Good looking people are more depressed than incels

sibience

sibience

Sphinx
I have seen it too much. Most incels (not forum incels) but just guys that can't get sex aren't that depressed, many are very happy and they cope with video games and food and activities and accept their situation.

You have so many american stacies and chads that are so depressed they cut their wrist and do drugs and they change mood so much they go from happy to suicidal to happy again in a day.

The amount of both male and female models that smoke and do drugs and are depressed is SO high.

This is because the better your life is you have high standards and the smallest things make stacies and chads want to kill themself.

For example many people that are rich (over 30 million US dollars net worth) are not happy at all and hate their life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, mogxa, helpmegod and 9 others
What a lie jfl
Just because you see 1 GL person out of 10 000 being depresed and suicidal don't mean all like that you retard

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: litaz, mogxa, helpmegod and 8 others
Good thread, you can be very good looking and be depressed at the same time. Face has no relation to things like having shit parents or being unlucky in the worst possible way (your relatives or friends dying in accidents or from illness, you being robbed many times, you falsely accused of rape, etc). You can also be depressed because you may think people only likes you because you are good looking, and imagine yourself as useless compared to average people and alone without any friend or love relationship once looks start to fade...

It's true that good looking people usually are less likely to be depressed than an ugly or average looking person, because they have one thing less to worry about to (looking good), but that doesn't mean they can't be depressed.

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Deleted member 20452, squirrelcel and 6 others
Good thread. Legit and correct. And to that I might add: not wrong.

@vanillaicecream

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, Brazitard, RichmondBread and 2 others
Really not lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88, GreenHat500 and sibience
True the sex is what causes the depression:y'all:

• JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, Zeruel, DwayneWhite55 and 1 other person
What a lie jfl
Just because you see 1 GL person out of 10 000 being depresed and suicidal don't mean all like that you retard

It is way more common, I would say 1/2 stacies are very depressed always. On tiktok so many stacies are depressed and always complain about their life

It is way more common, I would say 1/2 stacies are very depressed always. On tiktok so many stacies are depressed and always complain about their life
They don't know what depression is ,it's just attention whoring

• +1
Reactions: mogxa, helpmegod and sibience
They don't know what depression is ,it's just attention whoring

Idk what to believe anymore on social media lol.

I go on relationship tiktok and I see stacies depressed and crying about their breakup with a low tier normie guy.

• Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel
Idk what to believe anymore on social media lol.

I go on relationship tiktok and I see stacies depressed and crying about their breakup with a low tier normie guy.
They are emotional but they get over breakups quickly because they get tons of love and support. They will never go through what a incel would go through. Don't matter if she's a ugly beast.

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod and sibience
Good thread. Legit and correct. And to that I might add: not wrong.

@vanillaicecream
I am not sure about the extent to which this is true, but I accept that it can be true in some cases.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 18582
Keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
I want that kinda of depression

• +1
Reactions: helpmegod, squirrelcel and sibience
i think depression is a brain chemistry thing, and has nothing to do with outside circumstances.

People from all looks and status levels are prone to depression and anxiety

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, GetShrekt, Prince88 and 1 other person
I think good looking people who never stumbled across the blackpill etc are probably very happy-

not sure about schizoid 'ascending' looksmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, helpmegod and sibience
I think good looking people who never stumbled across the blackpill etc are probably very happy-
This.

Incels are so desensitized they can't even wrap their head around how million times better chad's lives are. Wasn't there some male model that lost his looks and killed himself afterward once he realized what life as a non-chad was like? That's how big of a downgrade it was. Just lol tbh.

EDIT: Also, OP is an absolute giga-cope. Good looking and rich people are 10x happier.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMZLEGEND, helpmegod, GetShrekt and 2 others

not sure about schizoid 'ascending' looksmaxxers

Agree, even normies who don't discover the blackpill can cope and are often happy.

Once someone agrees with the blackpill, he can't cope in any way.

This.

Incels are so desensitized they can't even wrap their head around how million times better chad's lives are. Wasn't there some male model that lost his looks and killed himself afterward once he realized what life as a non-chad was like? That's how big of a downgrade it was. Just lol tbh.

EDIT: Also, OP is an absolute giga-cope. Good looking and rich people are 10x happier.

I guess so...

I have seen it too much. Most incels (not forum incels) but just guys that can't get sex aren't that depressed, many are very happy and they cope with video games and food and activities and accept their situation.

You have so many american stacies and chads that are so depressed they cut their wrist and do drugs and they change mood so much they go from happy to suicidal to happy again in a day.

The amount of both male and female models that smoke and do drugs and are depressed is SO high.

This is because the better your life is you have high standards and the smallest things make stacies and chads want to kill themself.

For example many people that are rich (over 30 million US dollars net worth) are not happy at all and hate their life.
Goodlooking people don’t make pussy eating sims

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and sibience

XD

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mogxa, Deleted member 13787 and sibience
What would make it hotter?

Eye contact is very important you need to look at camera.

Also different tongue motions. Like a circle and stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Eye contact is very important you need to look at camera.

Also different tongue motions. Like a circle and stuff.
Okay I’ll try it tmw

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and sibience
i think depression is a brain chemistry thing, and has nothing to do with outside circumstances.

People from all looks and status levels are prone to depression and anxiety
Depression / joy = neurotransmitter levels. Outside stimuli trigger neurotransmitter release.

• +1
This.

Calum mogger or something, Incel TV just made a vid about him

• +1
Hedonic treadmill adaptation theory

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt