good news. we got 5 years minimum to moneymax and visit eppley

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ProjectAscension, Kilimanjaro, SeiGun and 8 others
are any pslers going through med school and planning to become surgeons?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, diggbicc, HighTGymcel and 2 others
Eppley dabbing hard on youngcels
206-2064271_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-dab-pepe-dab.png

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, diggbicc, balding17yomanletcel and 10 others
There’s better surgeons than Eppley btw. He’s just popular because of his marketing + PSL halo + willingness to give you anything you want.

He’s a narcissist and will get offended if you don’t comply with his first implant result. There’s much better surgeons that will give you the same results, if not better, for less money and won’t be a douchebag about it.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, diggbicc, balding17yomanletcel and 6 others
There’s better surgeons than Eppley btw. He’s just popular because of his marketing + PSL halo + willingness to give you anything you want.

He’s a narcissist and will get offended if you don’t comply with his first implant result. There’s much better surgeons that will give you the same results, if not better, for less money and won’t be a douchebag about it.
names names names we need names boyo

that curry one from youtube? he seems nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
the man is a mad scientist

He will never retire from butchering people's skulls wide open and stuff silicone inside so that you can enlist in the military with your new height

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, toolateforme, Casadonis and 11 others
5 years is not enough, I need a decade.

Dr Dhir? He is worse than Eppley. His custom wraparounds begin at $25k lol

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
he answers me so fast, must think I'm a rich Jew rofl

• JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, buflek, Deleted member 1100 and 3 others
So you just DMed him your pics and asked him for suggestions? How fast did he reply?

Aren't there other surgeons besides Eppley?

@KEy21 @SurgerySoon

idk a lot of surgeons but theres definitely good ones other than eppley

We have the same job of eppley here, if u want info gogo

wrong he will be prebooked for the last 2 years for sure and his cost will rise so it's 3 years and probably at least 200% cost

over for non richcels

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, forwardgrowth, Zeta ascended and 2 others
Is than on Instagram? I don't think he actually uses it, you're probably talking to his assistants.

Is than on Instagram? I don't think he actually uses it, you're probably talking to his assistants.
Of course
No 70 yo uses cringy emojis

I require LifeFuel tag.
He can still die though

but who tho

@KEy21 @SurgerySoon

idk a lot of surgeons but theres definitely good ones other than eppley

Yaremchuk and Binder both have good reputations for jaw implant surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Deleted member 2846
Yaremchuk and Binder both have good reputations for jaw implant surgery

Yaremchuk was (and possibly still is for the time being) the best facial implant surgeon in the world, but he's 69 years old. Not knocking him in any way as I truly think his knowledge is unparalleled, but he's not as sharp as when I first consulted with him 14 years ago, and if this thread is about implant surgeons who will still be there 5+ years from now, Y is out. So is Binder as he's even older than Y. Hopefully one of Yaremchuk's craniofacial fellows, of which he has 1 every year, decides to follow in Y's footsteps with a practice heavy on facial skeletal augmentation.

Yaremchuk was (and possibly still is for the time being) the best facial implant surgeon in the world, but he's 69 years old. Not knocking him in any way as I truly think his knowledge is unparalleled, but he's not as sharp as when I first consulted with him 14 years ago, and if this thread is about implant surgeons who will still be there 5+ years from now, Y is out. So is Binder as he's even older than Y. Hopefully one of Yaremchuk's craniofacial fellows, of which he has 1 every year, decides to follow in Y's footsteps with a practice heavy on facial skeletal augmentation.

I agree, although (as I'm assuming you're aware) I went to Dr. Y last March for my facial implant surgeries, and I had a pretty good outcome overall, although I wish he'd made my midface implants a bit more prominent. Just curious, what makes you say that he's not as sharp now? Just based on his age alone, or did you have a recent consultation with him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I agree, although (as I'm assuming you're aware) I went to Dr. Y last March for my facial implant surgeries, and I had a pretty good outcome overall, although I wish he'd made my midface implants a bit more prominent. Just curious, what makes you say that he's not as sharp now? Just based on his age alone, or did you have a recent consultation with him?

I had a fairly recent consult with him, and my impression was he's a little slower mentally than when I saw him years ago (but he still spotted my issues better than anyone else I saw). Funny thing is he's actually gotten LESS conservative with age in terms of implant dimensions, so I doubt you'd have been any happier had you gone to him when younger. And I'd still expect his outcomes to be excellent, especially since he always has an extra pair of qualified hands to assist in the OR in the form of a craniofacial surgeon going through his fellowship program at Harvard.

