good news. we got 5 years minimum to moneymax and visit eppley

The jaw implants caused substantial erosion in the course of just 1 year. The chin area resorbed a little as well but substantially less than the angles. It leads me to believe that in certain individuals silicone implants, especially those not custom and fixated, can cause major problems.

Yes

I read somewhere that if chin implants are screwed in they shouldn't cause any resorption, but I don't know if that's actually true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
I read somewhere that if chin implants are screwed in they shouldn't cause any resorption, but I don't know if that's actually true

I would think an implant that's custom made (so it conforms to the underlying bone structure and distributes the force over a larger area as well as being more stable) and is fixated with screws won't cause any appreciable resorption. The problem comes from off the shelf silicone implants that remain slightly mobile, especially the older designs

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
I would think an implant that's custom made (so it conforms to the underlying bone structure and distributes the force over a larger area as well as being more stable) and is fixated with screws won't cause any appreciable resorption. The problem comes from off the shelf silicone implants that remain slightly mobile, especially the older designs
Yes, I also had some bone erosion from a previous off the shelf chin implant so a bit reluctant with implants since. Makes sense that custom would be safer. Chin / jaw should be the most vulnerable area because of the movement, but I still wonder if midface custom implants could have that issue too.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Dr Catherine Chang in Beverly Hills studied with Dr Yaremchuck as well as coauthored several research papers and a book on facial implants with him. She has one very good result of customized implants on her IG linked below. I know you guys are probably going to criticize the result and say 'from invisible to invisible' , but personally the result shows much improvement and honestly as much as he could hope to improve when you have an extremely compact face such as him.

In addition, there are the following doctors in Beverly Hills who perform the procedure:
Dr Jason Champagne
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Dhir
Dr Arahanov (may not do custom)

Last edited:
Dr Catherine Chang in Beverly Hills studied with Dr Yaremchuck as well as coauthored several research papers and a book on facial implants with him. She has one very good result of customized implants on her IG linked below. I know you guys are probably going to criticize the result and say 'from invisible to invisible' , but personally the result shows much improvement and honestly as much as he could hope to improve when you have an extremely compact face such as him.

In addition, there are the following doctors in Beverly Hills who perform the procedure:
Dr Jason Champagne
Dr Jason Diamond
Dr Dhir
Dr Arahanov (may not do custom)

fuck her infraorbital rim implants look very nice. she looks legit tbh

fuck her infraorbital rim implants look very nice. she looks legit tbh
Harvard trained and under the tutleage of Yaremchuck, definitely a newcomer on the scene who has potential to be an authority for facial implants.

Another relative newcomer that I consulted with is Dr Champagne and he was also extremely detailed and had an amazing bedside manner. Consult cost was 350 and proceure cost was over 20k. Beverly hills is expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Harvard trained and under the tutleage of Yaremchuck, definitely a newcomer on the scene who has potential to be an authority for facial implants.

Another relative newcomer that I consulted with is Dr Champagne and he was also extremely detailed and had an amazing bedside manner. Consult cost was 350 and proceure cost was over 20k. Beverly hills is expensive.
psl will hate on her because she’s a female surgeon and there’s a stigma against female aestheticians here but if her results are good, it shouldn’t matter