GOOD NEWS: My bimax is being covered by insurance

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Went to an orthodontist to discuss what can be done for my underbite hoping that braces may fix it. And they told me that I need a surgery and insurance would cover it, even confirmed the same with the surgeon. Thanks to Sweden and Swedishcels @ArvidGustavsson @StrangerDanger

Imagine rotting in India for majority of your life and then coming to Sweden and getting a procedure that costs tens of thousands of Euros for free.

The question now is how can I ensure that my surgeon is not going to be a bluepilled fag who also tries to focus on aesthetics and not just functionality

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, BoneDensity, Mouthbreath and 8 others
Went to an orthodontist to discuss what can be done for my underbite hoping that braces may fix it. And they told me that I need a surgery and insurance would cover it, even confirmed the same with the surgeon. Thanks to Sweden and Swedishcels @ArvidGustavsson @StrangerDanger

Imagine rotting in India for majority of your life and then coming to Sweden and getting a procedure that costs tens of thousands of Euros for free.

The question now is how can I ensure that my surgeon is not going to be a bluepilled fag who also tries to focus on aesthetics and not just functionality
Wait your Swedish, where’s the best place to move there

Wait your Swedish, where’s the best place to move there
I am not. I moved here for a job but since I am a resident social security covers it

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Erik-Jón
I am not. I moved here for a job but since I am a resident social security covers it
Is Stockholm nice? What’s average height and psl? Lots of Stacy’s?

Fucking amazing. Ascension is coming soon.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Nice dude. gl

• +1
gayjin, long time. Did u really fuck trannies bro?

• +1
Is Stockholm nice? What’s average height and psl? Lots of Stacy’s?
Loads of tall stacies. People obviously are tall but ethnics etc balance it out.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Loads of tall stacies. People obviously are tall but ethnics etc balance it out.
Let’s gooooooooo, I love tall Stacie’s, I plan on moving to Stockholm after highschool

Fucking amazing. Ascension is coming soon.
Oh yeah Indians ascending with bimax in a place where 6ft non recessed massive boned white people is the normal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Forgotten, rand anon and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
This is the difficulty.

This is the difficulty.
Yeah, even though in my case even fixing functionality will cause obvious improvements because underbite vs no underbite is itself an improvement. But a surgeon focused on aesthetics can do much more.

Will need to see his plan and what he thinks and decide accordingly. Any suggestions? What would you do in such a situation?

Yeah, even though in my case even fixing functionality will cause obvious improvements because underbite vs no underbite is itself an improvement. But a surgeon focused on aesthetics can do much more.

Will need to see his plan and what he thinks and decide accordingly. Any suggestions? What would you do in such a situation?
In my case I need drastic aesthetic improvements, so I dont even consider surgeons paid by insurance

• +1
How long you live in Sweden for?

How big is the underbite?