Good News Update

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
Today I was officially diagnosed with sleep apnea. So thanks guys, who knows how long it would’ve taken to figure that out without you guys. I’ll be getting a cpap in the next few weeks.

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @Goblin @Blackout.xl @Gorilla @6ft8InTheNetherlands @GetThatBread @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Hades @PenileFacialSurgery @Chadelite @nelson @BigBiceps @RAITEIII
@forwardgrowth @Golden Glass
@LookistWorld

In other news, I recommend you all take the time to listen to this stream. You could use a break from all the media panic. Hope you enjoy and lmk what you think.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, BigBiceps and 6 others
Today I was officially diagnosed with sleep apnea. So thanks guys, who knows how long it would’ve taken to figure that out without you guys. I’ll be getting a cpap in the next few weeks.

@Fuk @LordNorwood @Dogs @Goblin @Blackout.xl@Gorilla @6ft8InTheNetherlands @GetThatBread@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Pietrosiek @Hades@PenileFacialSurgery @Chadelite @nelson @BigBiceps @RAITEIII

In other news, I recommend you all take the time to listen to this stream. You could use a break from all the media panic. Hope you enjoy and lmk what you think.

Youll finally be able to get what you need.

what do u think about corona and the coming crash?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Youll finally be able to get what you need.

what do u think about corona and the coming crash?
Most of my views are very in line with what I just sent and are better explained by the guy who explains things and entertains people for a living. I think he’ll be good for you especially my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Most of my views are very in line with what I just sent and are better explained by the guy who explains things and entertains people for a living.
Aight I’ll check

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
That’s crazy

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
ion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 4671
Mirin

• +1