Good looking people unironically have better personalities and are better people

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
The worst people to be around were normally ugly. I don't just say this because they are ugly either I mean they had terrible personality people who looked like mouth breathers were always dumb or the biggest fags ever.

Looks are a signs of good health and they correlate with IQ and physical health. There are 2 reasons why good looking people develop better personalities.

The 1st is what I already stated good facial features signifies good physical and brain health you rarely see retarded good looking people.

The 2nd is the most brutal. It relates to the positive feedback loop all good looking people have had for years. Most ugly or autistic people have had many bad experiences this idea of introverts and extroverts is somewhat cope. Some people are less talkative naturally but unless you were born with autism it is not natural to avoid contact with people or be extremely uncomfortable of talking to people this is something developed by years of negative feedback loop. People develop two main ways to cope with this either they A become more shy reserved and less open fearing rejection or B they take the opposite approach and stop caring at all this is why ugly people are more likely to dress badly they have given up on getting any acceptance so they embrace being an outcast even more.

If your ugly and you become attractive it won't undue the damage. I've seen major glow ups that change guys but they still are always altered by this. Guy who were ugly as a kid and glow up in HS always end up being the biggest dicks because they have new found power but still feel the need to prove to themselves they are better they will never get over these insecurities a true Chad who was always a chad has no such insecurity and therefore is a better person. Its always normies who are the worst types of people or incels anonymously. You rarely see a good looking guy who was not abused end up a dick but I've known many ugly pieces of shit who are worst types of people the only reason they are ever nice is because they know they need to be in order for people to put up with their ugly selves but the minute they smell blood those people are the worst normies as well they always have something to prove

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Gargantuan, Deleted member 21597 and 23 others
Brutal tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, LooksOrDeath, Pharmaceutic and 3 others
Brutal tbh
Yeah TV shows always cope with this. They gotta give ugly people a bone. "Well you might be ugly and unpopular but you have a heart of gold" sad thing is some people just win in everything. Good traits come in pairs and so do bad traits. If your an ugly weirdo chances are you also become an unpleasant person to be around so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy people have low expectations for you so you become lowly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gargantuan, KING REIDYZ, Solidcoin and 5 others
Yeah TV shows always cope with this. They gotta give ugly people a bone. "Well you might be ugly and unpopular but you have a heart of gold" sad thing is some people just win in everything. Good traits come in pairs and so do bad traits. If your an ugly weirdo chances are you also become an unpleasant person to be around so it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy people have low expectations for you so you become lowly
Blackpill after blackpill, you wont stop today eh?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 14392, Yerico7 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, poopoohead, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
The worst people to be around were normally ugly. I don't just say this because they are ugly either I mean they had terrible personality people who looked like mouth breathers were always dumb or the biggest fags ever.

Looks are a signs of good health and they correlate with IQ and physical health. There are 2 reasons why good looking people develop better personalities.

The 1st is what I already stated good facial features signifies good physical and brain health you rarely see retarded good looking people.

The 2nd is the most brutal. It relates to the positive feedback loop all good looking people have had for years. Most ugly or autistic people have had many bad experiences this idea of introverts and extroverts is somewhat cope. Some people are less talkative naturally but unless you were born with autism it is not natural to avoid contact with people or be extremely uncomfortable of talking to people this is something developed by years of negative feedback loop. People develop two main ways to cope with this either they A become more shy reserved and less open fearing rejection or B they take the opposite approach and stop caring at all this is why ugly people are more likely to dress badly they have given up on getting any acceptance so they embrace being an outcast even more.

