Good low cal sauces for boiled eggs/eggs

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
PLEASE BRO EGGS TASTE SO FUCKING BAD, IVE BEEN EATING BOILED ONES WITH A1 SAUCE BUT IT HAS SOMEWHAT BAD INGREDIENTS

Anyone have good low calorie sauces for boiled eggs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Are you trying to lose weight?
If you are get tabasco sauce amazing in taste, the capsaicin speeds up your metabolism and it is super low in calories but it is a big high in sodium but you can fix that after losing weiht.

If you are get tabasco sauce amazing in taste, the capsaicin speeds up your metabolism and it is super low in calories but it is a big high in sodium but you can fix that after losing weiht.
Yeah cutting rn, tabasco sauce might be the one tbh, i just need something to drown out the taste of the eggs, anything else tho?

Yeah cutting rn, tabasco sauce might be the one tbh, i just need something to drown out the taste of the eggs, anything else tho?
I dont know eggs for me taste amazing on toast with melted butter and maybe some cheese, you're probably not a guy that adds vegetables in this case but another hot sauce I know that I love is Wiltshire farm hot sauce it tastes absolutely amazing (to me at least)

I dont know eggs for me taste amazing on toast with melted butter and maybe some cheese, you're probably not a guy that adds vegetables in this case but another hot sauce I know that I love is Wiltshire farm hot sauce it tastes absolutely amazing (to me at least)
“Not a guy that adds vegetables” what the FUCK is that supposed to mean???

Also ill prolly just use franks red hot and hope for the best

“Not a guy that adds vegetables” what the FUCK is that supposed to mean???

Also ill prolly just use franks red hot and hope for the best
That you probably don't like eggs with vegetables, for instance I try to make sandwiches with brown-oated bread with cheddar cheese, organic class 0 eggs (golden yolk) with maybe some cucumber, spinach or tomatoes.

Tomatoes are great for anti-aging and cucumber is just a nice topping that is good for hydration and super lower in calories.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Brother just buy some liquid egg whites.
Jfl eating fully boiled eggs…its tastes like ass without my plethora of East Asian sauces

But i hate washing up and putting on sauces when i am half asleep

Just halfboil it and drink them down like Rocky Balboa innit

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Try mixing eggs with milk and butter, whisk and then scramble it. Then add salt and pepper.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane