Good morning my fellow PSLers

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I am having a high fat, high calorie, high protein, high micronutrient breakfast to start my day. I can feel my body temperature rising and blood reaching the surface of my skin to replenish my collagen.

I am browsing looksmax.me whilst watching this.

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, JellyBelly, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
mogs me, i LDAR while playing OSRS.

• +1
Reactions: SomethingOff
hotler is my valentine

Woke up hour ago.. im still in my bed cant get up...

its night hereeeeeeeee!!!

in school again after my two day suspension. its cold as fuck and everyone in my class is hideous

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 656, androidcel and 1 other person
Suspension :chad::chad::chad:

What did you do
morning before school started, norwooding manlet oldcel approached me while i had my phone out and asked me to give it to him, i said no and he said he was gonna take me to discipline for defiance. i was walking behind him as he was leading me out of the hallway i was in and he stopped in front of the door for like a few seconds and said nothing. i thought he was gonna say something to me but i guess he wanted me to open the door for him but i didnt. he freaked out and threw a temper tantrum cuz i told him to open the door for me and every student in the hallway was watching it, i think i literally witnessed incel rage. he eventually gave up, opened the door himself, and speedwalked to the discipline office, told the administrators i refused to give him my phone, and as he left i called him an angry manlet.
971138B1 1599 40DD BC85 29478F66FB24

edit: sorry for shitty formatting im phoneceling

• +1
Reactions: Phad, jefferson, SomethingOff and 4 others
morning before school started, norwooding manlet oldcel approached me while i had my phone out and asked me to give it to him, i said no and he said he was gonna take me to discipline for defiance. i was walking behind him as he was leading me out of the hallway i was in and he stopped in front of the door for like a few seconds and said nothing. i thought he was gonna say something to me but i guess he wanted me to open the door for him but i didnt. he freaked out and threw a temper tantrum cuz i told him to open the door for me and every student in the hallway was watching it, i think i literally witnessed incel rage. he eventually gave up, opened the door himself, and speedwalked to the discipline office, told the administrators i refused to give him my phone, and as he left i called him an angry manlet. View attachment 20557

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH :chad::chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
morning before school started, norwooding manlet oldcel approached me while i had my phone out and asked me to give it to him, i said no and he said he was gonna take me to discipline for defiance. i was walking behind him as he was leading me out of the hallway i was in and he stopped in front of the door for like a few seconds and said nothing. i thought he was gonna say something to me but i guess he wanted me to open the door for him but i didnt. he freaked out and threw a temper tantrum cuz i told him to open the door for me and every student in the hallway was watching it, i think i literally witnessed incel rage. he eventually gave up, opened the door himself, and speedwalked to the discipline office, told the administrators i refused to give him my phone, and as he left i called him an angry manlet. View attachment 20557
open an acc here for mr.blanco

• +1
Reactions: Phad and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Afrikancel, androidcel and 1 other person
thats funny as lol

LMAO

?????. Never lose self respect brother

How old r you again?