I had a fairly recent consult with him, and my impression was he's a little slower mentally than when I saw him years ago (but he still spotted my issues better than anyone else I saw). Funny thing is he's actually gotten LESS conservative with age in terms of implant dimensions, so I doubt you'd have been any happier had you gone to him when younger. And I'd still expect his outcomes to be excellent, especially since he always has an extra pair of qualified hands to assist in the OR in the form of a craniofacial surgeon going through his fellowship program at Harvard.

I know what you mean about the mental part; I had just chalked it up to him having some of the eccentricities that a lot of good surgeons are known to have. Even though I only "ordered" custom midface and chin implants, he actually designed a complete wraparound jaw implant, but I opted to have just the chin portion of the wraparound implant placed on the morning of surgery. Now I wish I had just had the entire wraparound implant placed, so I want to go back to him to have the rest of it put in before he retires (not sure when that will actually be). Just curious and not to derail the thread, but have you seen my results? Just curious as to whether you agree that he should've gone bigger with my implants, as I'm considering having the implants revised to add maybe 2 mm of additional projection to them.

• +1
This is why it doesn't matter.

Someone else will just do it the same way he did if he retires. The people he works with are around him nearly 12 house per day for years. They'll be just fine

Same with when I was going to get external LL in Russia. I would have had absolutely no problem letting Dr Solomins assistant Dr Kulesh do the surgery on me as they're a team...

Someone else will just do it the same way he did if he retires. The people he works with are around him nearly 12 house per day for years. They'll be just fine

Same with when I was going to get external LL in Russia. I would have had absolutely no problem letting Dr Solomins assistant Dr Kulesh do the surgery on me as they're a team...
are you legit gonna do ll?

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV

Technically his fellows only spend a year with him, but they definitely get lots of good experience and training while they're with him throughout the year.

Technically his fellows only spend a year with him, but they definitely get lots of good experience and training while they're with him throughout the year.
When do you plan on going back to Dr Y?

I know what you mean about the mental part; I had just chalked it up to him having some of the eccentricities that a lot of good surgeons are known to have. Even though I only "ordered" custom midface and chin implants, he actually designed a complete wraparound jaw implant, but I opted to have just the chin portion of the wraparound implant placed on the morning of surgery. Now I wish I had just had the entire wraparound implant placed, so I want to go back to him to have the rest of it put in before he retires (not sure when that will actually be). Just curious and not to derail the thread, but have you seen my results? Just curious as to whether you agree that he should've gone bigger with my implants, as I'm considering having the implants revised to add maybe 2 mm of additional projection to them.

I did see you results, and my honest opinion is they were very good, and if you have him place the jaw angle component of the design he made for your mandible, I think once the swelling goes down it will create the appearance of a more prominent and chiseled malar region, far more so than revising the midface implants a few extra mm's, and with FAR less risk.

When do you plan on going back to Dr Y?

Hopefully by next summer; it's just going to be a matter of getting the money for it and finding the time for it. I will technically be done with school by early March and will graduate in May, so I might have to wait until then, although I hope not. The fact that he's old and may retire soon is the only reason I might go back to him to have the rest of the jaw implant placed before going to Taban for my eye area surgeries. Also, he quoted me $8500 to put in the rest of the jaw implant, which is way cheaper than the $25k that newer guys like Dhir are charging (or even the $15k+ that Eppley charges), so the way I look at it is, if I'm ever going to have wraparound jaw implant surgery, I need to hurry up and do it now before Dr. Y retires and it becomes a hell of a lot more expensive.

I did see you results, and my honest opinion is they were very good, and if you have him place the jaw angle component of the design he made for your mandible, I think once the swelling goes down it will create the appearance of a more prominent and chiseled malar region, far more so than revising the midface implants a few extra mm's, and with FAR less risk.

Thanks. That's actually one of the reasons I want to get the rest of the jaw implant put in; in fact, I've noticed that even when I just bite down and clench my masseter muscles, it creates more hollowing in the midface area, so I'm hoping that by adding a bit more width AND by lowering the jaw angles, it will allow for the midface tissues to collapse inwards more and create a much more chiseled appearance.

Thanks. That's actually one of the reasons I want to get the rest of the jaw implant put in; in fact, I've noticed that even when I just bite down and clench my masseter muscles, it creates more hollowing in the midface area, so I'm hoping that by adding a bit more width AND by lowering the jaw angles, it will allow for the midface tissues to collapse inwards more and create a much more chiseled appearance.

It will make a substantial difference in terms of what I think you're trying to achieve. Off topic, I have no experience with Dhir but did watch an intraoperative video of him placing a custom silicone wrap around implant, and from what I saw he's not very good

Last edited:
It will make a substantial difference in terms of what I think you're trying to achieve. Off topic, I have no experience with Dhir but did watch an intraoperative video of him placing a custom silicone wrap around implant, and he's dogshit imo.

I haven't looked at too many before/afters of his patients, but I did see a guy who went to him for a wraparound jaw implant who has that whole human Ken Doll look going on. I'm not sure if Dhir performed any other procedures on him, but his cheeks looked way too bulky and feminine and just overdone in general.

BTW, did you know that Terino just retired last month? I wonder how much longer it will be before Yaremchuk and Binder retire.

I haven't looked at too many before/afters of his patients, but I did see a guy who went to him for a wraparound jaw implant who has that whole human Ken Doll look going on. I'm not sure if Dhir performed any other procedures on him, but his cheeks looked way too bulky and feminine and just overdone in general.

BTW, did you know that Terino just retired last month? I wonder how much longer it will be before Yaremchuk and Binder retire.

My initial misplaced silicon implants were with Terino back in 04 just as he was starting to lose his touch and get shaky. That he continued to practice all this time is absolutely wild.

My initial misplaced silicon implants were with Terino back in 04 just as he was starting to lose his touch and get shaky. That he continued to practice all this time is absolutely wild.

LOL, you just reminded me that I'd read somewhere a year or two ago that his right hand had become noticeably shaky during consultations. I think there was a guy who just went to him back in 2016 (or maybe 2017) for jaw/chin/cheek implants who somehow had a pretty decent result, although they were just off-the-shelf Terino implants (literally, as in the ones from Implantech).

What kinds of implants did you have put in, and how were they misplaced? Just curious. BTW, do you believe the rumors that he did a wraparound jaw implant (and possibly cheek implants) for Tom Cruise way back in the late 1980s/early 1990s?

LOL, you just reminded me that I'd read somewhere a year or two ago that his right hand had become noticeably shaky during consultations. I think there was a guy who just went to him back in 2016 (or maybe 2017) for jaw/chin/cheek implants who somehow had a pretty decent result, although they were just off-the-shelf Terino implants (literally, as in the ones from Implantech).

What kinds of implants did you have put in, and how were they misplaced? Just curious. BTW, do you believe the rumors that he did a wraparound jaw implant (and possibly cheek implants) for Tom Cruise way back in the late 1980s/early 1990s?

Bro, he had a noticeable tremor when he did morphs on his touchscreen with a stylus back in 2004 lol. I had the off the shelf Taylor laterals as that was the only thing he used at the time. One was placed too high, the other too low and off the back, both caused substantial bone resorption in only 1 year.

The Tom Cruise thing I'm not sure about. Terino was definitely a great surgeon at one time plus the Scientology connection, but if I had to guess I'd say Cruise didn't have implants.

Bro, he had a noticeable tremor when he did morphs on his touchscreen with a stylus back in 2004 lol. I had the off the shelf Taylor laterals as that was the only thing he used at the time. One was placed too high, the other too low and off the back, both caused substantial bone resorption in only 1 year.

The Tom Cruise thing I'm not sure about. Terino was definitely a great surgeon at one time plus the Scientology connection, but if I had to guess I'd say Cruise didn't have implants.

It's crazy that he's had a tremor for the past 15+ years and yet has still managed to attract surgery patients during much of that time. So are you looking to have any additional implant surgeries done soon, or are you pretty much finished at this point? In your opinion, which surgeons do you think are going to take the reigns, so to speak, from guys like Y, Binder, and Eppley once they've all retired?

OH... and it just occurred to me to add this. On the topic of Dr. Y possibly not being as sharp as he used to be, I remember that on the morning of my implant surgeries, I mentioned to him about my eye area needing work, and he brushed off my concerns and acted like I was being nitpicky because my issues were "subtle." But then after I developed a hematoma under my neck (presumably as a result of submental lipectomy and/or the chin implant surgery) and had to fly back to Boston to have it drained, he was all like, "oh yeah, now I see what you mean." So maybe he's starting to lose his acuity for spotting patient's specific issues, at least to a small extent.

