Good looking people are always leanmaxxing unwillingly or willingly

Ringtaker

Ringtaker

Iron
GL people have big social lives and at any given time of the day could end up making out with someone. Because of this they avoid eating especially before social occasions so they don't have stank breath. They tend to eat less. Plus chew gum to have good breath. (Jaw theory)

GL people know they're good looking as well. So naturally their biggest fear would be to not be good looking so they do all the essential looksmaxxes including leanmaxxing and watching their figure.

Positive feedback loops come into play for good looking people. They get told they're good looking and get better lives because of it so they knowingly increase their looks because of this and further get a better life and so on.

This is your daily reminder to LEANMAXX.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, karbo, OgreMaxxing and 23 others
Legit

My first leanmaxxing step is to cut out all this toxic sugar and dairy, I'm drinking my coffee fully black everyday from this day and on

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 8853, TheAnomaly and 3 others
My ectomorph genetics make me stay lean year round but it doesn't make me look better, I just look skinny and weak. I would be better looking if I was muscular at 15% body fat than skinny and lean. Women don't care if you're lean if you don't have muscle mass to show off. The only time where leanmaxxing becomes essential is when you get a fat face and this usually only happens in the 17-20% body fat range and beyond, not 15%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*., SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
Legit

My first leanmaxxing step is to cut out all this toxic sugar and dairy, I'm drinking my coffee fully black everyday from this day and on

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Mongrelcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Ringtaker
Legit

HIGH IQ move.

Plus coffee helps you not eat throughout the day and make it to the big OMAD meal. Honestly I've been feeling more energetic than ever on OMAD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
HIGH IQ move.

Plus coffee helps you not eat throughout the day and make it to the big OMAD meal. Honestly I've been feeling more energetic than ever on OMAD.
That's my main reason for drinking coffee. I have a HUGE appetite so if I just let it run wild, I'll legit eat up the entire house and bloat up real quick. But OMAD is legit, I lost a shit ton of weight a year ago using it for just 1 - 2 months, it's very healthy for the body and mind as well because it is natural for humans to not be eating 24/7, OMAD is basically a very good de stress tool as well because of this.

• +1
Reactions: Spinc and Ringtaker
My ectomorph genetics make me stay lean year round but it doesn't make me look better, I just look skinny and weak. I would be better looking if I was muscular at 15% body fat than skinny and lean. Women don't care if you're lean if you don't have muscle mass to show off. The only time where leanmaxxing becomes essential is when you get a fat face and this usually only happens in the 17-20% body fat range and beyond, not 15%.
[/QUOTEnheh
Everybody benefits from leanmaxxing when it comes to the face. Women definitely care if you're lean if it shows in the face. Hollow cheeks makes everyone look exotic and the more defined your face looks the better. Gymmaxxing looks bad if you don't have a good face and most definitely if you bloat. It looks like you're trying to make up for a subpar face if that's the case.

That's my main reason for drinking coffee. I have a HUGE appetite so if I just let it run wild, I'll legit eat up the entire house and bloat up real quick. But OMAD is legit, I lost a shit ton of weight a year ago using it for just 1 - 2 months, it's very healthy for the body and mind as well because it is natural for humans to not be eating 24/7, OMAD is basically a very good de stress tool as well because of this.
Yup. Back then when we were hunting and gathering we would eat once a day if lucky and fast for days as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Bro its about bones, forget bf. Unless youre obese tht wont affect anything.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel and Ringtaker
Everybody benefits from leanmaxxing when it comes to the face. Women definitely care if you're lean if it shows in the face. Hollow cheeks makes everyone look exotic and the more defined your face looks the better. Gymmaxxing looks bad if you don't have a good face and most definitely if you bloat. It looks like you're trying to make up for a subpar face if that's the case.
Dude, I know what I'm talking about because I have been skinny for most of my life and guys who weren't hotter than me, and who were shorter than me and at a much higher body fat attracted a lot more women than me just because they were muscular and I wasn't. Muscles on a man matter more to women than a low body fat. The difference between 15% and 10% is not worth anything if you're skinny, it's only useful if you have some muscle mass.

A guy with no muscle mass will be skinny fat if he is above 8%, he could be lean and still look skinny fat, because big muscles make you look leaner, this is why there are muscular guys who have a six pack at 20% body fat, because their abs are extremely developed and so is the rest of their body.

Gymmaxxing is so much more important than leanmaxxing, women prefer men who are muscular, not men who are skinny ripped, they will only be happy with a skinny guy if he is tall, and that is the case for me, as a tall guy, even though I am skinny, some women do like me, but I would attract a lot more women if I was muscular, this is why gymmaxxing is more important than leanmaxxing as long as you're not fat.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf, Loud_Jock and LastGerman
Bro its about bones, forget bf. Unless youre obese tht wont affect anything.
I have one of the best jaws of this entire forum, and a ton of forward growth, I get hollow cheeks even when I'm not lean, my face only starts to look bloated if I dirty bulk to 20% body fat or above, at 15% body fat, my face looks quite lean.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 9090
I have one of the best jaws of this entire forum, and a ton of forward growth, I get hollow cheeks even when I'm not lean, my face only starts to look bloated if I dirty bulk to 20% body fat or above, at 15% body fat, my face looks quite lean.
Its not about your face bro, you have round eyes, and i frankly dont know why girls arent attracted to you, maybe its bc of you

But its about your eyes bro

You need to sleep more, and apply lotion, and cold water to your face

Dude, I know what I'm talking about because I have been skinny for most of my life and guys who weren't hotter than me, and who were shorter than me and at a much higher body fat attracted a lot more women than me just because they were muscular and I wasn't. Muscles on a man matter more to women than a low body fat. The difference between 15% and 10% is not worth anything if you're skinny, it's only useful if you have some muscle mass.

A guy with no muscle mass will be skinny fat if he is above 8%, he could be lean and still look skinny fat, because big muscles make you look leaner, this is why there are muscular guys who have a six pack at 20% body fat, because their abs are extremely developed and so is the rest of their body.

Gymmaxxing is so much more important than leanmaxxing, women prefer men who are muscular, not men who are skinny ripped, they will only be happy with a skinny guy if he is tall, and that is the case for me, as a tall guy, even though I am skinny, some women do like me, but I would attract a lot more women if I was muscular, this is why gymmaxxing is more important than leanmaxxing as long as you're not fat.
Are you in America? I have literally the direct opposite experience.

I had a gymmaxxing phase back when I was 17 and 18 and I'd never get comments from girls even though I had a great body. The only comments I'd get were from my male family members and friends that I can vividly remember as well.

My mom one day just straight up told me I have chubby cheeks and I was like fuck.

I kept lifting obviously but started dieting down while playing football (soccer) which made me run like fuck everyday and got super lean.

I pretty boy maxxed as well and got hollow cheeks and instantly started getting approached by girls and had them tell me I look good.

The leanmaxx pill is real.

I pretty boy maxxed as well and got hollow cheeks and instantly started getting approached by girls and had them tell me I look good.

Really? Females just come up to you and they talk to you?

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and Ringtaker
Really? Females just come up to you and they talk to you?
Yes but only when leanmaxxed and clear skinned. College or public gatherings.

Its not about your face bro, you have round eyes, and i frankly dont know why girls arent attracted to you, maybe its bc of you

But its about your eyes bro

You need to sleep more, and apply lotion, and cold water to your face
I never said that women aren't attracted to me. But I appeal to only a limited type of women because some women only want to be with muscular men, and they think I am too skinny for them so they're not interested. The women that I attract usually only like me because of my height, they are either really short like 5 foot 3 or they are really tall at around 6 feet tall, why? Because women who are really short fantasize about being with a guy who is a foot taller than them, and tall women have such trouble finding tall men that they would settle for almost any guy who is taller than them.

But when I am up against a 6 foot 2 guy who is muscular and has a similar level of beauty in the face as me, I lose every time, simply because muscular men are always more appealing to women than skinny men if the height of the 2 men is the same. I can mog short muscular guys, but average height or tall muscular guys who are shorter than me mog me nearly every time.

A tall guy who isn't gymmaxxed is a waste of potential. This obsession with low body fat needs to stop.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Deleted member 6380
its getting to your head bro

Are you in America? I have literally the direct opposite experience.

I had a gymmaxxing phase back when I was 17 and 18 and I'd never get comments from girls even though I had a great body. The only comments I'd get were from my male family members and friends that I can vividly remember as well.

My mom one day just straight up told me I have chubby cheeks and I was like fuck.

I kept lifting obviously but started dieting down while playing football (soccer) which made me run like fuck everyday and got super lean.

The leanmaxx pill is real.
No. Your conclusion is retarded. You got approached because you got lean after gaining muscle, so in the end, you were muscular, it's not like you just stayed skinny and lean, you got approached because you were more muscular so women were more attracted to you, it's very easy to understand.

Also, gymmaxxing doesn't require getting fat because you don't have to bulk unless you are underweight, so if you are at around 15% body fat, the best thing you can do is maintain that while gaining muscle and this can be done because you don't need to bulk to gain muscle. Bulking is required for skinny guys up to a point because if you're skinny your body fat is so low that you can't build muscle without food because your body won't be able to recover and it won't have the means to build some muscle mass. This stops being a problem once you are no longer skinny. For me, a 6 foot 4 guy who is only 170 lbs, that would be an extra 10 lbs of fat.

