Good maxilla, bad under-eye support?

O

Ocelot

I think I have a good maxilla but I have hollow under-eyes and dark circles. Genetically I store very little fat around the eyes, but I feel like that shouldn't be an absolute necessity for good under-eyes. Is this common? I can PM trusted users.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
What's your pheno? I read a thread that North Atlantid has good maxilla but bad undereye support.

Here it is

OR it could be lack of fat/ hyperpigmentation i've had dark circles my entire life and i've gotten very good results from the Ordinary Caffeine serum after about 2 months of usage!

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
What's your pheno? I read a thread that North Atlantid has good maxilla but bad undereye support.

Here it is

OR it could be lack of fat/ hyperpigmentation i've had dark circles my entire life and i've gotten very good results from the Ordinary Caffeine serum after about 2 months of usage!
I am Indian. I described in the original post that I lack fat around the eyes. Even when 17-18% BF, I have almost no fat there. I also have hyperpigmentation there. I am not so sure if it's just the fat, or it's also an issue with my bones.

I will definitely check the product you mentioned out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also I expected Gandy and O'Pry to have way better maxillae. Odd.

I am Indian. I described in the original post that I lack fat around the eyes. Even when 17-18% BF, I have almost no fat there. I also have hyperpigmentation there. I am not so sure if it's just the fat, or it's also an issue with my bones.

I will definitely check the product you mentioned out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yeah man, hyperpigmentation and dark circles are very common among Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, CursedOne and Ocelot
Do you have a negative orbital vector?

Yeah man, hyperpigmentation and dark circles are very common among Indians.
Indeed. It's almost like the majority of people in my class.
I don't know man. That's why I made this thread, I don't know if my bad under-eye region is caused by bad bones or lack of fat.

Same issue here, amazing forward grown maxilla, wide pallet but bad undereye support

Indeed. It's almost like the majority of people in my class.

I don't know man. That's why I made this thread, I don't know if my bad under-eye region is caused by bad bones or lack of fat.
I think maxilla isnt the cause of your problems, a lot of people with somewhat flat/bad maxillas have 0 dark circles, hell my friend with flat maxilla has good undereye support. Imo it's probably pheno related than bone!

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Ocelot
Same issue here, amazing forward grown maxilla, wide pallet but bad undereye support
I think maxilla isnt the cause of your problems, a lot of people with somewhat flat/bad maxillas have 0 dark circles, hell my friend with flat maxilla has good undereye support. Imo it's probably pheno related than bone!
Does NCT indicate bad under-eye support?

curries have bad low orbital rims

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052

I have it too. I just want to loose few more kilos and I'll have hollow cheeks. I still have it at being 20% in some lighting and cheekbones are very visible. That means my maxila and cheekbones are no way recessed. But my undereye from side look like that. Not dark though

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
I don't know man.
Take a side profile pic and then compare to this pic:
Rajabi2017 019

I think I have a good maxilla but I have hollow under-eyes and dark circles. Genetically I store very little fat around the eyes, but I feel like that shouldn't be an absolute necessity for good under-eyes. Is this common? I can PM trusted users.
Maybe your maxilla is not laterally grown enough, try getting MSE.

I’m more forward grown than most people. Perfect bite and never had braces. Visible anteface from side profile, yet I have undereye hollowness. Gonna look into infraorbitals rim implants. They should ascend me hard