Good looking people are always leanmaxxing unwillingly or willingly

you should get it checked anyway

I am even too lazy for that... or perhaps I am afraid of the result. If they do not find anything.

Not at all. It's just because I am so skinny that my muscles have no definition because I have no muscle mass. It's impossible to not have that look when you have no muscle mass unless you're at 8% body fat. If I was at 8%, I would have no sex drive and really low testosterone levels so I would never try that as a fix.
Dude I have a very skinny brother, like bone-thin, and he doesn't have perky tits like you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
When you get a certain amount of muscle, women talk about them a lot. Yeah random women won't come up and start feeling you up or some shit that you people seem to think it what is supposed to happen (though In a club setting it's not unheard of) but if you date women they will touch you and talk about your muscles. Also foids you know and at work will talk about your physique.

I don't care if anyone believe me or not. Your loss.
Yes. I know you said "I don't care if anyone believe [sic] me or not. Your loss", but I concur. When you get a certain amount of muscle and make it noticeable -- for example, through tight or fitted clothing -- women, and men, too, will comment if they are comfortable enough with you. Even if they don't say anything, they definitely still notice.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
this is a completely crazy, insane and delusional theory

Hello fellow Maradona profile picture user. I'm not the only one lol. Why do you think it's crazy?
hi bro, I also love maradona
but most GL guys I know dont even care for their breath or chew gum, they just dont care

• +1
Reactions: Ringtaker
nigga it is literally fucking gyno, i'm not gonna read your mumbo jumbo cope, you have fucking breast tissue on your chest, whether you like it or not

@Slyfex8 thoughts?

Gyno breast tissue is there to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818