You fell for the starting strength meme of drinking 1 gallon of milk per day and then wondered why you got fat. Gaining weight is a waste of time if it's not muscle mass, you should always maximize muscle gain while minimizing fat gain. This can be done by gaining strength and eating just enough to gain 0.5 lbs per week, this is known as a lean bulk and you can't get fat from that, especially when you're not even muscular yet.

You need to watch those videos, then you'll understand what I'm talking about:

No. Your conclusion is retarded. You got approached because you got lean after gaining muscle, so in the end, you were muscular, it's not like you just stayed skinny and lean, you got approached because you were more muscular so women were more attracted to you, it's very easy to understand.

Also, gymmaxxing doesn't require getting fat because you don't have to bulk unless you are underweight, so if you are at around 15% body fat, the best thing you can do is maintain that while gaining muscle and this can be done because you don't need to bulk to gain muscle. Bulking is required for skinny guys up to a point because if you're skinny your body fat is so low that you can't build muscle without food because your body won't be able to recover and it won't have the means to build some muscle mass. This stops being a problem once you are no longer skinny. For me, a 6 foot 4 guy who is only 170 lbs, that would be an extra 10 lbs of fat.

You fell for the starting strength meme of drinking 1 gallon of milk per day and then wondered why you got fat. Gaining weight is a waste of time if it's not muscle mass, you should always maximize muscle gain while minimizing fat gain. This can be done by gaining strength and eating just enough to gain 0.5 lbs per week, this is known as a lean bulk and you can't get fat from that, especially when you're not even muscular yet.

Bro. I know my experiences. Most of the times I got approached I was wearing oversized sweaters. Muscle is a bonus. Face is king.

Bro. I know my experiences. Most of the times I got approached I was wearing oversized sweaters. Muscle is a bonus. Face is king.
You've never been as skinny as me, you don't know what you're talking about, either that or the women you're talking about are in the 18-20 range or younger. I have noticed that the women who care a lot about muscle mass then to be often 25 or older, and those women also care more about your salary than younger women and less about the face. Younger women also like muscular men but it's often not a requirement.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
You must be a demigod.
You've never been as skinny as me, you don't know what you're talking about, either that or the women you're talking about are in the 18-20 range or younger. I have noticed that the women who care a lot about muscle mass then to be often 25 or older, and those women also care more about your salary than younger women and less about the face. Younger women also like muscular men but it's often not a requirement.
You are right on that one. All of the approaches were from 18-22.

Only milfs have complimented muscle etc or even mentioned it.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
You must be a demigod.
It’s not that unusual tbh. I’ve had girls talk to me in clubs before whom i didn’t know. Had a girl chat to me from her car when stopped at the lights when I was motorcycle maxxing. Had a girl be sort of flirty at a beach ice cream stall. All this happened when LEAN.

• Love it
Reactions: Ringtaker
You are right on that one. All of the approaches were from 18-22.

Only milfs have complimented muscle etc or even mentioned it.
Yes, it more common for milfs to approach young muscular men than for young women to do that because milfs have so much more self confidence and they're not afraid of being rejected, and they care more about money than how your face looks because older women are trying to start a family before they become too old and they can't do that with a broke good looking man.

It is well known that women date Chads when they are in their late teens and early to mid 20s, then when they reach around their late 20s or early 30s, they start to get married with men who have a good salary because the Chads are too broke to provide if they had to.

So a young woman's dating strategy will be completely different from an older woman, there are exceptions but it's like that most of the time. There is a benefit to this though and it is that if you're in your 40s or in your 50s and you're still in great shape, you can get some decent success with women who are in their 30s, it's only if you date women who are really young when you're that old that you risk finding mostly gold diggers.

• +1

so would you say i should cut to 12% first and than to the forever leanbulk?

• +1
It’s not that unusual tbh. I’ve had girls talk to me in clubs before whom i didn’t know. Had a girl chat to me from her car when stopped at the lights when I was motorcycle maxxing. Had a girl be sort of flirty at a beach ice cream stall. All this happened when LEAN.
I wanna motorcycle max because it looks fun. How fun is it? I'm a pussy tho so I prob won't ever.

Had a girl chat to me from her car when stopped at the lights when I was motorcycle maxxing.

You really need to rub this into my face, do you? FUCK FEMALE DRIVING and you also can drive a motorcycle...? This forum is actually full of fucking demigods... What am I even doing here... not on this forum, but actually on this "planet"? Perhaps this is not real. It cannot be real.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
You really need to rub this into my face, do you? FUCK FEMALE DRIVING and you also can drive a motorcycle...? This forum is actually full of fucking demigods... What am I even doing here... not on this forum, but actually on this "planet"? Perhaps this is not real. It cannot be real.
You could always try motorcycle maxxing. Maybe you can’t drive CARS but I bet you haven’t tried motorcycles. Foids love motorcycles btw so could ascend you. I’ve taken many for rides and the vibrations must effect them some way.
Motorcycle maxx bro.

