good looking king and the poor ugly man

Psychophilly

Psychophilly

Oxytocin explosion
back in ancient history, there was a king famous for his looks and wealth. one day going for the royal hunt and he saw a poor and ulgy man in the woods. he hysterically started laughing at the guy. the king said "you are the opposite of me, while im the best looking and richest man, you are ugliest and poorest man. you are so worthless compared to me".

ulgy poor man said "it's true i dont have looks and money, but at least i have good heart and good personality and thats worth much more than being gl and rich."
king laughed and said "lol at your cope"

then king thought, i should check people who know this man and ask them if they find him a good heart person. so they go to the village and ask someone about this ugly poor man.
the villager says "omg, him?? he is actually a rapist on the run, i thought he was caught" and then more people come forward asking if the rapist is caught.
turns out ugly poor guy is a rapist and does violence against woman. so king was like "lol he doesnt even have a good personality lmao"

he had his gurds arrest the ugly poor man to execute because he also murdered some of his victims. so the king said to him "see, you are complete opposite of me. i have good personality too and everyone love me, you are rapist." ugly man said "shut the fuck up, i never raped anyone what are you talking about?"

so they bring the witnesses and the villager who said he is a rapist on the run. and the villager was like " i was just making shit up for the laughs".
then all the woman who previously confessed to being raped came forward and said they were all joking the ugly poor man is actually very kind.
so they wanted to free him but one of the woman came forward and said " NO, he is threatening us to lie. he actually rapes and kills us, we are just afraid to confess in front of him".
then everyone started crying and admited he threanted them to lie.
the king said "omg , arrest and execute this man instantly" and gurds rush to do it but then everyone exploded from laugh. then everyone said that everything was a joke from begining. even gurds were on it. everone but king.
king sat on his throne and said " i'm really disapointed in you people, you actually waste your time pranking me for what for what?"
then one of kids ran away to the king and said "everyone is threatened to lie, again. he secretly threatened everyone in matter of seconds. just kill him he is pure evil.

king said "ha ha very funy, execute this kid now" gurds executed the kid.

the ugly poor man was devistated to see that and started confessing "the kid was right, i'm a mafia boss who controls everyone"

then the corpse of the kid started laughing, everyone was afraid. he stand up and cleaned his face "sorry, but i coudn't hold my laugh." turns out it was fake blood. it's all a freaky show for the king

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gookcelriceR, MRPERSONNN, badluck and 6 others
Bookmarked so I can reread it again when I forget about it. Keep the moral in my mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
tom hardy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21863 and Psychophilly
Alexanders encounter with Diogenes

R op e

• JFL
my fever dreams

What the fuck did I just read..

Ice Cube Reaction GIF

• JFL
back in ancient history, there was a king famous for his looks and wealth. one day going for the royal hunt and he saw a poor and ulgy man in the woods. he hysterically started laughing at the guy. the king said "you are the opposite of me, while im the best looking and richest man, you are ugliest and poorest man. you are so worthless compared to me".

ulgy poor man said "it's true i dont have looks and money, but at least i have good heart and good personality and thats worth much more than being gl and rich."
king laughed and said "lol at your cope"

then king thought, i should check people who know this man and ask them if they find him a good heart person. so they go to the village and ask someone about this ugly poor man.
the villager says "omg, him?? he is actually a rapist on the run, i thought he was caught" and then more people come forward asking if the rapist is caught.
turns out ugly poor guy is a rapist and does violence against woman. so king was like "lol he doesnt even have a good personality lmao"

he had his gurds arrest the ugly poor man to execute because he also murdered some of his victims. so the king said to him "see, you are complete opposite of me. i have good personality too and everyone love me, you are rapist." ugly man said "shut the fuck up, i never raped anyone what are you talking about?"

so they bring the witnesses and the villager who said he is a rapist on the run. and the villager was like " i was just making shit up for the laughs".
then all the woman who previously confessed to being raped came forward and said they were all joking the ugly poor man is actually very kind.
so they wanted to free him but one of the woman came forward and said " NO, he is threatening us to lie. he actually rapes and kills us, we are just afraid to confess in front of him".
then everyone started crying and admited he threanted them to lie.
the king said "omg , arrest and execute this man instantly" and gurds rush to do it but then everyone exploded from laugh. then everyone said that everything was a joke from begining. even gurds were on it. everone but king.
king sat on his throne and said " i'm really disapointed in you people, you actually waste your time pranking me for what for what?"
then one of kids ran away to the king and said "everyone is threatened to lie, again. he secretly threatened everyone in matter of seconds. just kill him he is pure evil.

king said "ha ha very funy, execute this kid now" gurds executed the kid.

the ugly poor man was devistated to see that and started confessing "the kid was right, i'm a mafia boss who controls everyone"

then the corpse of the kid started laughing, everyone was afraid. he stand up and cleaned his face "sorry, but i coudn't hold my laugh." turns out it was fake blood. it's all a freaky show for the king
And rameriz came break into their house killed raped the womanzz

The moral of this story appears to revolve around the theme of deception and the consequences of one's actions. It highlights how lies and deceit can lead to severe consequences, including innocent people being falsely accused and punished. It also underscores the importance of discernment, critical thinking, and not jumping to conclusions based solely on appearances or hearsay. Additionally, it suggests that trust should not be easily manipulated or taken for granted, as it can have grave repercussions. The story also serves as a cautionary tale about the dangers of manipulation and the need to be aware of the true intentions of those around us.

• Love it
high iq post

• +1