Good Looks = High Fighting/Hunting Success + Robust Health

ArdaxHG

ArdaxHG

Bronze
Men are simply evolved to be fighters/hunters both physically and mentally.

Broad shoulders, big ribcage, tall stature, narrow hips and thick bones. Long tendons on limbs. Yoked neck with thick forearms and big upperback, powerful legs with robust/strength upper body.

Warrior skull, wide jaw, robust browridge, high cheekbones with a prominent zygomatic arch. Hunter eyes with compact orbitals, well developed maxilla, high bone denity, wide face with a Tall skull.

Thick and lowset eyebrows, with a good tilt. Long eyelashes. Decently sized palate, healthy strong teeth. Straight nose. Harmonious face with a good coloring. Dense facial hair.

All those features signal fighting/hunting ability. Wider shouldered males hit harder, throw harder. Thicker wrists enable more force transmission. Thicker skulls with wide necks are harder to KO

Those features are not only for function, as they signal high capability of acquiring resources, robust immune system, good genes. As they can be passed to generations to come.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, framemoggerr, overtier1011 and 3 others
Men are simply evolved to be fighters/hunters both physically and mentally.

Broad shoulders, big ribcage, tall stature, narrow hips and thick bones. Long tendons on limbs. Yoked neck with thick forearms and big upperback, powerful legs with robust/strength upper body.

Warrior skull, wide jaw, robust browridge, high cheekbones with a prominent zygomatic arch. Hunter eyes with compact orbitals, well developed maxilla, high bone denity, wide face with a Tall skull.

Thick and lowset eyebrows, with a good tilt. Long eyelashes. Decently sized palate, healthy strong teeth. Straight nose. Harmonious face with a good coloring. Dense facial hair.

All those features signal fighting/hunting ability. Wider shouldered males hit harder, throw harder. Thicker wrists enable more force transmission. Thicker skulls with wide necks are harder to KO

Those features are not only for function, as they signal high capability of acquiring resources, robust immune system, good genes. As they can be passed to other generations to come.
as someone from 2021, do you believe there are ways to improve
Wider shouldered males hit harder, throw harder. Thicker wrists enable more force transmission.
this part?
if genetics are the habits of ancestors can i in my lifetime improve them for the next?
Your opinion please

l
Wider shouldered males hit harder, throw harder. Thicker wrists enable more force transmission.
this part?
if genetics are the habits of ancestors can i in my lifetime improve them for the next?
Your opinion please
lift weights

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
l

lift weights
do you think it affects bone growth and thickening/strengthening or just the muscular aspect?
Your opinion please.

• +1
Reactions: brutalpilled
Brutal, no hope for trucel me

this part?
Your opinion please
Yes. I think its 100 percent possible. Every competitive swimmer you see has enormously wide ribcages and long scapula necks. Which results in humeral heads of shoulder sticking out ( not muscle mass). High levels of Dht and Igf1 will thicken your bones for sure. And as clavicle and pectoral gridle bones are last to fuse, you can definetely widen your shoulders.

Its nice to see old members. Nowadays its just dudes from tiktok looksmaxing trend

• +1
Reactions: greywind, overtier1011 and PsychoH
  • +1
Yes. I think its 100 percent possible. Every competitive swimmer you see has enormously wide ribcages and long scapula necks. Which results in humeral heads of shoulder sticking out ( not muscle mass). High levels of Dht and Igf1 will thicken your bones for sure. And as clavicle and pectoral gridle bones are last to fuse, you can definetely widen your shoulders.
@PsychoDsk order me my dht igf1 hgh and fin already
this is lifefuel for someone like me who has thin wrists

• +1
Where do you order Dht

• +1
Ok that is nice and all But why does Hair Matter?

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz
Surely I can't make a huge difference at 16 right? Even with roids and hgh
Wouldnt recommend roids at that age. But you can make a huge difference yes at that age

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel
Be careful with igf1 as it grows most tissues in the body. Dont know how it works with cancerous cells but do your research.

• +1
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

do you think it affects bone growth and thickening/strengthening or just the muscular aspect?
Your opinion please.
yea it increases bone mass, thats proven.
also do you think (weighted) calisthenics can bring the bonegrowth aswell if

the answer here is yes?
its proven science, lifting increases the bone size

• +1
mostly to do with health status signalling . good looks = good health signal. fighting success less important

yea it increases bone mass, thats proven.

its proven science, lifting increases the bone size
thanks bud:chad:, extra motivation

I read that there's a kind of good looks that are separate from the effects of testosterone/masculinity. For example there are dudes who are model tier in looks but aren't particular high test looking. I forget the study, but there's two ways you can good looking. One is high test , another is beauty in another way; facial harmony and certain genetic features. It's why some high test dudes look like ogres, and get mogged by a guy obviously with way less testosterone, but has beauty somehow.