If your ugly and you become attractive it won't undue the damage. I've seen major glow ups that change guys but they still are always altered by this. Guy who were ugly as a kid and glow up in HS always end up being the biggest dicks because they have new found power but still feel the need to prove to themselves they are better they will never get over these insecurities a true Chad who was always a chad has no such insecurity and therefore is a better person. Its always normies who are the worst types of people or incels anonymously. You rarely see a good looking guy who was not abused end up a dick but I've known many ugly pieces of shit who are worst types of people the only reason they are ever nice is because they know they need to be in order for people to put up with their ugly selves but the minute they smell blood those people are the worst normies as well they always have something to prove
good thread. from research I have seen, you can lose 15 points of IQ due to CFD (sleep issues and breathing issues). The average person walking around today in the west 100% has lower IQ than they could have if they developed right from the start. Obv the looks and IQ thing probably extends further than environmentally induced jaw deformity, but this is the only one i know research for.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 11126 and poopoohead
This thread destroyed my soul

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17791, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
good thread. from research I have seen, you can lose 15 points of IQ due to CFD (sleep issues and breathing issues). The average person walking around today in the west 100% has lower IQ than they could have if they developed right from the start. Obv the looks and IQ thing probably extends further than environmentally induced jaw deformity, but this is the only one i know research for.
mike mew talked about mouth breathing and lack of oxygen in your development years can cause stunted brain development and a 10-15 lower iq points, mouth breathing and sleep issues. For those who don't think 10-15 points is a big deal that can be the difference between working as store manager at target and being a electrical technician for the city.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
Something i noticed irl is that ugly guys are the first to make fun of your looks if you look better than them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, mogger797, Yerico7 and 4 others
mike mew talked about mouth breathing and lack of oxygen in your development years can cause stunted brain development and a 10-15 lower iq points, mouth breathing and sleep issues. For those who don't think 10-15 points is a big deal that can be the difference between working as store manager at target and being a electrical technician for the city.
15 points is huge, it can be the difference between being genius IQ and just being smart. Not to mention stuff like ADHD which may be caused by these breathing problems.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 11126 and poopoohead
yeah i know man, i know and i cant cope
Better Call Saul GIF by Alissandra

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 11126
Yeah mouth breathing is a big part of it. I also just think major deformities are a sign of bad health it can a result of genes or environment.

Not every good looking person is going to be high IQ but every good looking person for the most part is above 100-110 IQ. I've almost never met good looking guys who are genuinely stupid. With ugly guys you can sometimes just look at people and you already know they will be dumb before they say a word.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Prettyboy and mvp2v1
Something i noticed irl is that ugly guys are the first to make fun of your looks if you look better than them.
The lowest person is always the most competitive. Low tier normies are some of the worst people they are just good enough that they are not outcasts for looks alone but they are constantly on the edge of falling off so they need to bully people because they are afraid of falling off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and JawMogger
I'm not sure about 15 IQ point reduction but ADHD being caused by something like this wouldn't surprise me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Can confirm this happens all the time. Ugly guys are the most insecure and try to knock you down if you mog them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 11126
If your ugly and you become attractive it won't undue the damage. I've seen major glow ups that change guys but they still are always altered by this. Guy who were ugly as a kid and glow up in HS always end up being the biggest dicks because they have new found power but still feel the need to prove to themselves they are better they will never get over these insecurities
I had so many mental breakdowns when I escaped frameceldom and couldn't understand why I was struggling so badly with girls.
I thought that because I went from 150lbs to 200lbs (dimensions of a heavywight boxer milestone) I should be entitled to slaying more girls but I actually had better success at 150lbs when my face was less bloated and I had zero expectations because I invested nothing into trying to improve my appearance so took everything as a win. My ego couldn't handle getting no results after all of the gymcelling pain I went through. (The forcefeeding on bulk was the pain)

When I actually got lean again and my face was the best it's ever been and I began to slay, I still held onto the pain I had and felt like I had something to prove. I would rage insanely hard at girls on tinder who would flake on me

a true Chad who was always a chad has no such insecurity and therefore is a better person.
Maher is probably the nicest guy on the planet theory

Its always normies who are the worst types of people or incels anonymously. You rarely see a good looking guy who was not abused end up a dick but I've known many ugly pieces of shit who are worst types of people the only reason they are ever nice is because they know they need to be in order for people to put up with their ugly selves but the minute they smell blood those people are the worst normies as well they always have something to prove

Legit
Incels in disguise are pieces of shit. They can't bring themselves to admit girls don't want them but will mock people who have the self awareness to admit it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 18879, Deleted member 11126 and 2 others
The nicer you are, the better looking you become.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, height, Copeful and 1 other person
Imagine reading this ‘wisdom’ from a dude that just finished his maths homework

