• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, piec, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
DROP NAMES NIGGERS

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, <6PSLcel and 5'7 zoomer

germany is bullshit and zarrinbal hates psl autism anyways from what i heard
turkey brother turkey, but you need to know some people there, that would be beneficial

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and buflek
germany is bullshit and zarrinbal hates psl autism anyways from what i heard
turkey brother turkey, but you need to know some people there, that would be beneficial
i know many turks

any good surgeons u know of?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and SubhumanForever
i know many turks
Good if they are your friends maybe they can help you with hotels and communication. Obv i dont think a fucking surgeon is going to scam you but its better to have someone who can speak the language so no communication problems occur. Dr Celal Candirli is insane. Also blackpilled AF. Performed many blackpilled surgerys like lefort 1 combined with genio and implants (obv for aesthetic purposes).
People fly from america to go to him. And for you its pretty cheap and only a 3 hour flight so i would only recommend turkey.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Good if they are your friends maybe they can help you with hotels and communication. Obv i dont think a fucking surgeon is going to scam you but its better to have someone who can speak the language so no communication problems occur. Dr Celal Candirli is insane. Also blackpilled AF. Performed many blackpilled surgerys like lefort 1 combined with genio and implants (obv for aesthetic purposes).
People fly from america to go to him. And for you its pretty cheap and only a 3 hour flight so i would only recommend turkey.
thanks ill look into it

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

Users who are viewing this thread

Back