you have a decent network of peeps who will gossip around about you, as you sit alone on your ass, and collect profit from achieving your goals and ambitions.

Otherwise, you would need to be scouted by a girl that actually knows how this shitty world works and knows well that those guys with values sit or stand far back, or they just walk here and there like a shadow.
Those women in majority are already in relationships, marriages and with kids.

So it's this is difficult doing it this way, and honestly you can end up for a decade not getting picked up while doing your own thing.

So, the "not to give a shit" thing is a bit of a game you ought to play - make your presence noticeable, but engaging in convos, but in reality you just peace out to your own stuff.

It works a bit like - here's a pizza, you can smell it, but I'm going to another room, so if you want a bite you gotta follow me.

Of course it also depends on girls you actually meet - if those are those prideful or princess types, then well, you rather want to fuck off from that group as fast as possible, because those are not the people you want to be around.
Especially when those are freaking attention seeking drama queens.

If those are the normal ones - well, you can have a chance to build something out of it, who knows.

• +1
I say this from experience. I live in Spain where the average height is 176 centimeters. At school I had an attractive classmate who was 176 centimeters or so. All the girls were in love with him, in fact I remember once the girls were queuing for him to sign their shirts and saying how beautiful he was. Then there was a guy who was 194 centimeters with an average face, and I've never heard of any girls interested in him. And I know of more examples...
He Delonmaxxed
I agree though I personally think height > face but ONLY to a certain degree and I personally prefer face > height

I agree though I personally think height > face but ONLY to a certain degree
So do you think if the 194 cm guy was a bit shorter, maybe 187 cm he would have more chances with girls despite his average face?

It works a bit like - here's a pizza, you can smell it, but I'm going to another room, so if you want a bite you gotta follow me.
The only way you can play with women like this is if you are an atractive boy.
Playing the bad boy will only work if you're handsome. Otherwise you will seem autistic with poor social skills.
No woman will chase you if you do not cause her interest, not even the ugliest ones.
Ascension is the only way for men if they want a woman to really become obsessed with them and love them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220
Otherwise, you would need to be scouted by a girl that actually knows how this shitty world works and knows well that those guys with values sit or stand far back, or they just walk here and there like a shadow.
Those women in majority are already in relationships, marriages and with kids.
Yeah sadly our parents's generation was probably the last generation where a normie man could marry a becky woman with no problem and not have to worry about the high standards women have for men today.

Tinder

water, height is useless if you aren't good looking

Yeah sadly our parents's generation was probably the last generation where a normie man could marry a becky woman with no problem and not have to worry about the high standards women have for men today.

View attachment 1877373

I would recommend to drop Tinder and similar apps.

It's not worthy the hassle, even if you're attractive - each single girl has thousands of guys messaging them every single day.
And those guys just massage their egos to fucking sky.
If you're super Chad, then sure, you can easily get those average Sabrinas for a fun time.

Plus, those descriptions are utter bs - they say no ONS, no FWB, play talk with them a bit and she's ready for your rod.

Or, there is also becoming a trend, that they ask you for your Zodiac, and they check it in internet - if they dislike it, they just drop you because of your Zodiac.

Like really - those are not women you want to even talk with, because they waste your time and brain cells to comprehend what the actual fucking logic they operate on.

Even worse, the quality of society dropped so fucking low, that you feel lost within it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, odegoat and szolliontaraelis
height is useless if you aren't good looking
If you are average face you can still get some landwhales like these women but i wouldn't call that a big sucess

Landwhales 1

Or, there is also becoming a trend, that they ask you for your Zodiac, and they check it in internet - if they dislike it, they just drop you because of your Zodiac.
I refuse to believe that there are such stupid people
For the rest I agree with you on everything, dating applications can end the mental health of many men, and it is really difficult to know how a woman who is in these apps thinks.

solid thread unfortunately I am tall with average facecel

I want to put them all on 800mg of DNP daily and see what happens
Then they would accuse you of violating their rights and attacking their body because "all bodies are equally beautiful"

Landwhales2 1

I will never ascend to chadlite without surgeries
Could be. At least try it, Larsanova went from subhuman to Chadlite doing softmaxxing. Could it just be because he already had a good facial structure underneath all that fat? Yes, but that doesn't detract from it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
The only way you can play with women like this is if you are an atractive boy.
Playing the bad boy will only work if you're handsome. Otherwise you will seem autistic with poor social skills.
No woman will chase you if you do not cause her interest, not even the ugliest ones.
Ascension is the only way for men if they want a woman to really become obsessed with them and love them.

View attachment 1877368
what did that guy do?