Good news all! I got my shit working finally!

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Yup. The Steel Series game controller stopped working months ago. People suggested, including Epic Games tech, "Um, why don't you go buy another controller, you cheap bastard!"

Sure. I could have. But that would beat the purpose of figuring out why a brand new controller stopped working after a month of usage. And I investigated the FUCK out of it. Then, finally, the answer presented itself as a reality I was aware of but didn't want to accept. Money, bitches! All about money.

Microsoft deliberately corrupted the files the controller needed to function correctly. I researched the lagging problem, and Steel Series admitted Microsoft is deliberately fucking their shit up, thus having the user purchase a Microsoft product.

We knew this day would come twenty years ago as skeptics warned the people Microsoft was attempting a monopoly. And if they succeed, they will cause havoc with new companies wanting a taste of success. They were right!

Did You Know? People are fucking assholes? Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Wtf? I expected this thread to trend. Disappointed.

🖕:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation:🖕

Now fix your signature

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires