Good-Looking People Mental Illness = Psicopath, Ugly People Mental Illness = Depression. Change My Mind

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
There are way more gl psychopaths than ugly psycopaths. There are fewer gl depressed people than ugly depressed people

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
ugly psychopaths will usually be con artists who are caught after the 3rd old person they make friends with goes bankrupt and are quickly sent off to prison, good looking ones get on the national news just like good looking everything else

and are quickly sent off to prison
Po8HwYU.gif

• JFL
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
Yeah when a gl person a gets erratic he gets called a psycho while an ugly person is called a creep depressed loser

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, CupOfCoffee and Ritalincel
autistic_tendencies

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
I want to be dart triad chad

being dark triad solves nothing, not even the most common diagnosed in cluster category B, so whatever

do you think that being born a psychopath just means higher prenatal T?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
do you think that being born a psychopath just means higher prenatal T?

I wouldn't be surprised if yes. I mean, it can cause autism which is basically having some super-power (I've never met an autist, not the severe ones, who doesn't have a super memory) with the detrimental of being socially inept.

Maybe there's that window period during pregnancy when a high T in the womb may make the chances of changing the brain of the baby so he becomes more psycho :unsure:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2227 and Fat cunt
good looking psychpaths become doctors and people the society trusts in.
ugly mfkers go to jail or thugmaxx since their personality doesnt fit their face/look overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Also, there's the fact that males are way more prone to be psychopaths than females

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Big difference between low iq psychopath and high iq. low iq end up in jail while high iq won at life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
do we mean psychopath legit or just antisocial personality disorder?