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, height and Niklaus Mikaelson

Well duh thats because good looking people get treated better than ugly people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and GetShrekt
the opposite effect is magnified for girls. almost every clapped girl is bitchy and unhappy in general but its not as common among guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
the opposite effect is magnified for girls. almost every clapped girl is bitchy and unhappy in general but its not as common among guys
I'm not even sure if that's always the case. The worst girls were still ugly its always the 4/10 girl who rejects guys in the most brutal way or wants a 6'3 guy. I think pretty girls get the reputation as mean girls because getting rejected by a 7/10 stings 100X more then a 4/10 girl being a bitch.

Maybe this was different 50 years ago but ugly chicks are often more delusional then decent looking girls. They all believe they are 8's despite being chubby

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, height, Deleted member 11126 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 21620, Copeful and 1 other person
I wonder if there is truth to this... I have noticed hateful people overtime do look terrible but I always assumed being ugly made people hateful not the other way around...
It's prolly because they don't take care of themselves.

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
I'm not even sure if that's always the case. The worst girls were still ugly its always the 4/10 girl who rejects guys in the most brutal way or wants a 6'3 guy. I think pretty girls get the reputation as mean girls because getting rejected by a 7/10 stings 100X more then a 4/10 girl being a bitch.

Maybe this was different 50 years ago but ugly chicks are often more delusional then decent looking girls. They all believe they are 8's despite being chubby
pretty girls are the kindest. its always the ugly-average girls being arrogant and voicing her standards for men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
Roald Dahl pilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 11126
pretty girls are the kindest. its always the ugly-average girls being arrogant and voicing her standards for men
The only girls who bullied me in Middle school were 5/10 beckys a Stacy actually told her to stop being a bitch to me I was friends with her for a year.

The cruelest girls I've met were meh girls or slightly ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and 190cm90kg
Some pretty women and decent looking men have been nice to me.Some pretty women and decent looking men have been really vile to me.Some not so pretty women and not so decent looking men have been nice to me.Some not so pretty women and not so decent looking men have been vicious to me.I think it just depends on the individual and their upbringing that determines how the person is going to act.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RAITEIII
this thread is retarded dnrd but summary -

op is a cuck for gl people despite being a hideous manlet himself :lul:

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
all you niggas talking aboout how nice pretty girls are when they wouldnt spare u a single second of eye contact online or IRL :lul:

infact im sure they've gone "ew" dealing with ppl like you but they have to act nice like everyone else

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

guess looksmaxxing is full of retarded lonely simps how sad

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, stamaster21, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
all you niggas talking aboout how nice pretty girls are when they wouldnt spare u a single second of eye contact online or IRL :lul:

infact im sure they've gone "ew" dealing with ppl like you but they have to act nice like everyone else

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

guess looksmaxxing is full of retarded lonely simps how sad
u have the ratios of a horse son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and KING REIDYZ
health yeah but not IQ
On average good looking people are 10 IQ points smarter. Also you'll notice ugly people tend to be dumber on average. Health IQ and looks all go hand in hand.

• JFL
gen z and gen alpha in america is pretty low iq.

Difficult to say.

Smth I saw is that gl people are infamously selfish.

• JFL
Difficult to say.

Smth I saw is that gl people are infamously selfish.
Gay men are smth to run from like the plague. The ones I met in uk were beyond messed up. Straight guys were normal.

I also am very wary of anyone whose muslim too

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MakinMogReturns
Gay men are smth to run from like the plague. The ones I met in uk were beyond messed up. Straight guys were normal.

I also am very wary of anyone whose muslim too
idk y but this shit was funny asf for some reason

also why r u scared of muslims?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RAITEIII
idk y but this shit was funny asf for some reason

also why r u scared of muslims?
It's not about being "scared". The combination of their religion and culture is very likely to mess them up. Plus something going on naturally in their genes...

My experiences have been breath-taking but I try not to generalise.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and MakinMogReturns
It's not about being "scared". The combination of their religion and culture is very likely to mess them up. Plus something going on naturally in their genes...

My experiences have been breath-taking but I try not to generalise.
what happened?