Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Unavailable until 21/5/2024
I hate Twitter.

That’s it. :Comfy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, Deleted member 10524, BrettyBoy and 5 others
Here bro, i’ll reply since nobody else did.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: prettyboislime, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
How can you ban people for spam when your threads are this low quality?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 10524, gamma and 8 others
Just finished another poo. Stay hard.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Alexanderr, Ronnie Kray and 2 others
Greetings and salutations fellow compatriot. I, too, dislike twitter.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Just finished another poo. Stay hard.
95A2E10A BCAD 4F28 99CC BEC4154C5A78

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1476, Ronnie Kray and 1 other person
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13511
Here bro, i’ll reply since nobody else did.
This wasn’t really meant to have replies and such. Just me outing my thoughts unto the internet, guess I forgot to lock the thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Deleted member 13511
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and Deleted member 13511
You do know this is the OffTopic section, right? :feelswat:
Didn’t you ban @kjsbdfiusdf for posting in offtopic too under the vague reasoning of “spam”?

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 13511
Didn’t you ban @kjsbdfiusdf for posting in offtopic too under the vague reasoning of “spam”?
It wasn’t vague, if you’re regularly posting 60+ threads a day in the OffTopic section for months on end, you’ll get warned for spam. It’s rather simple.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You do know this is the OffTopic section, right? :feelswat:
You said yourself in a different thread that the offtopic section used to be better and the looksmaxxing section used to be worse. Everyone comes to this site for the looksmaxxing section but gets addicted to offtopic. It's worth having a strong offtopic section to keep the goyim hooked. Off topic doesn't necessarily mean low effort.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
It wasn’t vague, if you’re regularly posting 60+ threads a day in the OffTopic section for months on end, you’ll get warned for spam. It’s rather simple.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
You said yourself in a different thread that the offtopic section used to be better and the looksmaxxing section used to be worse.
Yes, the OffTopic section isn’t as funny or entertaining to me as it used to be.
Everyone comes to this site for the looksmaxxing section but gets addicted to offtopic. It's worth having a strong offtopic section to keep the goyim hooked. Off topic doesn't necessarily mean low effort.
How is having @kjsbdfiusdf posting 60+ threads a day (most not even being replied to) strengthening the section? The section is popular because it’s entertaining, the vast majority of his threads aren’t.

Offtopic doesn’t necessarily mean low effort but it is 99% of the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Yes, the OffTopic section isn’t as funny or entertaining to me as it used to be.

How is having @kjsbdfiusdf posting 60+ threads a day (most not even being replied to) strengthening the section? The section is popular because it’s entertaining, the vast majority of his threads aren’t.

Offtopic doesn’t necessarily mean low effort but it is 99% of the time.
@GripMaxxing is even worse than @kjsbdfiusdf
tbh!
GRIPMAXXING SAID!
Become a eunuch!
Become a shinobi!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 12688 and 2 others
@GripMaxxing is even worse than @kjsbdfiusdf
tbh!
GRIPMAXXING SAID!
Become a eunuch!
Become a shinobi!
Yes. He’s a tier below @kjsbdfiusdf.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and Deleted member 6403
Yes. He’s a tier below @kjsbdfiusdf.

Can you give me access to view the accounts Studyhacks and Won'tStopNoodling?​

They're private and I want to see what he says about Asian women.

It is but it doesn’t take a genius to know why threads like these will generally be disregarded.
if you know, you know, that phrase came from learning music theory in elementary, i was hoping someone caught on to it. every single one of my posts has a deep meaning behind it.

Last nigga who said this about me was @BigBiceps. And where is he at now? Rambling like an autist on Lookism.
You can view best of the best without an account so that's not much of a threat.

You can view best of the best without an account so that's not much of a threat.
It wasn’t a threat. Besides, if the BOTB section was what you were truly here for or I suppose stayed for, you’d be spending less time in the OffTopic section.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
High inhib move to threaten someone then back off when you realise what you just said.
I wasn’t threatening you, just pointing out how stupid you sound. :feelskek:

• WTF