Last edited:
  • +1
It's crazy that he's had a tremor for the past 15+ years and yet has still managed to attract surgery patients during much of that time. So are you looking to have any additional implant surgeries done soon, or are you pretty much finished at this point? In your opinion, which surgeons do you think are going to take the reigns, so to speak, from guys like Y, Binder, and Eppley once they've all retired?

After the misplaced silicone implants I had off the shelf medpor implants for 12 years which were also misplaced due to the bony defects caused by the silicone, then I made the biggest mistake of my life and tried to have them removed and replaced with custom medpor implants (with a surgeon I've never seen mentioned here, don't worry) but the surgery was a DISASTER, followed by a failed removal, followed by another failed removal, followed by a mostly successful removal, and finally Bimax. I still have some residual issues from the botched surgery that will need to be attended to eventually

As for who will take the implant torch from guys like Y, there doesn't seem to be that many. Even the craniofacials who train under him tend to fall back into the typical fillers for augmentation type practice once they're out on their own.

After the misplaced silicone implants I had off the shelf medpor implants for 12 years which were also misplaced due to the bony defects caused by the silicone, then I made the biggest mistake of my life and tried to have them removed and replaced with custom medpor implants (with a surgeon I've never seen mentioned here, don't worry) but the surgery was a DISASTER, followed by a failed removal, followed by another failed removal, followed by a mostly successful removal, and finally Bimax. I still have some residual issues from the botched surgery that will need to be attended to eventually

As for who will take the implant torch from guys like Y, there doesn't seem to be that many. Even the craniofacials who train under him tend to fall back into the typical fillers for augmentation type practice once they're out on their own.

Damn, sorry to hear you had so many issues with the implants over the years, but happy to hear you ended up getting bimax. If there's one thing I could change about what I've had done so far (besides insisting that my midface implants project more), I would've gotten bimax and THEN had the implant surgeries.

What you said about the craniofacial surgeons who train under Dr. Y defaulting to fillers is exactly why I want to go back to Dr. Y asap to get the rest of the jaw implant put in, because once he retires I honestly don't know who I'd go to (and spending $25k with Dhir ain't happening).

Damn, sorry to hear you had so many issues with the implants over the years, but happy to hear you ended up getting bimax. If there's one thing I could change about what I've had done so far (besides insisting that my midface implants project more), I would've gotten bimax and THEN had the implant surgeries.

What you said about the craniofacial surgeons who train under Dr. Y defaulting to fillers is exactly why I want to go back to Dr. Y asap to get the rest of the jaw implant put in, because once he retires I honestly don't know who I'd go to (and spending $25k with Dhir ain't happening).

Eh, it's all good man, it's a mistake I'll have to live with. I'm probably one of the only people on this board who was truly botched and reverse ascended lol (slayed in my 20s then had my face destroyed by a sociopath at 30).

Yeah, I agree with going to Y for that before he packs it in

• +1
Reactions: kota and SurgerySoon

this guys was already a gay ken doll before, his jaw and chin looks good now

jaw and chin can not make someone look like a kendoll, what it can make is make it comically exaggerated, which is not the case with this guy.
Eh, it's all good man, it's a mistake I'll have to live with. I'm probably one of the only people on this board who was truly botched and reverse ascended lol (slayed in my 20s then had my face destroyed by a sociopath at 30).

Yeah, I agree with going to Y for that before he packs it in

a surgeon ?

I had the off the shelf Taylor laterals as that was the only thing he used at the time. One was placed too high, the other too low and off the back, both caused substantial bone resorption in only 1 year.
Were the implants that caused the bone resorption your jaw angle implants? I heard bone erosion is mostly a problem with chin implants, but wondering if that's a potential problem for other areas as well, like midface and brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4054
Were the implants that caused the bone resorption your jaw angle implants? I heard bone erosion is mostly a problem with chin implants, but wondering if that's a potential problem for other areas as well, like midface and brow ridge.

The jaw implants caused substantial erosion in the course of just 1 year. The chin area resorbed a little as well but substantially less than the angles. It leads me to believe that in certain individuals silicone implants, especially those not custom and fixated, can cause major problems.
a surgeon ?

Yes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kota