• +1
You could always try motorcycle maxxing. Maybe you can’t drive CARS but I bet you haven’t tried motorcycles.

I cannot even drive in a straight line... This is a huge cope man. I am legit unable to drive. The only thing I want to do, is to be able to drive a car. Nothing else matters to me.

so would you say i should cut to 12% first and than to the forever leanbulk? @copingvolcel

lean btw

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol and WadlowMaxxing
I cannot even drive in a straight line... This is a huge cope man. I am legit unable to drive. The only thing I want to do, is to be able to drive a car. Nothing else matters to me.
Your a complainer. It’s all too hard for you. Keep coping and walk to the bus stop in the rain while chad drives past with Stacy sucking his cock while he drives one handed. And while you’re sitting next to truecels on the bus Stacy speeds past you on her way to get railed by chad.

so would you say i should cut to 12% first and than to the forever leanbulk? @copingvolcel
Unless you are fat, you shouldn't even have to cut, you could recomp instead by maintaining your weight while gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, by doing this, you will save a lot of time.

• +1
Reactions: TITUS and Lars
Is that gyno I see?
Not at all. It's just because I am so skinny that my muscles have no definition because I have no muscle mass. It's impossible to not have that look when you have no muscle mass unless you're at 8% body fat. If I was at 8%, I would have no sex drive and really low testosterone levels so I would never try that as a fix.

nice tiddies bro, hop on an ai
They're not tits, they're just so underdeveloped that it's as if I don't even have a chest. It used to be so much worse before though.

They're not tits, they're just so underdeveloped that it's as if I don't even have a chest. It used to be so much worse before though.
I'm afraid they are tiddies whether you cope or not, @Lorsss blackpill this man would you please?

I'm afraid they are tiddies whether you cope or not, @Lorsss blackpill this man would you please?
I'm just skinny, I have almost the same physique that I had when I was a teenager, 7 years ago. Like I said before, gaining muscle is really difficult and slow for me, I never reached the strength level that I need to get a muscular physique, that's why I'm still skinny. I am stronger than before though, so it's going to be easier to gymmax than if I had done nothing for 4 years.

I'm just skinny, I have almost the same physique that I had when I was a teenager, 7 years ago. Like I said before, gaining muscle is really difficult and slow for me, I never reached the strength level that I need to get a muscular physique, that's why I'm still skinny. I am stronger than before though, so it's going to be easier to gymmax than if I had done nothing for 4 years.
nigga it is literally fucking gyno, i'm not gonna read your mumbo jumbo cope, you have fucking breast tissue on your chest, whether you like it or not

@Slyfex8 thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Your a complainer.

Yes, I am and I will stay mad my whole life.

It’s all too hard for you.

It is and that is not normal at all. Nobody was struggling when doing their driver licence, in fact, people say to me, it just came natural. Meanwhile I did not make any progress. I also had to spend a lot of money. Why wasting all my money on this when I did not make any progress?

Keep coping and walk to the bus stop in the rain while chad drives past with Stacy sucking his cock while he drives one handed.

That is not coping though. It would be a cope if I would delude myself into thinking that I would be capable of driving despite the fact I did not even make progress at driving simulation.

Yes, I have to walk to the bus stop. Yes, I have to wait hours upon hours for the bus to arrive, so what? I cannot drive, I tried it, I did spend a lot of time and money on it - and I failed.

To be honest, this world is not for me.

And while you’re sitting next to truecels on the bus Stacy speeds past you on her way to get railed by chad.

I already know that. There is no need to tell me that. In fact, I am pretty much aware of everything in life.

It is and that is not normal at all. Nobody was struggling when doing their driver licence, in fact, people say to me, it just came natural. Meanwhile I did not make any progress. I also had to spend a lot of money. Why wasting all my money on this when I did not make any progress?

That is not coping though. It would be a cope if I would delude myself into thinking that I would be capable of driving despite the fact I did not even make progress at driving simulation.

Yes, I have to walk to the bus stop. Yes, I have to wait hours upon hours for the bus to arrive, so what? I cannot drive, I tried it, I did spend a lot of time and money on it - and I failed.

I already know that. There is no need to tell me that. In fact, I am pretty much aware of everything in life.
check if you have dyspraxia

When you get a certain amount of muscle, women talk about them a lot. Yeah random women won't come up and start feeling you up or some shit that you people seem to think it what is supposed to happen (though In a club setting it's not unheard of) but if you date women they will touch you and talk about your muscles. Also foids you know and at work will talk about your physique.

I don't care if anyone believe me or not. Your loss.

check if you have dyspraxia

I heard that before. I think that I might have some form of frontal lobe disorder though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

It’s over for you tbh

utterly fucking over