Good morning wage slave cucks. Did you work hard this week? Did you praise women and BLM on your social media accounts?

Can't see myself wageslaving for some big ass company who doesn't give a shit about me for too long either. Always thought of moving somewhere to the countryside and becoming self-sustainable or some shit, since rotting all day isn't the goal either, as @Chadlite Rutherford said.

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 4612
however I dont really care that much about having a house as nice as mine. I am willing to downgrade
well, if you can afford it then it wouldnt hurt to try living in eastern europe for a while, but i wouldnt recommend coming here, but maybe you will love it and im just resentful cus i had a shit life here

look at this again and try to understand the difference in quality of life

but then again, maybe you will like it and it's everything you ever wanted
i plan on going to japan ngl, maybe even raise their suicide rate higher

im not gonna say usa is wonderful, i know the shithole it can be especially with so many different cultures

king terry is right tbh

wish i lived there in that time period, i know its from a tv show, but the point is that the place actually exists and looks awesome, compare that to the 80s in eastern europe
watching that clip makes me suicidal

sry kinda long post and now im fucking sad

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 9699
too bad i don't have enough iq or any options. mom's a lazy bitch who doesn't work and gets money from her parents and my father instead. But im going to university this year, so i have to do something to pay study bills.

• So Sad
Reactions: vaninskybird
well I will bring money there to start off. maybe I will rent out properties and live off passive income
Unironically just go continue NEETing in Thailand and run JBW. You need like $10 a month to live.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 9699
I will have to consider that.
I was considering it too but honestly I have a good wagecuck job planned. Won't say here but it's fun and will allow me to enjoy life for a couple years before I'm too old JFL

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 4612 and Wallenberg
I need money bro

bad take...

there’s no incentive to keep wasting away

@personalityinkwell there’s money to be made in poker if you play your cards right